Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, he spends the night in a room there where she is, but in my play through, she didnt promote to K7. You got him to K8?????? dmmt...now I gotta do it over. lol

did you have Olivia do the cop thing? (I did, and I think that may have been a mistake)
What did your Kane start as? I started as a K6. When did your Kane go to K7, to reach K8 at the end of this update?
I had Olivia do the cop thing and got k8. It's all about Kane doing a good job and making the right choices. I'm dom evil, I don't know about dom good

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Day 1 with Kane, aced everything, got 6 of 6. Been trying to play Kane as Dom Good. Maybe thats the issue.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Day 1 with Kane, aced everything, got 6 of 6. Been trying to play Kane as Dom Good. Maybe thats the issue.
There are quite a few triggers for it, not even sure I remember all of them but some are, I think kane and olivia have to have the same moral compass meaning both either have to be good/evil, sis team points need to be 3 or higher? Both olivia and kane have to make the same decision about seth either help or fuck him not sure if there are more.

I played evil/dom with both kane and olivia and I got K8 at the end. You can also use sancho's mod in the OP (I used it for different paths and its really good for choices it gives ya warnings about points and what decisions will do.)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, he spends the night in a room there where she is, but in my play through, she didnt promote to K7. You got him to K8?????? dmmt...now I gotta do it over. lol

did you have Olivia do the cop thing? (I did, and I think that may have been a mistake)
What did your Kane start as? I started as a K6. When did your Kane go to K7, to reach K8 at the end of this update?
There are quite a few triggers for it, not even sure I remember all of them but some are, I think kane and olivia have to have the same moral compass meaning both either have to be good/evil, sis team points need to be 3 or higher? Both olivia and kane have to make the same decision about seth either help or fuck him not sure if there are more.

I played evil/dom with both kane and olivia and I got K8 at the end. You can also use sancho's mod in the OP (I used it for different paths and its really good for choices it gives ya warnings about points and what decisions will do.)
I used the walkthrough mod on the OP, and playing as Dom good with Kane and Olivia is kinda 50-50 dom/sub, but also good, and chose the bro-sis/sis-team work option everytime. I also chose not to fuck over Seth for both of them, did not go on the cop ride along as I'm trying to avoid Olivia getting too close to Cassandra and Alessandra, so I have neg. points with them, and neg. or zero friend points with Jake and Kwame. Even though I'm good, I'm pragmatic enough not to stick my neck out too much for anyone other than Olivia or Seth. They're the only ones I'm absolutely loyal to, as evil and sadistic as Juliette is, she's up front about it, I hate how conniving and two-face Alessandra is. Since I'm still trying to play for some sort of harem path, I still go for the points with all the girls (minus Cassandra and Juliette) as long as it doesn't lead to evil points or goes against Olivia and Seth.

I started as K6, got promoted to K7 after Dominique sponsored me and said that was the highest she can vouch for me. At the ceremony with Olivia and the rest of the pod, Olivia was concerned about showing favoritism, but since I aced everything else except for indulging in fun with Phoebe that I could not pass up, Olivia promoted me to K8 in spite of her reservations.

Dec 28, 2019
3 things are required for the K8 promotion:
1) K7 recommendation from Chanel
2) Olivia & Kane like each other (sis_bro_p >= 1)
3) Olivia feels supported by her brother (sis_team >= 3)

(3) is easiest if Kane and Olivia are either both good or both evil. Olivia wanting to screw Seth and Kane refusing can potentially prevent the K8 promotion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

dmmt

May 8, 2020
yeah I'm at a loss. Crimson, you and I are playing the same 'alignments' if you will. Totally diff outcomes. Gonna replay, pay more attention to what Tiger said, and note where I make a diff choice. I'm playing with the walk through mod too. Hence my utter confusion.

My Kane, didnt get much option re Seth. The final question Olivia asked him, answerd 'to fo good whenever possible'. My Olivia opted to help Seth. Bro or not, she grew up with him as her bro.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2019
yeah I'm at a loss. Crimson, you and I are playing the same 'alignments' if you will. Totally diff outcomes. Gonna replay, pay more attention to what Tiger said, and note where I make a diff choice. I'm playing with the walk through mod too. Hence my utter confusion.

My Kane, didnt get much option re Seth. The final question Olivia asked him, answerd 'to fo good whenever possible'. My Olivia opted to help Seth. Bro or not, she grew up with him as her bro.
If you want to know why you got the result that you did, I posted a breakdown of the game logic for the different dom route promotions/demotions here: https://f95zone.to/threads/karlsson...rym-gudinna-games.50840/page-120#post-6778679

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
If you want to know why you got the result that you did, I posted a breakdown of the game logic for the different dom route promotions/demotions here: https://f95zone.to/threads/karlsson...rym-gudinna-games.50840/page-120#post-6778679
This is literally what happened in my playthrough...
The only way she'll assign a higher rank than Chanel's recommendation is if Chanel recommends K7 and Olivia both feels very supported by him (sis_team>=3) and likes him (sis_bro>1) in which case she'll upgrade him to K8.

Reactions: NukaCola

dmmt

May 8, 2020
2 altered decisions primarily, got me to K8 at the end of the update.

1) Neutral answer when you encounter Zach in the hallway
2) Leave when the girls are torturing Zach, vs sit/play with any of them

I guess a 3rd...keep Zpts at 0, regardless of Chanel points. Just in case lol

I thought I'd track the variables as I went. Kudos to the coding team. There are an INSANE number of variables to keep up with in this game. Truly impressive work.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
2 altered decisions primarily, got me to K8 at the end of the update.

1) Neutral answer when you encounter Zach in the hallway
2) Leave when the girls are torturing Zach, vs sit/play with any of them

I guess a 3rd...keep Zpts at 0, regardless of Chanel points. Just in case lol

I thought I'd track the variables as I went. Kudos to the coding team. There are an INSANE number of variables to keep up with in this game. Truly impressive work.
Going off the WT mod, iirc, you just need < 3 Z-points, which I kept mine at 2, so I can enjoy some points with Chanel. I also left and turned down sex with Chanel... really wanted to fuck her, but not at the expense of Dominique's servant's love path. It worked out in the end since Dominique expressed how impressed she was via her girl's glowing recommendation and left open the possibility to romance Dominique herself.

Reactions: dmmt

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Indeed. Junko is quite desirable.
Definitely. Saw that Junko's love path closes if you stay to sex up Chanel instead of leaving... and the mod said its possible to get to K8 as long as you have less than 3-Z pts.

I am curious since it was stated from the Dev a harem path is possible, despite playing for an ending with Olivia as my girl, just who else would we have access to as part of any potential harem?? Any other Karlssons or is it only just one Karlsson sister+random side girls??

dmmt

May 8, 2020
K3?!?!!?!?!? Geebus, what did you do to him?

Definitely. Saw that Junko's love path closes if you stay to sex up Chanel instead of leaving... and the mod said its possible to get to K8 as long as you have less than 3-Z pts.

I am curious since it was stated from the Dev a harem path is possible, despite playing for an ending with Olivia as my girl, just who else would we have access to as part of any potential harem?? Any other Karlssons or is it only just one Karlsson sister+random side girls??
At this point, is is hard to try and venture a guess. Yeah, Olivia is nr 1 LI, Junko and Dominique maybe nr 2? Gotta be honest, and say that Sam is drawn just sexy as hell, to this pair of eyes anyway. She's too sadistic for my blood, but good gawd is she hot to look at!

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I too am very interested in Dominique/Junko+Kiyomi as poly-LI's to my sweet Olivia. Claudia is also very tempting as she's not overly corrupted and sadistic as her sister Celeste and its not too late to sway her to the light. I also agree that Sam is indeed a hot mess but too extreme to be redeemable for me. If I'm willing to fool around with morally gray/questionable characters, I like Patricia, Phoebe, Elena, Veronica and Delilah=Chanel for me, which is to say I'm down to have fun as their superior and Dom them, without looking to romance them.

I initially liked Alessandra, but she's second to Juliette is terms of cruelty and sadism, only she hides it very well behind a convenient mask of innocence when around Olivia. Additionally it sounds or is inferred she prefers the company of women over men, so I don't think we'd get a real romantic path with her even if she was able to be redeemed.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Oh as far as a romantic LI...Olivia, Junko, possibly Chanel, Delilah I think is super cute (if dangerous), Dominique of course. Now, as for the rest? Turn the tables and Dom them. Dom as in..D-O-M-I-N-A-T-E.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Oh as far as a romantic LI...Olivia, Junko, possibly Chanel, Delilah I think is super cute (if dangerous), Dominique of course. Now, as for the rest? Turn the tables and Dom them. Dom as in..D-O-M-I-N-A-T-E.
Aside from mature women-milfs/cougars, I've got a particular weakness for redheads, so it goes without saying if I could dominate and assure the absolute loyalty of Delilah and Veronica, I would definitely be interested in them on top of some Elena & Phoebe love.

Reactions: Blackford and dmmt

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Aint a one of them I'd kick out of the bed. That said, there are a few I'd for damn sure kick out of the bedroom...overnight. I'd not sleep well with them unshackled and free to roam. lol

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes