• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
A common culprit is picking party planning over helping out with the fashion show (choice late in chapter 4). The points have been rejigged a bit, but I think it's still the case that you get one point less with the sister that way. And in chapter 5, make sure Olivia's choice re Seth's fate matches Kane's choice re doing good during the evaluation. Also, don't try for a neutral path, pick a lane, good or evil, and stick with it as far as is reasonable.

I think those are some of the more obvious traps, you can look at the walkthrough for further details.
you mean in saving seth? both picked to save him, i was doing good things on both. im not sure exactly where tf it went wrong but im just going through it one more time and looking. i tried to do the thing where you help kwame, this time i might try diff

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
one thing i did at the start was k5 instead of k6, maybe that made the difference in the end, even though dominique gets you to k7 later on it might of played a part. at the start the slave points didnt make sense first of all to me

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
one thing i did at the start was k5 instead of k6, maybe that made the difference in the end, even though dominique gets you to k7 later on it might of played a part. at the start the slave points didnt make sense first of all to me
Yeah I started at K6, so if you started at K5, you might have made a wrong choice back in the prison before the training starts...

Reactions: D9074

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Yeah I started at K6, so if you started at K5, you might have made a wrong choice back in the prison before the training starts...

yep, and also i noticed that if you leave the pool early you dont need to lose points with chanel which might help more and still get the k7

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
yep, and also i noticed that if you leave the pool early you dont need to lose points with chanel which might help more and still get the k7
I'm playing for an Olivia/Dominique ending so it made sense for me to pick every option to earn points with them, including sis-team and sis-bro. That helped in the end at the evaluation ceremony where in spite of looking like favoritism, Olivia still went ahead a gave my Kane an addition K-level, bumping me up to K8, after Dominique had promoted me to K7.

Reactions: D9074

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I'm playing for an Olivia/Dominique ending so it made sense for me to pick every option to earn points with them, including sis-team and sis-bro. That helped in the end at the evaluation ceremony where in spite of looking like favoritism, Olivia still went ahead a gave my Kane an addition K-level, bumping me up to K8, after Dominique had promoted me to K7.
that makes sense, i did all of that last time but i realised it was hard to get chanel points after that bit so i just wanted to see if it helps. never know in the next updates you might need em

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
I love this game and look forward to the update.
It's cool that you can choose not only for Kane but also for Olivia, choose to be dominant or obey. I really disagree with Tess that power and money can change a person. I think they would rather work like -
a "developer" of his true essence, ESPECIALLY if a person receives them SUDDENLY without making any special efforts to achieve them.
And it's a pity that the game lacks such a fetish as ponyplay. I am sub and playing this masterpiece I associate myself with Kane. It would be cool to feel like I was under the saddle of Mistress Caspari, and my sister, with her character, would definitely not refuse to run me in.
AND A BIG THANKS to Tess for taking (POV) screenshots from the lower angle.

Dec 28, 2019
If you're on the dom path then your new rank at the end of 0.5 is entirely independent of your old rank. K5's are just as able to jump to K8 as K6's and K7's, while K6's and K7's can be dropped as low as K5.

Given what you've said above and in previous posts it sounds like you you ended 0.4 as a K7 with Junko's help after getting Dominique's sponsorship. Were you able to at least keep that K7 rank at the end of 0.5 when Olivia judges you? Or did you get demoted?

ATM I'm kind of wondering if you played an older version of the game (0.4) instead of the latest(0.5).

Last edited:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
If you're on the dom path then your new rank at the end of 0.5 is entirely independent of your old rank. K5's are just as able to jump to K8 as K6's and K7's, while K6's and K7's can be dropped as low as K5.

Given what you've said above and in previous posts it sounds like you you ended 0.4 as a K7 with Junko's help after getting Dominique's sponsorship. Were you able to at least keep that K7 rank at the end of 0.5 when Olivia judges you? Or did you get demoted?

ATM I'm kind of wondering if you played an older version of the game (0.4) instead of the latest(0.5).
i stayed at k7 on one when helping with the fashion and on the other one it was demotion as not enough points with his sister,

i did another playthrough and started at k6 and did a couple things different and ended up k8.

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
Ive loved this one from ep1. But I feel like we wont get the complete game until 2023. Understandably so. its just replaying it over and over can get a little dry i guess

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I love this game and look forward to the update.
It's cool that you can choose not only for Kane but also for Olivia, choose to be dominant or obey. I really disagree with Tess that power and money can change a person. I think they would rather work like -
a "developer" of his true essence, ESPECIALLY if a person receives them SUDDENLY without making any special efforts to achieve them.
And it's a pity that the game lacks such a fetish as ponyplay. I am sub and playing this masterpiece I associate myself with Kane. It would be cool to feel like I was under the saddle of Mistress Caspari, and my sister, with her character, would definitely not refuse to run me in.
AND A BIG THANKS to Tess for taking (POV) screenshots from the lower angle.
To tell you the blunt truth on this, I personally like this and have tried more than once to offer it as a monthly image option (I do two sets of monthly non-canon images about 15-20 renders each and I do polls with about 7-9 choices for Patrons to vote) choice for Patrons, but it has always been soundly rejected as one of the worst performing choices every time. The winners last month for comparison were a financial domination scene (a beggar Kane is approached by three women in a limo and dominated) and an evil pegging scene. (I do not like pegging personally but have put it in the game as optional content partially based on clear Patron preferences, etc.) I tend to be flexible on sex scenes (more open to change) and very inflexible on plot/narrative (I kind of know the story I want to tell and won't change it much).

Regarding money/power changing people, I think some do change, and some don't based at least on what I have seen in life in front of me. But I guess that's why this game kind of tackles that with player choice -- I wonder how players will treat Olivia/Kane. As for real life...one example, one woman I know who is pretty mean in real life -- I tend to think that maybe she really didn't change all that much after making a lot of money, but rather she was always like this inside but with no power, and that new power/opportunity only brought out what was already there. But another person I know I think did change in that he really "dropped" all his old friends (I can't say why, I only know it happened) very quickly in favor of shifting his entire life to his new situation/contacts/friends.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Any info on update ?
Ah, unfortunately it's at least a few months out I would say. I have written about 50% of the script for 0.6 and doing renders, etc.

I can't speak for other devs of course, but for me, I am a partner in a very busy interior design business, and a lot of other interests and income streams also take my time, so I can't devote full-time work on the game. I managed to hire a personal assistant 20 hours a week a few months ago just for private errands and helping me avoid time consuming but simple life stuff, but I'm still really busy. I certainly wouldn't mind like a full two week uninterrupted break to just work on it sometimes as I enjoy it! (most of the time, lol!)

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
To tell you the blunt truth on this, I personally like this and have tried more than once to offer it as a monthly image option (I do two sets of monthly non-canon images about 15-20 renders each and I do polls with about 7-9 choices for Patrons to vote) choice for Patrons, but it has always been soundly rejected as one of the worst performing choices every time. The winners last month for comparison were a financial domination scene (a beggar Kane is approached by three women in a limo and dominated) and an evil pegging scene. (I do not like pegging personally but have put it in the game as optional content partially based on clear Patron preferences, etc.) I tend to be flexible on sex scenes (more open to change) and very inflexible on plot/narrative (I kind of know the story I want to tell and won't change it much).

Regarding money/power changing people, I think some do change, and some don't based at least on what I have seen in life in front of me. But I guess that's why this game kind of tackles that with player choice -- I wonder how players will treat Olivia/Kane. As for real life...one example, one woman I know who is pretty mean in real life -- I tend to think that maybe she really didn't change all that much after making a lot of money, but rather she was always like this inside but with no power, and that new power/opportunity only brought out what was already there. But another person I know I think did change in that he really "dropped" all his old friends (I can't say why, I only know it happened) very quickly in favor of shifting his entire life to his new situation/contacts/friends.
Even though pony-play is not my favorite fetish, I wouldn't mind it. It's weird but acceptable. It would be kind of funny for the various subs being whipped around the island by Olivia, Veronica, Delilah, etc. If you want it to happen and can make it hot, I'm for it. I mean there is a game show theme running through this current plotline so I actually think it makes sense to put it in here if it is included at all

Reactions: I am Gone

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Will there be a certain ending for certain characters that we can play for? If yes, which character will have an ending ?
Personally love kiyomi alot, shes very cute

Last edited:
Reactions: NukaCola

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Even though pony-play is not my favorite fetish, I wouldn't mind it. It's weird but acceptable. It would be kind of funny for the various subs being whipped around the island by Olivia, Veronica, Delilah, etc. If you want it to happen and can make it hot, I'm for it. I mean there is a game show theme running through this current plotline so I actually think it makes sense to put it in here if it is included at all
I also think that it would be very cool because it is a very humiliating game. I also hope there is an ending for Junko where Junko remains Dominica's slave and Kane remains Junko's dog.
With ponies, you can create many options, which do not necessarily affect the plot of the game.
For example, another police raid into the city where men are caught for the personal stables of the Carlasson Group.
Or just a competition (horse race). The jockeys are the sisters Carlasson and Elena Kaspari and the horses are the slaves undergoing the program. Losing horses will be punished ...
But unfortunately Tess is not interested. Anyway, Thank you so much Tess for this game.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Will there be a certain ending for certain characters that we can play for? If yes, which character will have an ending ?
And I love Olivia and Elena Caspari. I would be very happy to see the endings where Kane will remain their slave.
But Kiyomi is also very cool, if there is an ending with her, I will be very happy to see her photos - "after" (if you know what I mean :cool:).

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
When Olivia saw Kane in K3, her assistant said that the prisoner should be "baptized" by tradition. I immediately understood where this was going :cool:. And to be honest, I was hoping that Olivia, as a boss, would consider it possible to delegate Kane's "baptism" process to her assistant. Or Olivia, as punishment for Kane, will ask her assistant to "train" Kane.
I wonder if Olivia's assistant will be able to dominate Kane in the future?

Deante

Mar 25, 2020
Amazing game, the plot is very ambitious and complexed with a lot of potential, there is so many different choices and choice combinations to make. Personally I hope that Alessandra is going to be the future romance option for at least Kane or Olivia or both. She is my favourite Karlsson sister and so far she has been sidelined compared to the other three sisters when it comes to the politics, plot and overall story importance. I am very curious about her position in the story, is she going to be the active competitor against the three other sisters or will she stay neutral and just side with one of the sisters, as of now it seems that she supports Veronica the most.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Err, without spoilers, yes. I am planning in 0.7 to introduce a specific UI screen that will finally make obvious the potential love interests (if interested in singular romance) for both Kane and Olivia. It also has to be 0.7 because a specific pairing that I think most can guess already but that is not technically obvious yet -- this will be relevant to Kane in 0.7 and not earlier. I would also like this in 0.7 so that in 0.8 (a point of no return episode in a lot of ways) a player can make the most informed decision possible, knowing that it will be hard to switch back and forth anymore for Act III. (Episode 9-12 or so is Act III) Seth will not likely have anything like this as his options will be more limited.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes