dk900

Dec 29, 2017
God, i love this game. Not only have a extremly well made femdom scenes, but is one of the few games where you can actually play as sadist female protagonist, probably the only one.
My only complaint is that I wish I could choose that the mc was more willing and eager in the sub route.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
God, i love this game. Not only have a extremly well made femdom scenes, but is one of the few games where you can actually play as sadist female protagonist, probably the only one.
My only complaint is that I wish I could choose that the mc was more willing and eager in the sub route.
This is admittedly a hard area for me to write, and I've said that more than once (in terms of very gentle dom/sub dynamics) but it will be very possible with a few specific characters later. But probably not realistic to expect it with certain females that are just not wired that way to change that much. (although even with Juliette I threw out a little narrative hint on the boat meeting Dominique with one small possibility)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Err, maybe take this off this game forum. I don't want to have to ask the mods/staff for help to clean up this thread again please.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I forgot to mention that the third place fantasy of the female created fantasies (I think I put those votes on a public Patreon post but can't remember) was one vote off second place -- it had an evil Olivia and Kane together tormenting if I recall Kwame (the mining worker friend if you are playing dom path) and Junko. The woman who submitted it was SO disappointed to lose by one vote, but I was surprised it did as well as it did on the poll.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Err, maybe take this off this game forum. I don't want to have to ask the mods/staff for help to clean up this thread again please.
If there are any posts that go against our rules you can just hit the report button on it. Did that last night to the person who was rude as hell to Dmk pretty sure his account got nuked.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I may be alone in this, but no female should be tortured [they are sacred to me], that should be reserved for males. I am not ashamed nor intimidated by any incoming hate to express my opinion: female supremacy for the win! I especially like Junko, her devious plans for the lowly male brother, the fact that he is sick, it makes the cruelty all the more sweeter!

Ps: my only "beef" is that the girls could be even crueler :) Nah, they are cruel all right! .... nah, no, they could be crueler. There should be no limit to exalt female perfection over the wretched male form.

The female shape is the masterpiece of the universe, the masterpiece of evolution, the only naturally divine aesthetic category! + females not only look better, they are wiser on average, they biologically live longer on average, and are simply awesome without exception!

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I may be alone in this, but no female should be tortured, that should be reserved for males. I am not ashamed nor intimidated by any incoming hate to express my opinion: female supremacy for the win! I especially like Junko, her devious plans for the lowly male brother, the fact that he is sick, it makes the cruelty all the more sweeter!
No worries to share your viewpoint (and in particular I really dislike kink shaming, even with things that personally I find distasteful, such as the whole father figure/loli looking daughter creepy vibe with some games -- but I never kink shame others about it) and above all, I have tried to make a game where people can avoid either the main protagonist (dom path) or females (sub path) enduring too much err...distress. So for example if later there is a "game show" or something to that effect, Kane might be participating as entertainment...or helping plan it on the others with Katsumi/Hyori/Samantha and a few others. (if you unlocked that possibility, had to see the scene with those two and Junko)

I think I have in the past shared two specific things that I personally kind of like: 1) having men serving my every need/pleasure as a slave with varying degrees of sadism (I think this is normal but maybe medium to harder femdom for most people by definition) and 2) having a strong boyfriend/husband that knows to treat me like a Queen but one who could also enjoy tormenting others with me. (I think for most people this would be defined as couple dom) I think this game will reflect for sure those two possibilities just due to pure interest on my part to be honest. So even right now in my own life I know two different men very well, and I definitely view them in completely independent ways as # 1 or # 2 potential, haha!

But I want to include some things I don't like very much for players too as I think it's a better narrative overall. And I like choice based games a lot.

Last edited:

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I especially like Junko, her devious plans for the lowly male brother, the fact that he is sick, it makes the cruelty all the more sweeter!
That's Katsumi. Junko is one of two other asian girls, she's the one with a kink for pet-play that made an offer to Kane on the plane as he was first transported to the joy facility, and she's not sadistic in the least.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
No worries to share your viewpoint (and in particular I really dislike kink shaming, even with things that personally I find distasteful, such as the whole father figure/loli looking daughter creepy vibe with some games -- but I never kink shame others about it) and above all, I have tried to make a game where people can avoid either the main protagonist (dom path) or females (sub path) enduring too much err...distress. So for example if later there is a "game show" or something to that effect, Kane might be participating as entertainment...or helping plan it on the others with Katsumi/Hyori/Samantha and a few others. (if you unlocked that possibility, had to see the scene with those two and Junko)

I think I have in the past shared two specific things that I personally kind of like: 1) having men serving my every need/pleasure as a slave with varying degrees of sadism (I think this is normal but maybe medium to harder femdom for most people by definition) and 2) having a strong boyfriend/husband that knows to treat me like a Queen but one who could also enjoy tormenting others with me. (I think for most people this would be defined as couple dom) I think this game will reflect for sure those two possibilities just due to pure interest on my part to be honest. So even right now in my own life I know two different men very well, and I definitely view them in completely independent ways as # 1 or # 2 potential, haha!

But I want to include some things I don't like very much for players too as I think it's a better narrative overall. And I like choice based games a lot.
I am completely in awe at your ability to "delay gratification" so to speak, and your ability to craft a choice-rich narrative which is not single minded. My opinion can live right alongside your genius in offering people choices and thus making your creation a legend, more than simply a femdom gem. I just respect you as a person more than anything, and I would not dare interfere with the awesome creative power of your mind!

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I may be alone in this, but no female should be tortured [they are sacred to me], that should be reserved for males. I am not ashamed nor intimidated by any incoming hate to express my opinion: female supremacy for the win! I especially like Junko, her devious plans for the lowly male brother, the fact that he is sick, it makes the cruelty all the more sweeter!

Ps: my only "beef" is that the girls could be even crueler :) Nah, they are cruel all right! .... nah, no, they could be crueler. There should be no limit to exalt female perfection over the wretched male form.

The female shape is the masterpiece of the universe, the masterpiece of evolution, the only naturally divine aesthetic category! + females not only look better, they are wiser on average, they biologically live longer on average, and are simply awesome without exception!
I'm sure you are not alone. I don't share the same feelings when it comes to vns. I love maledom and the suffering of women in these novels but sadly it is rare or usually poorly done but like all kink I respect everybody has different ones...

When it comes to this vn I really enjoy seeing anyone besides Kane and Olivia suffer. This vn is such a guilty, exotic and so beautifully made sadistic paradise. Each update I look forward to and am never disappointed with the content.

The world the dev has made is so rich with possibilities, I can't see me getting tired of it :)

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes