Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Until science probes things, there are some things to remain unknown. As a rational guy, even some things needs more proper explanation and studios to be demonstrated, don't you think? :unsure:

Until that day, we can have to be open to accept our ignorance, and accept the unknown.
Sure, but the moment you begin tracing the features of the unknown, there is a cognitive short-circuit in the making, :giggle:. I find physicalism relaxing by contrast. (y)

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
Spoilerish question. Will we be getting more alessandra this update? I feel like all the other sisters get so much more attention than her and I get theres a reason for that, but still the mysterious aura around her is intriguing
Surely you're playing submissive. If you play as dom, you will see plenty of her. And you will find out she's a lovely cutie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Surely you're playing submissive. If you play as dom, you will see plenty of her. And you will find out she's a lovely cutie.

Im actually dom in the game and have seen and appreciated those scenes but still feel like i dont really know her as well as I know the other sisters.

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020

Actually the sub path has an additional encounter with Alessandra if you are on the Viper toy route. Except that one, all other times Kane meets Alessandra are part of the narrative mandatorily, both on dom and sub paths.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Spoilerish question. Will we be getting more alessandra this update? I feel like all the other sisters get so much more attention than her and I get theres a reason for that, but still the mysterious aura around her is intriguing
It is hard balancing all the sisters, but I have some sort of plan to try my best, haha! I can only confirm for sure that in 0.6, there are two possible scenes so far with her written/rendered. (am planning more) One scene is based on being a pure dom (never licked Alessandra's foot in earlier update, and NOT flagged a sub K5 - e.g. a former K4 or lower player promoted to K5) and the second is based on Kane either licking her foot as a dom OR being flagged as a sub K5, a new former sub path promoted to K5 during 0.5.

Keep in mind with this second very subtle path (high ranking K in program/quiet sub behind closed doors), it's a unique path that will have to play some dom scenes as a high ranked K5+, but branch off to some secret sub scenes with only select people. (you can't really be a pure sub to everyone like a true low rank as this kind of sub is more secret/hidden with only set characters, one of which can be Alessandra) So it's not going to get a ton of the normal sub path -- especially the program scenes as a sub, etc. This is the classic strong exterior/normal performer on the outside to most people, but quietly a sub in the bedroom with one or more women, but not most. (they won't know) Hope this helps!

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
I'm not sure if submissive is the right word in this context. Yeah she can make some submissive choices, but my impression was that she's going to be a dom either way and our choices will only influence how good she'll be at that. If we maker too soft and/or naive, she'll get used by other people, but I think she'll remain someone who's assertive in general and occasionally submissive toward people who have some kind of special leverage over her.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Not to spoil, but this is a tricky element and very hard for me in planning -- how submissive she is long-term. Should you expect her to end up as a K1 slave completely devoid of anything? No, because of who she is...that's not realistic. But could she end up in a position of submission versus say a very specific character/group even though she's still relatively "fine" compared to the masses being stomped into servitude under the proverbial boot of The Karlsson Group? Much more realistic/possible.

Hope this helps!

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
I've had a good amount of free time the past few days and as I've always enjoyed the story, I decided to play again but this time I attempted to really take in the information of the story. This VN has some of the best world building and character building on this website. I took notes while playing the dom/evil route with Veronica as a sponsor, but note that you get basically the same information minus a few conversations no matter the route you choose. Read only if you don't care about spoilers as this is going to be VERY spoiler heavy and I've added a lot of my own speculations as well. This is going to be a very long post..

Well that was a lot lol. I hope to see if my speculations come to light with future updates. Tess did mention that in .8 shit gets real so we shall see

EDIT: Removed some parts per request by Tess

Last edited:

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
Well that was a lot lol. I hope to see if my speculations come to light with future updates.
It took me almost 1 full hour to read and process everything. But it was completely worth it. I agree almost 95% on all of the above. I'd love to discuss later that 5% I have some comments on what you concluded, but after racking my brain so much, I need to go get a beer. After all, it's Friday. :cool:

PS: by the way, congratulations. It was a daunting job to centralize everything like you did in a single post. Respect!

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
It took me almost 1 full hour to read and process everything. But it was completely worth it. I agree almost 95% on all of the above. I'd love to discuss later that 5% I have some comments on what you concluded, but after racking my brain so much, I need to go get a beer. After all, it's Friday. :cool:

PS: by the way, congratulations. It was a daunting job to centralize everything like you did in a single post. Respect!
Haha thanks. This definitely took me a good amount of hours jotting notes down, then organizing them on here added even more time to it lol. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you want to talk about it

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
No way I specifically respond to all that, but only a few minor comments. :)

Hand/arm locations are sometimes by design. (is anyone favoring a specific hand a bit?)

Facial expressions sometimes are super critical. (even as far back as 0.1 -- Olivia in one single render in the limo is very obvious now I think)

Shocked at one recognition of a theory/future plot point that is absolutely true -- figured no one would even think about it yet.

Something else in there is way off, but the logic to arrive at that theory is very good and makes perfect sense.

Have a great weekend all!

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Step 1) Tess has no clue how the hell she can continue that mess of a story
Step 2) Reading crazy theories in F95
Step 3) "Shocked at one recognition of a theory/future plot point that is absolutely true"
I'm sorry you lack the ability to read into a lot of the clues I put in there! :) Yes, one thing he wrote and noticed is absolutely a future plot point.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to troll the thread, but it's clear you are not being a productive contributor. Maybe you should stick to something a little more your speed.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
As a side note, thank you so much to the people that have supported on Itch! I was genuinely shocked at it and it peaked as the #1 tagged Renpy game on the whole site, and a Top 25 seller at one point (out of 30k games!). I saw it on the best seller list next to a non-adult game I actually know (Among Us -- a lot of fun for groups!) so it was kind of weird moment for me. I am using almost all that money this month except for a few Daz assets for a bigger bonus to my assistant/artist since it was income I was not expecting to be honest. My biggest Patron (he pays about 20 percent on Patreon, 80 percent crypto) also upped up even more, so very lucky month to start 2022. Very grateful people enjoy playing the game!

In relation to why I was shocked, I mentioned the first clue about that I think in 0.2. (I forgot if in 0.1 I threw it out there, but I don't think so...)

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Step 1) Tess has no clue how the hell she can continue that mess of a story
Step 2) Reading crazy theories in F95
Step 3) "Shocked at one recognition of a theory/future plot point that is absolutely true"
Not Tess's fault simple brains like yours cant handle actual plots and stories unlike 99% of the games here that have neither. Tess actually is one of the best Dev's/storytellers here, she makes you think and keep guessing. Maybe fap less? you seem to be losing brain cells here.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Not Tess's fault simple brains like yours cant handle actual plots and stories unlike 99% of the games here that have neither. Tess actually is one of the best Dev's/storytellers here, she makes you think and keep guessing. Maybe fap less? you seem to be losing brain cells here.
Thanks, but it's ok. :) I actually find him incredibly amusing with a tinge of pity, so no offense taken on my side. I'd facepalm if I was annoyed, and I think I've only done that on the site when another dev was attacked.

And while I definitely have a few red herrings in the narrative, I also have already written out the entire branching storyline (in outline form) with 15 endings ahead of time (I don't want to say 15 totally unique ones, as some have variants of just a different female romance perhaps).

I am trying to throw some clues for these ahead of time so that a if player goes back someday, they might enjoy a replay with catching a lot of things they missed the first time around. But some are very obvious too. I think a lot of players have identified a few clues with Elena for example (0.1 limo image, Board Room moment where Alessandra touches Elena's hand (now I think I changed it from her hand to her body, is my memory going haha!) right after she sees someone for the first time, etc.) Whether this plan ends up satisfying or not to a lot of players is another matter, haha!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes