MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Took tess's advice and fast forwarded throught the game and yep, we have two different ninjas.

gambit 1.jpg gambit.jpg

Different masks and different clothing. She met with the top one who seemed to know who she was, while she remained disguised from the bottom one. Top one is definitely Veronica based on previously discussed clues. While the bottom one aka grym is almost definitely Alessandra.

I think I figured out tess's preferred pairing too, but for now I'll just stick to this discovery.

Last edited:

Dir.Fred

Sep 20, 2021
Took tess's advice and fast forwarded throught the game and yep, we have two different ninjas.
Might wanna put all that in a spoiler box. :)

I don't mind but some might. Personally, I'm not used to consuming content without spoilers and deep lore dives these days.

I was only half-kidding when I said this game needs a subreddit. By now I should be deep into its wiki, soaking up spoiler-ridden character bios and side plots. And where are all ma Youtubers out there grasping for ma likes and subscribes by dissecting and studying every nuance and new plot point? :cool:

Last edited:

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019

View attachment 1507709 View attachment 1507710

Different masks and different clothing. She met with the top one who seemed to know who she was, while she remained disguised from the bottom one. Top one is definitely Veronica based on previously discussed clues. While the bottom one aka grym is almost definitely Alessandra.

I think I figured out tess's preferred pairing too, but for now I'll just stick to this discovery.
Well, I was away for a few days, and I see I missed the fun. Many possibilities have now opened up. Incidentally, the recent events have given me a new perspective, and although I should replay again to confirm some points, since I am short on time, I have some quick theories based on my memory.

Apparently, the possibility of the existence of 2 ninjas opens a new approach, and gives some importance to the K rank most overlooked by us. Since either most of us who play are either K6 => K8 or K4 => K2 depending on our preferences. And I just found certain gems on the K5 route that I hadn't been paying attention to a few months ago when I had played a speedrun at the time in that K path.

I leave some captures that could be revealing to some of us, and that make me think that the first ninja is possibly Dominique (because of height, and how she moves/poses, and his style (more fashion than practical), and because of the fundamental fact that she does not have freckles, as Veronica has in her neck, see image), and obviously the second is without a doubt Veronica.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I await your comments, my dear ones.

Last edited:

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
I came to many of your conclusions without having properly read your post, which I recently read, and now that I am following everything i miss more carefully, I think that since I already post my theories and they are very similar to the conclusions that I see that you arrived before, it seems appropriate give you the credit. I quite agree with you.

(y)

Reactions: Choooogatta

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019

Well that depends on each playthrough. With the amount of times my MC (current K8) fucks, there is already "material" available to inseminate half a company and produce a lot of in vitro childs. Veronica surely kept a little bit of what I left in the glass capsule of her underwater laboratory ... just in case ...

:sneaky:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It will be great if there is a romance relationship between Olivia and Cassandra!:love:
In my opinion, they are perfect for each other!:love:

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I leave some captures that could be revealing to some of us, and that make me think that the first ninja is possibly Dominique (because of height, and how she moves/poses, and his style (more fashion than practical), and because of the fundamental fact that she does not have freckles, as Veronica has in her neck, see image), and obviously the second is without a doubt Veronica.
Cant be dominique, even if we ignore the pat connection, that particular ninja refers to herself as evil, if theres one thing that dominique wouldnt call herself, it would be evil

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
Cant be dominique, even if we ignore the pat connection, that particular ninja refers to herself as evil, if theres one thing that dominique wouldnt call herself, it would be evil
Did you prefer herself calling herself bad?.

Personally, every time I explore Dominique's personality more, I feel even more drawn to Veronica. But hey, redheads turn me on. :sneaky:

Some more thoughts...

I think the issue is that sometimes, we like a character so much that we build a predetermined mental image of him / her, and as events unfold we realize that our image is actually distorted, as our ideal It turns out not to correspond to reality, that disappoints us, and sometimes we tend to deny the facts. And with this, I am not implying anything. Dominique can calmly be a saint, even despite having experienced the influence of her father. But for the moment, the facts begin to show us that she has a goal like all the sisters, and that she is willing to be necessary to adapt to survive, and incidentally to explore new paradigms. I'm just saying that she seems to me a character that is complex to read and therefore, that she is susceptible to 180 degrees change to the preconstructed image that we may have made of her several chapters ago. In this case, Juliette would be totally opposite, since she is consistent in her way of being, she is evil, and has proven to be evil at every possible opportunity, fully meeting the expectations of the most sadistic in this community, even exceeding herself in each chapter. Not all sisters are this consistent, and many have proven to be "adaptable" as events unfold. Olivia even seems to be our best example.

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

Personally, every time I explore Dominique's personality more, I feel even more drawn to Veronica. But hey, redheads turn me on. :sneaky:

Some more thoughts...

I think the issue is that sometimes, we like a character so much that we build a predetermined mental image of him / her, and as events unfold we realize that our image is actually distorted, as our ideal It turns out not to correspond to reality, that disappoints us, and sometimes we tend to deny the facts. And with this, I am not implying anything. Dominique can calmly be a saint, even despite having experienced the influence of her father. But for the moment, the facts begin to show us that she has a goal like all the sisters, and that she is willing to be necessary to adapt to survive, and incidentally to explore new paradigms. I'm just saying that she seems to me a character that is complex to read and therefore, that she is susceptible to 180 degrees change to the preconstructed image that we may have made of her several chapters ago. In this case, Juliette would be totally opposite, since she is consistent in her way of being, she is evil, and has proven to be evil at every possible opportunity, fully meeting the expectations of the most sadistic in this community, even exceeding herself in each chapter. Not all sisters are this consistent, and many have proven to be "adaptable" as events unfold. Olivia even seems to be our best example.
That's just her flirting with him. Even in that conversation that those screencaps are from came from, Dom's wondering if she's too good of a person to succeed in the cut-throat world of the gambit. I dont think she sees herself as mother theresa, but she definitely wouldnt characterize herself as evil.
On this particular point, it comes down to how the character sees herself. Our view on the character doesnt play a factor. That being said, I agree she's a very morally grey character who's pursuit of power is slowly but surely corrupting her. She knows right from wrong, and will more likely than not try to do whats right, but if it gets in the way of her inheritance, she'll side with whatever gets her closer to it.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018

Some more thoughts...

That definitely feels more along the lines of her being flirty, you know being the bad, naughty girl, not evil like Juliette.

Though i can definitely see Dom being the daughter alexander is talking too in the beginning and he does mention she fooled everyone including him. Which could mean dom is pretending to be good

Last edited:

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
i can definitely see Dom being the daughter alexander is talking too in the beginning and he does mention she fooled everyone including him. Which could mean dom is pretending to be good
Certainly, I initially, many months ago, when we only had the first 2 chapters, I was convinced that it was Veronica, but as the story progresses, the possibilities were mutating.

To this day I am almost convinced that it is very unlikely that she is Veronica, she does not need to deceive anyone, she is the most consistent of all in the way she acts and thinks about her, direct and precise about her. Unless it is clear that the subject of deception, which Alexander mentions on his deathbed, refers to another subject and not necessarily to what we all think, perhaps this dying Alexander is in a lapse of redemption and feels guilty for having been as he was during most of his life, and having harassed and tested his daughters so hard.

Currently, it could also be Alessandra, who until now is still wrapped in a halo of mystery and whose true intentions are still hidden.

Juliette clearly (at least with the information we have so far) seems that she is not and will not be. In fact, I highly doubt that Alexander even though he wants it to be fair game for everyone, wants Juliette to take over his empire. In any case, Dominique's vision of keeping her contained and partially hidden seems to be the most intelligent vision at a company level, somewhere between ending her or leaving her all power.

Everything then points to Dominique who is actually talking to her father, however, the only thing that makes me noise is Alexander's argument that if she won will being the one who decides the future of all, whether as colleagues, slaves, or well remove them all, etc. I mean, it makes me noise, because I don't think it's easy at all to be able to eliminate everyone.
For example, lets suppose Dominique or even Alessandra or even Juliette seize power ... I can't imagine how they're going to do to get rid Veronica, that is, how did Alexander think that once one of his daughters has full power, she is going to get rid of her sisters? that all of her employees are going to respond to her and stop responding to her current bosses? so so is it? What's more, I understand that all the implants that almost everyone has are tied to most of the 4 (now 5) sisters, and that even they are surely tied to some security code of their original creator, who I understand is Veronica Therefore, unless Veronica really lowers her head and fully obeys the orders of the winner of the project, I don't think it is easy to get rid of her as if for her it would be child's play to get rid of any of the other sisters.

Having expressed all of that, there are other themes that don't stop resonating in my head and that I can't even explain, or they make me keep thinking about Veronica again.

The first is that in the initial interview with Elena, in the jail, she mentions that she herself has a Mistress, and that she must even obey her. Which makes me think, who can really be much more powerful than her who is one of the founding members. Elena also refers to the most powerful sister of all and about the difficulty of winning her over, and this is super important to me, since Dominique never seemed to be a "difficult" sister to win, in fact, being moderately good, you can get as a sponsor, easily, as default.
However, getting Veronica as a sponsor is much more difficult, a fact that is reflected on two occasions, the first one mentioned by herself, where she explains to the MC that it is very rare to share with her, the same room. The second is in the scene where they are all marked, where all employees are surprised if the MC has a sponsor, but the degree of greatest surprise occurs when Veronica is the sponsor, even mention is made in which she had never sponsored to no one, which implies that the other sisters occasionally perhaps have. Even Kiyomi is surprised and happy. In the event that the sponsor is Juliette, all of them are kind of scared, and in the case that it is Dominique, let's say, well, one more than sponsored by Dominique, as if this were usual for her.

On the other hand, the second point that strikes me is that Alessandra tends to "subtly" give the MC the answers he needs to get the most points with Veronica, as if Alessandra (if she liked you in the interactions with her) would like to help you to win her sister's favor, it is extremely evident when she tells him that the first day on the program was designed to be simple and easy, an answer that leaves Veronica extremely pleased, while she looks disappointed If you're not lucid enough to realize.

But the question is, why would Alessandra want you to look good with Veronica, why? Why would Alessandra play a more support and wild card role?

My theory is that Alessandra is calm that if Veronica or whoever she designates wins, she will continue in the same position of power, at the same time that she can have as much fun with men and women as she likes, she is extremely friendly and open with who she likes and only shows his extreme sadism with those who do not value or esteem.
And, Alessandra once told the protagonist (if he is super Dom), relax, we are supposed to being friends (I am convinced that she is lesbian or in any case bisexual). The only exception shows if in the same escene you suddenly shows weakness and say you want to serve her as Mistress, in which she says she can take care of someome like you, in which case, her friendly attitude changes into one more like an owner with his possibly pet.

I know I seem very conditioned because she is the sister I like the most, but it is not just my blind faith. Although Dominique could being the true "hidden power" and perhaps the most indicated in the eyes of his father (if it really is she who is with him on his deathbed), I still think that on the one hand, there are too many Indications to give special attention to a certain sister more than another (and I explicitly mean the story and not the sex and femdom scenes that many of us also play these games for), and that sister is undoubtedly Veronica, I think even the Gambit Queen is betting very subtly for the MC and Veronica together, there are some clues out there that I am going to mention in due course. After all, the MC is the son of two renowned scientists. What father would not be proud that his son replicated the lost family structure again.

Yes, I know, I´m is going too far, venturing too much. But, with what I have lived up to now, nobody prevents me from dreaming, and if there is going to be an end for every taste, I am already imagining the one that I would love to live.

Thank you very much again Tess :love:, it is a beautiful story that you are telling, beyond the sexual, not for nothing have you caught me so much and I have tried to pay attention to every possible detail that you have hidden out there.

:cool:

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Just real briefly (actually working on 0.4 now) I love writing the dom path for me personally so I would not totally abandon it, but the truth is that it seems very few (tracking this pretty carefully and asking as much as I can in subtle ways) people are donating to me based on this path. So it makes me wonder if I should go with the same extreme depth and branching as the sub path, versus maybe narrowing it a bit over time to a more tight narrative. I'm just kind of brainstorming, certainly nothing I am seriously contemplating yet as I do enjoy writing it. I think for 0.4, doing the dom path second with the new computer (I switched computers after I did most of the sub path first) made that part of the update very fun to do as I was not limited by assets or people, etc.!

The way I have written out the endings/paths, the dom path is quite detailed and deep, but I worry my game being so "femdom" at first glance makes almost no one realize it's there, lol. I think the labeling aspect of my game actually is the biggest impediment to some people discovering it who might like that path even with a little femdom on others in the game, etc. And to remind people...I am very very very dominant and equal opportunity with genders for who to dominate, way more so than the average person, so it's in a lot of ways VERY fun for me to write about Kane in a path where he can choose between power or resisting it, etc.

My worry is how long I take to do an update, I don't want to be what they call a milker here haha! It looks like I am about to get a big Patron who loves the dom path (but it's a woman lol) so just for her I think I am tempted to plug on but hope Patrons can understand the time sink to do two deep paths versus one.

I hope I can get 0.4 up tomorrow or at worst Saturday! Thanks!
I'm quite happy to stick with the 'dom path' - would love if you get to enslave a few of the more 'evil' of the femdom characters later on!

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes