Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well for what it's worth, I'm enjoying the premise and progressing with the overall story, learning more about Callista's past, Kane, Olivia and Seth's role in this new future, and of course the optional paths available to them. While personally heavy Dom/Sub is turn-off for me along with any outright evil/cruel actions, I'm actually ok with light/consensual instances of either as long as there is a romantic option/path to follow...even better if its possible to reform some of the 'darker' characters towards the light.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well for what it's worth, I'm enjoying the premise and progressing with the overall story, learning more about Callista's past, Kane, Olivia and Seth's role in this new future, and of course the optional paths available to them. While personally heavy Dom/Sub is turn-off for me along with any outright evil/cruel actions, I'm actually ok with light/consensual instances of either as long as there is a romantic option/path to follow...even better if its possible to reform some of the 'darker' characters towards the light.
It really amazes me how many different perspectives enjoy this vn.

As for me, I can't wait to be with Olivia watching the rest of the world suffer and grovel at our feet.

I want 0.00% redemption of any characters but in watching the feats of depravity as the world burns around my evil/dom mcs!

So yeah it's awesome two such extremes can enjoy the same vn :)

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020

As for me, I can't wait to be with Olivia watching the rest of the world suffer and grovel at our feet.

I want 0.00% redemption of any characters but in watching the feats of depravity as the world burns around my evil/dom mcs!

I can appreciate the darker paths, as I confess, I have gone through some of those scenes in the gallery just out of morbid curiosity, but certainly its not my intended canon-play through. I did have a question, if we fuck Phoebe, according to the WT Mod, its considered the 'evil' - 'evil' choice, but we aren't punished with any evil points. So my question, is if I'm playing a 'good' path with 'sisbro' teamwork w/Olivia, and Dominique as my sponsor, will that come back to haunt me. Just curious as I don't really consider netori content (especially as Phoebe already indicated there were extenuating circumstances for her own cruelty towards her husband) as particularly evil or depraved. If anything, wife/gf stealing is probably one of the few 'vices' I would have while still playing a mostly good path.

Is this one of those games where we have to commit to a path (i.e. good, evil or dom/sub) and put most if not all our points in those choices, or can we have a mix of both? I'm sitting at 13 good for Kane, and 15 good with Olivia, but I definitely have opted to avoid some of the +good choices if it went against earning points with certain girls. I saw its possible per dev notes we can either pursue one L.I. or go the harem route, so I'm all in for a harem/mini-harem/throuple route with as many of the Karlssons as possible...just not Juliette, she gorgeous, but evil+crazy, and that's the last place I'd want to stick my dick in.;)

On a side note, I found Elena interesting as she confessed her evil/sadistic nature to Olivia, but apparently she seems to have moments of remorse/regret. I'm genuinely hoping we can avoid Olivia being dragged down that path to further depravity as I feel like its not what Callista would have wanted for her. I feel like she may have more in common with Dominique in being pragmatic, but still keeping some semblance of a conscience and morals while still being optimistic about reform and change from the inside. Lastly, after Elena dropped that bomb about Seth not really being her brother, I almost wish it would have been Kane instead who was actually Callista's stepson and not her actual son, as that could have left a potential path where Olivia can potentially be a surprise L.I. instead of the other Karlsson sisters, while working together with her as a team to take over the company. When asked about what to do with Seth, Olivia confessed she's much closer to Kane than Seth, so it could have been an interesting path to pursue..

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
Dec 28, 2019
Lastly, after Elena dropped that bomb about Seth not really being her brother, I almost wish it would have been Kane instead who was actually Callista's stepson and not her actual son, as that could have left a potential path where Olivia can potentially be a surprise L.I.
You do realize that if Olivia isn't Callista's daughter that works too, and it's been very heavily implied that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

instead of the other Karlsson sisters, while working together with her as a team to take over the company. When asked about what to do with Seth, Olivia confessed she's much closer to Kane than Seth, so it could have been an interesting path to pursue.
Could have been? I'll add that there has been a bit of foreshadowing that this is going to happen. There's also been quite a bit of discussion about it here. It's kind of humorous how the consensus on this thread has changed after each of the last few releases:

0.3 It isn't going to happen. No way.
0.4 Well maybe...it's possible.
0.5 Strap on your seat belts. We're about to launch.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You do realize that if Olivia isn't Callista's daughter that works too, and it's been very heavily implied that

Could have been? I'll add that there has been a bit of foreshadowing that this is going to happen. There's also been quite a bit of discussion about it here. It's kind of humorous how the consensus on this thread has changed after each of the last few releases:

0.3 It isn't going to happen. No way.
0.4 Well maybe...it's possible.
0.5 Strap on your seat belts. We're about to launch.

I do remember something early on about Elena's own daughter?, but honestly assumed it was someone else, so technically, if you are correct, there could be an outside shot of that reveal, but then why would Callista take Olivia away from her mother and raise her as her own?

As for the could have been comment, I was just speculating about another possible path than may or may not happen since I did not want to assume anything beyond a platonic familial relationship. In spite of the perverse and extreme nature of several maledom and femdom kinks presented, I didn't want to get my hopes up and read too much into a potential Kane and Olivia pairing despite my own inherent bias for something more romantic to develop there.

I will say given Alexander's desire for a true male heir produced from merging his bloodline with Callista's, it would not shock me if Olivia+Kane would be considered at least hypothetically as a possibility if no other Karlsson daughter is chosen. That said, unless that path becomes available, I'll just have to settle for Dominique and maybe fingers crossed for some sexy time with Elena.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
but then why would Callista take Olivia away from her mother and raise her as her own?
IIRC it was kinda explained by Elena that she owes Callista because she did a huge favor for her (which I'm assuming taking her daughter away from that world)

You can also get that idea from when Olivia talks to Elena (when you decide if you want her to be sadistic or not) She gets a smile on her face and lights up, also she almost made the mistake of calling Olivia her daughter I think during that scene with the picture.

Could be wrong though as my memory isn't as good as it used to be.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
When it comes to parentage, what we do know is

Kane - Callista + Unknown Father (Most likely the guy on the Pier with Callista)
Olivia - Alexander Karlson + Unknown Mother (Hinted to be Elena)

There are some hints pointing towards Elena, like when she asks for Surveillance data of the siblings from Dominique and Dom surmises that she just wants to check up on one of them. Her interactions with Olivia on the pier. Her worrying about Olivia's chances of winning the gambit due to its design. As for why Callista took Olivia, most likely she wanted her to grow up away from Alexander's influence and hence why Elena says she owes Callista a huge favour

And with the way the gambit is designed i do think that a Kane + Olivia relationship/ending is a possibility.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
Dec 28, 2019
I do remember something early on about Elena's own daughter?, but honestly assumed it was someone else, so technically, if you are correct, there could be an outside shot of that reveal, but then why would Callista take Olivia away from her mother and raise her as her own?

As for the could have been comment, I was just speculating about another possible path than may or may not happen since I did not want to assume anything beyond a platonic familial relationship. In spite of the perverse and extreme nature of several maledom and femdom kinks presented, I didn't want to get my hopes up and read too much into a potential Kane and Olivia pairing despite my own inherent bias for something more romantic to develop there.

I will say given Alexander's desire for a true male heir produced from merging his bloodline with Callista's, it would not shock me if Olivia+Kane would be considered at least hypothetically as a possibility if no other Karlsson daughter is chosen. That said, unless that path becomes available, I'll just have to settle for Dominique and maybe fingers crossed for some sexy time with Elena.
I'd have to do a fresh playthrough to put together a complete list of all the clues, but my take on what occurred is that Alexander Karlsson thought the world of Callista and wanted to

Elena has even drawn a sexual boundary with Kane that she will not cross because

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

My dude. Lets shake hand :devilish:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks guys for all your insight, I just started this VN recently and while it took a minute to get into it, I really enjoyed it towards the current end of the last update. Since I'm a latecomer to the party, I was not aware of all the prior theory-crafting but hearing what's been laid out so far, I admit you all make very convincing and logical cases for how/why Olivia is Elena and Alexander's daughter, given to Callista to raise in secret to see via an experiment if the nature/nurture opportunity would increase producing a daughter fit to take over, raised by the best woman Alexander considered on earth and free of any corruption or taint.

I also can see how Elena, despite her initial order for Kane to eat her out at the prison, was testing him and subtlety guiding and molding him to help her 'daughter' be in best position to win the gambit and ideally be perfect mate/partner for what's to come. That said, given her evil/sadistic nature, I am still a little surprised she would not consider, maybe even at some point in the future sampling the merchandise herself with Kane, especially as his K-levels continue to rise. As I've got a rather serious kink for milfs/cougars I'm hoping Kane will get some more of that kind of action down the road with Elena offering a little mommy roleplay after her last conversation with him by the fire.

Reactions: BigStuffedTiger
Dec 28, 2019
Veronica has been doling out info on the Gambit in drips and drabs on a need to know basis. At the time that Elena ordered Kane to eat her out she didn't yet know that winning the Gambit would involve one of Alexander's daughters being impregnated by Kane. Once she learned what was required she stepped aside since she isn't eligible to win herself, but her daughter is.

When Elena talks to dom Kane about being part of a family that runs everything, she's not just talking about the Karlsson family, she's talking about

And in Elena's conversation with sub Kane she mentions that

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Veronica has been doling out info on the Gambit in drips and drabs on a need to know basis. At the time that Elena ordered Kane to eat her out she didn't yet know that winning the Gambit would involve one of Alexander's daughters being impregnated by Kane. Once she learned what was required she stepped aside since she isn't eligible to win herself, but her daughter is.

When Elena talks to dom Kane about being part of a family that runs everything, she's not just talking about the Karlsson family, she's talking about

And in Elena's conversation with sub Kane she mentions that
You know given how my Dom-Kane was ultimately invited by Olivia to spend the night, I was initially excited to see where that would go, as he was the one who popped in her head, when Veronica's scientist friend offered to train a certain someone in particular to pleasure her sexually.

While Dominique and even Veronica to a lesser extend are growing on me, I can't wait to see if Elena will ultimately drop that bomb on Olivia that Kane likewise isn't her brother and furthermore, to reconsider how she sees him...specifically to take him and control of the KG for herself rather than allow one of her sisters to take him for themselves. It'll be interesting to see just how much convincing it will take for Olivia to embrace and agree to that plan.

Reactions: BigStuffedTiger

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I was afraid to choose Kane for Veronica's scientist friend as I wasn't sure if it was a sub thing... I want my Kane to stay dom like my Olivia

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I was afraid to choose Kane for Veronica's scientist friend as I wasn't sure if it was a sub thing... I want my Kane to stay dom like my Olivia
Same. My Kane is 100% Dom, while my Olivia is closer to 50-50 Dom/Sub as I want her to Dom everyone else, but be a Sub to Kane only. It still remains to be seen what the outcome of that choice is, I only selected Kane, since I'll take Olivia thinking of Kane sexually in any way possible for now since they're my preferred pairing and up until then she only thought of him as just a beloved sibling. If for some reason that pairing isn't possible, I'll probably go with Dominique or Veronica as a consolation prize.

Dir.Fred

Sep 20, 2021
Same. My Kane is 100% Dom, while my Olivia is closer to 50-50 Dom/Sub as I want her to Dom everyone else, but be a Sub to Kane only. It still remains to be seen what the outcome of that choice is, I only selected Kane, since I'll take Olivia thinking of Kane sexually in any way possible for now since they're my preferred pairing and up until then she only thought of him as just a beloved sibling. If for some reason that pairing isn't possible, I'll probably go with Dominique or Veronica as a consolation prize.
I wanna say #metoo but I don't think that movement would appreciate me repurposing that tag for this particular purpose. :devilish:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
OK...the artwork here, is absolutely SUPERB. The women are stunning, gorgeous. Boobs that don't rival a dirigible for volume, hips that don't call for a "Caution Wide Load" sign, and asses that wouldnt derail a passing train. YET, the women are curvaceous and the faces are very well done. Honestly, other devs need to take notes.

IRL I'm neither a dom nor sub, but this story line is intriguing. That a man, would leave 4 such dominate women to "rule the roost" while things get sorted so the society went from an apparent patriarchy, to a matriarchy, to....remains to be seen.

Very, very well done.

(FTR, I am playing the sister as a sub, though I intend that to be only toward her brother. Else, she has to hld her own amongst the Karlssons. The brother, MC, I am playying as a dom, though one who thinks long term.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
OK...the artwork here, is absolutely SUPERB. The women are stunning, gorgeous. Boobs that don't rival a dirigible for volume, hips that don't call for a "Caution Wide Load" sign, and asses that wouldnt derail a passing train. YET, the women are curvaceous and the faces are very well done. Honestly, other devs need to take notes.

IRL I'm neither a dom nor sub, but this story line is intriguing. That a man, would leave 4 such dominate women to "rule the roost" while things get sorted so the society went from an apparent patriarchy, to a matriarchy, to....remains to be seen.

Very, very well done.

(FTR, I am playing the sister as a sub, though I intend that to be only toward her brother. Else, she has to hld her own amongst the Karlssons. The brother, MC, I am playying as a dom, though one who thinks long term.
literally agree 100%. BDSM (male/fem-dom) isn't one of my kinks/fetishes, but the premise is so well done and compelling along with the main trio of Kane, Olivia and Seth and their place in this new, extremely brutal dystopian world has really got me invested in their story.

If I had to pick a preference I'd say I'm playing Kane as Dom and Olivia as mostly Dom to everyone else, but a 100% loyal sub to Kane. Personally if it was possible, I wouldn't mind letting my Kane switch a little, and engage in some minor sub/dom play with the right milf/cougar as I do enjoy my share of landlady/mature woman love.;)

Reactions: Dir.Fred

dmmt

May 8, 2020
OK, I'm confused...why would Olivia deny Kane's promotion to K7????? Is she that afraid of appearing 'weak', despite the promotion being recommended by the trainers?

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
OK, I'm confused...why would Olivia deny Kane's promotion to K7????? Is she that afraid of appearing 'weak', despite the promotion being recommended by the trainers?
Actually in my playthrough, she literally said exactly that, she didn't want it to look like favoritism, but went with Elena's niece's recommendation anyway and promoted him to a K8. Then proceeded to have him spend the night with her to end the update.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Yeah, he spends the night in a room there where she is, but in my play through, she didnt promote to K7. You got him to K8?????? dmmt...now I gotta do it over. lol

did you have Olivia do the cop thing? (I did, and I think that may have been a mistake)
What did your Kane start as? I started as a K6. When did your Kane go to K7, to reach K8 at the end of this update?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes