Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
Hi I started the game I loved the idea
MC and his sister
and Does the third brother have no choices
that's unfortunate If you can't decide
I am now on the path of evil
I hope you will answer about the third brother Because it might change my decision about the game
Why does the brother have to prove himself?
And the sister's path is strewn with roses She is on top from the start
They come from the same parents??

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Why does the brother have to prove himself?
And the sister's path is strewn with roses She is on top from the start
They come from the same parents??
It's a femdom world this vn is set in. The dev was awesome to give us, that are into maledom, a fully beautiful full route of it. However that doesn't change the fact of the world In which the vn takes place.

Some of your questions are not really meant to know yet or atleast meant to be discovered by playing, imo.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yes for clarification I started on Oct 24th -- so January 24th was 3 months out. (I took a small break after finishing 0.5)

I can't spoil the three people (Kane, Olivia, Seth) quite yet. They are all there for different reasons of course. The ability of Seth to decide (or not) may be dictated by what happens by choices.

I am including just for as an appreciation for support a few of the images I did from two sets for January, about 54 images I think total. One set was gentler (office) one a little darker (graveyard) gy15.jpg joffice2.jpg joffice3.jpg joffice19.jpg gy3.jpg gy11.jpg

gy24.jpg gy25.jpg

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
Elena looking stunning in that all red get-up, with glasses and especially the necklace:love: :love:!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is slave dom and it has nothing to do with actual kinks, but pure desolation and demention.
The good is MC actually rising through the ranks in this gulag/extermination camp remodel.

May 6, 2017
It's a femdom world this vn is set in. The dev was awesome to give us, that are into maledom, a fully beautiful full route of it. However, that doesn't change the fact of the world In which the vn takes place.

Some of your questions are not meant to know yet or at leastIMOmoment IMO meant to be discovered by playing, imoIMO.
You know, now that I was thinking a bit about what you said about that we have a beautiful route for those of us who enjoy the maledom content more, but if we were to really analyze said route, we can see how most of the sexualthemoment scenes or situations of Kane are quite vanilla and very little hardcore maledom scenes, even if we have opted to be harmful/evil.

In short, at least for me at the moment we should call the route where Kane avoids being dominated/humiliated and goes up the rankings the route of cunning/intelligence since at the moment we have not seen Kane have proper maledom content that resembles just a little what Olivia can be.

So I am quite worried if fans of hardcore maledom contain we will be able to enjoy that content abundantly in the future, since at the moment it feels lacking.

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
The office scene was voted on by more Patrons (all tiers), the graveyard scene was voted on by higher tiers ($15+) only, which kind of makes sense to me given what I have learned about them so far. Of course, these are non-canon and only fantasy scenes not in the actual game. My biggest supporters (I define this as $40+ Patrons - about 15 of them) tend to lean a bit darker/harder femdom more than anything else.

The maledom Patrons I talk to a lot (I don't have a lot, but a few) seem much more into scenes like Phoebe's scene in 0.5 (having sex the way he did) versus what I expected at first (more BDSM type stuff). I'm super locked into narrative/story and will not change anything much, but for kink scenes have always been more flexible, so we'll see how it goes.

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
That is slave dom and it has nothing to do with actual kinks, but pure desolation and demention.
The good is MC actually rising through the ranks in this gulag/extermination camp remodel.
Don't share this kink at all, but it seems slave dom (even pretty harsh stuff) itself for some people is a kink. So I would speculate that it's your personal distaste for it causing you to mentally conclude it's "nothing to do with actual kinks" versus what it might objectively mean for other people. I've learned that some people just like what they like.

Just like for me, I can't easily consider lolidom a kink because of my visceral reaction, but I intellectually accept that for others, it's a kink that some enjoy. The strongest evidence of this kind of harsh slave dom (being in the graveyard at least) being a kink (at least for some of my Patrons) is that they voted on this scene out of ten options. (so they had nine other choices that were quite different, so someone certainly enjoys it) I would say about 50% of my kink scenes are things I don't like personally, but I do them given the flow of the narrative/story/characters. I know most devs tend to write their own personal kinks quite a bit, but I kind of don't actually...biggest examples at least in traditional femdom are pegging and watersports. I have no personal interest in either, but a lot of people enjoy them.

Last edited:

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
The office scene was voted on by more Patrons (all tiers), the graveyard scene was voted on by higher tiers ($15+) only, which kind of makes sense to me given what I have learned about them so far. Of course, these are non-canon and only fantasy scenes not in the actual game. My biggest supporters (I define this as $40+ Patrons - about 15 of them) tend to lean a bit darker/harder femdom more than anything else.

The maledom Patrons I talk to a lot (I don't have a lot, but a few) seem much more into scenes like Phoebe's scene in 0.5 (having sex the way he did) versus what I expected at first (more BDSM type stuff). I'm super locked into narrative/story and will not change anything much, but for kink scenes have always been more flexible, so we'll see how it goes.
Yeah I understand, I know how it goes, didn't mean to express anything more than just a silly shitpost. I enjoy the fan-motivated renders, and trust the story you craft will be execellent.

It was just.. seeing Kane in a coffin in a shallow-dug grave as the girls torment and mock his seemingly imminent demise just.. caught me a bit off guard is all lmao.

Reactions: TessSadist

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah I understand, I know how it goes, didn't mean to express anything more than just a silly shitpost. I enjoy the fan-motivated renders, and trust the story you craft will be execellent.

It was just.. seeing Kane in a coffin in a shallow-dug grave as the girls torment and mock his seemingly imminent demise just.. caught me a bit off guard is all lmao.
I was shocked that option won to be honest -- I was so sure another one was going to win. Sometimes I am very wrong! A fair amount of the ideas are directly submitted by Patrons to me so you get some very unique ideas.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
There are a lot of "actual kinks" in this game, so you're plain wrong about that part. There also is plenty of desolation and depressing material, as the game is set in a dystopian future where rich families, like the Karlsson group, can pretty much defy any authority, make their own laws, and do virtually anything to powerless poor people regardless of their gender or sexual orientation - it's a dystopian setting for sure, but if you're feeling depressed or like dark content will preclude you form actually enjoying the kinks/erotic scenes, then nobody is forcing you to play it...

So, you're ok with gulags or extermination camps if it's a male character that's at the top of it? If that's the case and your critique of the game is not genuinely about the dystopian nature of its world, but just about you liking maledom and hating femdom, then you're free to see yourself out of here and nobody'll be stopping or missing you...

This is also a subjective and inaccurate statement - the Karlsson group could become less unethical of a state-like corportion if MC takes over at the end, but it could also become much worse, as both MC and his sister are characters defined by the player's choices who can wind up on a moral scale anywhere between selfless paragons of virtue with a golden halo over their heads that just get a little bit kinkier due to the program to self-aggrandizing tyrannts that get off to the death, torture and suffering of others, so there's nothing inherently "good" or "bad" about MC or his sister taking over. (it depends entirely on how you play them) Of the characters whose personalities are more set in stone, probably supporting Dominique is your best bet if you want the company to reform in an ethical direction.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
In short, at least for me at the moment we should call the route where Kane avoids being dominated/humiliated and goes up the rankings the route of cunning/intelligence since at the moment we have not seen Kane have proper maledom content that resembles just a little what Olivia can be.

So I am quite worried if fans of hardcore maledom contain we will be able to enjoy that content abundantly in the future, since at the moment it feels lacking.
It is a maledom route though, (even if a soft one) not the "cunning/intelligence" route, as he can also be a cunning and intelligent submissive who helps prop up either his own sister or one of the official Karlsson sisters... Associating cunning and intelligence solely with dominant behaviour is an irrational ablelist tendency that even some devs have, and I don't necessarily think you truly believe that intelligence is solely the prerogative of dominant people, but your post very much implies it... (because you declare the soft maledom route to be "the cunning/intelligence route", not just a cunning/intelligence route)

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
You know, now that I was thinking a bit about what you said about that we have a beautiful route for those of us who enjoy the maledom content more, but if we were to really analyze said route, we can see how most of the sexualthemoment scenes or situations of Kane are quite vanilla and very little hardcore maledom scenes, even if we have opted to be harmful/evil.

I don't think anyone said that maledom content present in the game is hardcore, you kind of assumed that on your own?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I'm finding this game very hard to get into. Just tell me how many episodes there are please.
Who is forcing you to get into it? There are 5 chapters as of now, and there may be a couple more [I hope many more, but likely only 3 or 4]. So in total it will probably have 8-9 chapters.

Reactions: sava75
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes