dmmt

May 8, 2020
Aint a one of them I'd kick out of the bed. That said, there are a few I'd for damn sure kick out of the bedroom...overnight. I'd not sleep well with them unshackled and free to roam. lol

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I too am very interested in Dominique/Junko+Kiyomi as poly-LI's to my sweet Olivia. Claudia is also very tempting as she's not overly corrupted and sadistic as her sister Celeste and its not too late to sway her to the light. I also agree that Sam is indeed a hot mess but too extreme to be redeemable for me. If I'm willing to fool around with morally gray/questionable characters, I like Patricia, Phoebe, Elena, Veronica and Delilah=Chanel for me, which is to say I'm down to have fun as their superior and Dom them, without looking to romance them.

I initially liked Alessandra, but she's second to Juliette is terms of cruelty and sadism, only she hides it very well behind a convenient mask of innocence when around Olivia. Additionally it sounds or is inferred she prefers the company of women over men, so I don't think we'd get a real romantic path with her even if she was able to be redeemed.
Just looking for another game and I thought I would say hello briefly. Never to spoil, but for harem (this is possible in about four iterations I think) you have to kind of assume some women wouldn't match well with each other. For example, it might be difficult to get both Juliette and Dominique to cooperate that way, but it might be much easier for Kiyomi and Dominique. Junko might be possible as a pure love interest/romance, but less happy about a harem given her personality, so one might have to make her a sub to another woman on top, etc. So it just depends! And some women might only accept a male relationship, others only female, and another group that is way more open to a lot of different possibilities.

Anyway, have a great week all!

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Junko might be possible as a pure love interest/romance, but less happy about a harem given her personality, so one might have to make her a sub to another woman on top, etc. So it just depends!.
When I first looked at Karlsson's Gambit I thought I wouldn't like it as I'm not usually into BDSM, but something picked my interest and I always think about broadening my horizons so I tried it. What a surprise it was. Much better than I could have ever expected and a whole experience on top of that. It became probably my favorite at the moment. So thanks for that TessSadist!
About what you said... I really like Junko but for me Dominique comes first so, as I'm still trying to find enough time to immerse myself in the latest update, I thought Junko was already a sub to Dominique and that wouldn't be a problem for the harem path, or would it? Unless of course something happens in this version... I'm about to see.

Have yourself a great week too!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just looking for another game and I thought I would say hello briefly. Never to spoil, but for harem (this is possible in about four iterations I think) you have to kind of assume some women wouldn't match well with each other. For example, it might be difficult to get both Juliette and Dominique to cooperate that way, but it might be much easier for Kiyomi and Dominique. Junko might be possible as a pure love interest/romance, but less happy about a harem given her personality, so one might have to make her a sub to another woman on top, etc. So it just depends! And some women might only accept a male relationship, others only female, and another group that is way more open to a lot of different possibilities.

Thanks for the insight and a very interesting and fun-thought provoking game! Given the level of complexity in the choices/paths I look forward to trying for different outcomes to see how they play out! That said, it's gonna be quite the challenge to keep everything organized for which path is which and who to trust/pursue and who to be careful of/avoid or be on guard around.

I do like the added level of realism where not every girl is going to automatically align herself with the MC's wants and desires, but some can be malleable to an extent. Though, that adds the challenge of figuring out who and under what conditions are they willing to tie themselves to Kane. While I do enjoy my share of harem/mini-harem or polyamorous relationship games, I also enjoy when its just one LI. But, if given the option, I tend to play for some kind of limited harem/throuple paths, so the challenge here is seeing which LI can get along with Kane, and each other. So while I like Junko, she's not exactly a deal-breaker for me if she's unwilling to enter in a poly-relationship with Kane. I'd have to say right now, only Olivia ;) or Dominique would be the only LI I would consider entering in a pure love/romantic path with.

When I first looked at Karlsson's Gambit I thought I wouldn't like it as I'm not usually into BDSM, but something picked my interest and I always think about broadening my horizons so I tried it. What a surprise it was. Much better than I could have ever expected and a whole experience on top of that. It became probably my favorite at the moment. So thanks for that TessSadist!
About what you said... I really like Junko but for me Dominique comes first so, as I'm still trying to find enough time to immerse myself in the latest update, I thought Junko was already a sub to Dominique and that wouldn't be a problem for the harem path, or would it? Unless of course something happens in this version... I'm about to see.

I agree and had a similar experience myself when I finally decided to play after initially avoiding the game out of hesitance for the tags listed on the OP and premise listed. I am curious though and do agree if Junko is already a sub to Dominique, who while not as cruel or sadistic as her sisters, would she eventually regard Kane as her new master alongside her mistress and enthusiastically serve him in whatever form of love and loyalty that would resemble?

I guess that's less of what I had imagined as a true harem/poly relationship and hypothetically speaking, more like just being romantically tied to Dominique while conveniently enjoying servants and employees like Junko/Chanel/Patricia and Kiyomi etc., but in a non-cruel or sadistic manner. So the real question then is whether its possible to have multiple-romantic type relationships with more than one woman with Kane and each other in a true poly-relationship, or are at least willing to share Kane romantically while not entering in a relationship themselves with the other LIs?

Reactions: Vleder

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Just looking for another game and I thought I would say hello briefly.

Oh it is clearly implied, that putting certain of the women together, is like throwing gasoline on a fire. lol You have written it exceptionally well, and again, the artwork is absolutely second to none. PLEASE teach other Dev's how to do this! (After you finish Karlsson's Gambit of course. lol)

Never thought a femdom game would interest me at all, let alone excite me. And frankly, playing the sub role is not something I've done IRL or in the game for that matter. Well, not beyond what submissions Kane HAS to make, in order to stay afloat and increase his overall "powerbase". In short...damn nice work TessSadist. Sincerely, damn.nice.work.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words, and without being too specific, it's fair to say that it would be hard for Junko and Dominique to be EQUAL in status in a harem. A much easier path of less resistance might be for example a romance with Dominique with Junko (and perhaps others) as lovers/servants/subs/slaves (depending how far one might go) but to be honest, I have only for sure decided about 7-8 specific possibilities and am open dependent on how the characters themselves seem to progress as I move forward.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Thanks for the insight and a very interesting and fun-thought provoking game! Given the level of complexity in the choices/paths I look forward to trying for different outcomes to see how they play out! That said, it's gonna be quite the challenge to keep everything organized for which path is which and who to trust/pursue and who to be careful of/avoid or be on guard around.

I do like the added level of realism where not every girl is going to automatically align herself with the MC's wants and desires, but some can be malleable to an extent. Though, that adds the challenge of figuring out who and under what conditions are they willing to tie themselves to Kane. While I do enjoy my share of harem/mini-harem or polyamorous relationship games, I also enjoy when its just one LI. But, if given the option, I tend to play for some kind of limited harem/throuple paths, so the challenge here is seeing which LI can get along with Kane, and each other. So while I like Junko, she's not exactly a deal-breaker for me if she's unwilling to enter in a poly-relationship with Kane. I'd have to say right now, only Olivia ;) or Dominique would be the only LI I would consider entering in a pure love/romantic path with.

I agree and had a similar experience myself when I finally decided to play after initially avoiding the game out of hesitance for the tags listed on the OP and premise listed. I am curious though and do agree if Junko is already a sub to Dominique, who while not as cruel or sadistic as her sisters, would she eventually regard Kane as her new master alongside her mistress and enthusiastically serve him in whatever form of love and loyalty that would resemble?

I guess that's less of what I had imagined as a true harem/poly relationship and hypothetically speaking, more like just being romantically tied to Dominique while conveniently enjoying servants and employees like Junko/Chanel/Patricia and Kiyomi etc., but in a non-cruel or sadistic manner. So the real question then is whether its possible to have multiple-romantic type relationships with more than one woman with Kane and each other in a true poly-relationship, or are at least willing to share Kane romantically while not entering in a relationship themselves with the other LIs?
Thank you so much for the nice comments, and as I kind of said in last message, it's much more realistic to think that Junko would be likely to be serving Dominique and Kane instead of true equal partners I guess? It's probably somewhat logical to assume that certain women used to getting their way might have issues sharing a man, but maybe not as much if those women are "beneath" her in a larger context and she's open to women, etc. But other women might be much more open to a lot more. So to be honest about one specific context, you are unlikely to see Dominique Karlsson serving as a sub under Junko and Kane as a couple for example. But the reverse? I think the story is already foreshadowing some possibilities.

Also keep in mind I have always said some characters are more malleable than others and that comes into play too. I can also neither confirm or deny any wink emojis but I think people can figure out enough for themselves!

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Oh it is clearly implied, that putting certain of the women together, is like throwing gasoline on a fire. lol You have written it exceptionally well, and again, the artwork is absolutely second to none. PLEASE teach other Dev's how to do this! (After you finish Karlsson's Gambit of course. lol)

Never thought a femdom game would interest me at all, let alone excite me. And frankly, playing the sub role is not something I've done IRL or in the game for that matter. Well, not beyond what submissions Kane HAS to make, in order to stay afloat and increase his overall "powerbase". In short...damn nice work TessSadist. Sincerely, damn.nice.work.
Thank you so much! And to be honest, I think a lot of people forget that I am actually a dominant personality, as most femdom related games seem to be written more often by subs? So maybe that comes through a little differently overall. To be honest, my biggest problem still to this day is reminding myself about point of view issues for art! Meaning, that I always want to do renders from an example below (first image here from Patreon monthly art non-canon scenarios) This image is Kiyomi looking down at Kane while being fondled by Alessandra (her hands are the inner ones wrapping around from behind)(btw, I'm really not into piss either as I'm kind of a clean freak, but I like the humiliation aspect of it a little I guess, haha!) novhobo21_n.jpg and I often have to force myself to use the below angle too. Even now I often go back redo 1 or more images to show that angle because it's not natural for me. (I personally like the above angle a billion times more because it's from my perspective and I get for the sub the below image is from THEIR perspective) novhobo7_n.jpg
And just throwing one more for fun haha!
novhobo15_n.jpg

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Aside from mature women-milfs/cougars, I've got a particular weakness for redheads, so it goes without saying if I could dominate and assure the absolute loyalty of Delilah and Veronica, I would definitely be interested in them on top of some Elena & Phoebe love.
I will say for this specific example there is a very unique ending involving both of them that is very difficult to get, but possible. It is difficult because Delilah and Veronica can only be possible if another condition is achieved (very difficult to get) involving The Karlsson Group and The DeKock Syndicate as entities.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Do both Kane and Olivia (evil/dom) have to pick the same sponsor/mentor? Will I screw things up like Kane picking Juliette and Olivia picking Elena?

Forgive me I got names wrong, I suck at them...

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Do both Kane and Olivia (evil/dom) have to pick the same sponsor/mentor? Will I screw things up like Kane picking Juliette and Olivia picking Elena?

Forgive me I got names wrong, I suck at them...
I'm not sure what you mean by "screw up" so hard to answer precisely. But I will guess and think you mean an evil ending with a specific pairing I can only wink at right now. In short, no.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
It's fair to say that it would be hard for Junko and Dominique to be EQUAL in status in a harem. A much easier path of less resistance might be for example a romance with Dominique with Junko (and perhaps others) as lovers/servants/subs/slaves
it's much more realistic to think that Junko would be likely to be serving Dominique and Kane instead of true equal partners I guess? It's probably somewhat logical to assume that certain women used to getting their way might have issues sharing a man, but maybe not as much if those women are "beneath" her
You are absolutely right, of course. Very few would equal Dominique and fewer in a functional harem and, thinking back, I was still seeing Junko in a sub position...

And to be honest, I think a lot of people forget that I am actually a dominant personality, as most femdom related games seem to be written more often by subs? So maybe that comes through a little differently overall. To be honest, my biggest problem still to this day is reminding myself about point of view issues for art!
And right again! Perhaps your perspective as an author and the personality infused in the different characters was one of the main reasons that made connect so well with Karlsson's Gambit...
About the art, I love it!
Thanks for the insight.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Thank you so much for the nice comments, and as I kind of said in last message, it's much more realistic to think that Junko would be likely to be serving Dominique and Kane instead of true equal partners I guess? It's probably somewhat logical to assume that certain women used to getting their way might have issues sharing a man, but maybe not as much if those women are "beneath" her in a larger context and she's open to women, etc. But other women might be much more open to a lot more. So to be honest about one specific context, you are unlikely to see Dominique Karlsson serving as a sub under Junko and Kane as a couple for example. But the reverse? I think the story is already foreshadowing some possibilities.

Also keep in mind I have always said some characters are more malleable than others and that comes into play too. I can also neither confirm or deny any wink emojis but I think people can figure out enough for themselves!
Hmm....so hypothetically speaking, or if you prefer via using the spoiler tag, is the harem path you have in mind much closer to pursuing a pure romance path with one character, while keeping up appearances and enjoying playing with some of the other slaves/servants/employees of a lesser rank, or will there be a path or paths avaiable for multiple simultaneous romantic or polyamorous relationships with women at the same power-dynamic level? Say for example pursuing an Olivia+Kane+Elena relationship or Dominique+Veronica+Kane arrangement?

Given the personalities of these powerful and dominant women, they may not be completely used to the idea of sharing a romantic lover as opposed to a slave/servant there to service them and their whims, but for those LI capable of reciprocating Kane's romantic affections, are there any plans to have a mini-harem or throuple path with certain women who get along and are compatible?

I will say for this specific example there is a very unique ending involving both of them that is very difficult to get, but possible. It is difficult because Delilah and Veronica can only be possible if another condition is achieved (very difficult to get) involving The Karlsson Group and The DeKock Syndicate as entities.
Ok , consider my interest officially piqued! I have to find and make this path a possible play through for me after my canon run! We're definitely gonna need a walkthrough for this at some point otherwise I'm gonna be obsessed seeing this play out, lol. ;)

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Id imagine that either a merger happens or one gains power over the other through blackmail or other means.

Tess over hear enticing her viewers this deep into the game with juicy bread crumbs. With most games at this point, people are demanding certain people get fucked already, but here most are looking forward to the twists and how the stories play out, well done.

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
Was replaying the game and saw Dominique mention something called the "Great Collapse." Has this ever been explained as to what it was? And on the same note, Tess, how do you envision the world outside the island- like do governments exist, is the society as a whole femdom-oriented or it is more of a Karlsson company culture and other such details?

Choooogatta

Sep 8, 2021
Was replaying the game and saw Dominique mention something called the "Great Collapse." Has this ever been explained as to what it was? And on the same note, Tess, how do you envision the world outside the island- like do governments exist, is the society as a whole femdom-oriented or it is more of a Karlsson company culture and other such details?
Short answer is I think the only info we have is access to arable land makes you king and Karlsson Corporation is a Global power akin to what the US, China and Russia used to be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes