Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This isn't a attack or snark, but I seriously feel there will be fan fiction written on this vn... kind of wild to witness the intensity of theories etc.

Can't wait for more evil domming :)

Reactions: sava75

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I think that was me from a big break down I did

Possible big spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now the only big mystery remaning is Seth who (or what?) is he. Is he a fool card ? Did Callista took him so Kane and Olivia would have more empathy ? Or maybe there is another reason

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
wait im confused, someone said something about them metting when they was kids but i havent seen anything of the mc meeting one of the sisters as a kid

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
wait im confused, someone said something about them metting when they was kids but i havent seen anything of the mc meeting one of the sisters as a kid
It is not an image, but there is a flashback scene where only Kallista appears and the MC asks about a woman and she said is an old friend and then the MC says the daughter of the woman has the hair like fire.

Reactions: D9074

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
Now the only big mystery remaning is Seth who (or what?) is he. Is he a fool card ? Did Callista took him so Kane and Olivia would have more empathy ? Or maybe there is another reason
For me there is another big mistery....who is the 7th member of the board?
Is a man Luke (Kane's father?) or a woman Alexander's sister?

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
It is not an image, but there is a flashback scene where only Kallista appears and the MC asks about a woman and she said is an old friend and then the MC says the daughter of the woman has the hair like fire.
ah i might remember that

Reactions: Jetse

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Being totally honest, I am going to leave another theory that just appeared to me seeing only this image. In fact, I would love for it to be true, as it would be a kind of epic or dream ending to my own path in the game.

Personally, I believe that since that day in the park, Callista secretly planned the future of her son. It is no coincidence that among all the options she has met with Yvette. Callista surely knew Alessander's respective lovers and his daughters, and surely she knew about the potential that each of them could reach. I believe that Callista chose very carefully in advance his "favorite" as a future daughter-in-law.

Callista told her son that she would always have a plan, that she would always take care of him. What do not clarify is in what form she would do it. I think Callista secretly planned for the two little ones to see each other that day in the park and that they would secretly already be attracted to each other.

Let's think about the context, both the little Karlsson's and Kane surely did not have many friends, and less of the opposite sex, due to their different contexts. It was obvious that a little girl who has no friends and who is super reserved and shy at that age would be at least curious about the little one who is with her mother's friend. I also believe that that girl grew up and that contrary to what she is making everyone believe about her neutrality, even her own father before he died is a lie. I believe that as a genius (all geniuses live various steps ahead in the future) she deceived everyone and is only seeking her own benefit, from the shadows. (the exam questions in jail shows us that she is an expert in subterfuge, deception and persuasion), therefore I would not be surprised if she is deceiving even her sisters and has systematically devised a perfect plan to dispose of all those who are in her way to get what she wants, and who she wants.

That is why it is vital for the protagonist to maintain a certain attitude in front of her, after all the true fulcrum is Kane, he is the one who must choose her own path and win over the girl.

I think Veronica has been in love with Kane since she was little, but she doesn't want a submissive, useless and insignificant lover/husband, she wants someone worthy of her (well, almost all women want someone like that, with few exceptions). It is also true that the great architect of the Karlsson empire is she, it is what the DeKock do not have.

Also, I think that she is by far the toughest of the 4 sisters. Juliette hates her because she knows that she is much more powerful than her and even if she proposes it, more lethal and sadistic. It is a hatred product of an inferiority complex. Alessandra plays to make her ally, confidant taking advantage of the need that she knows that Veronica has not to be left alone (since she needs the votes of the board from time to time until she takes power) but her true motives still they are hidden. And Dominique desperately tries to influence her for her own interests, which clearly demonstrates the high dependence that she has on the power of her sister, a power that she herself lacks.

Elena despite being one of her founders, does not dare to contradict her and sometimes even seems more like her employee than her mentor/superior in age. Why would one of the big fish like Elena respect/fear her so much? (I keep thinking when she in jail she told Kane that she herself had a mistress, which I think is Veronica).

In short, this game is aimed at winning over the most powerful girl (Remember Elena Jail Talk), or becoming her sex toy, depending on which path we choose, those for me are the canonical endings, the rest is for everyone's fetishes/kinks.

Personally, I look forward to that day where we will watch the sunset from the top of the Karlsson tower together, while we watch our son / daughter grow up, the heir to the entire empire, the perfect mix of DNA's that Alessander (And I think also Callista) was looking for.

PS: to all this... what role does Olivia play? Personally, I think she is the sister that Veronica always wanted and never had (it is evident that given her profile she sees Olivia more as a sister than the other 3, something that subtly lets Kane understand if Olivia chooses her department and Kane has her as his sponsor, all decisions that I understand are canonical). Another reason to think that this little girl became a woman from that day in the park.
Never can comment on anything directly for spoilers, but one thing I would say is that I would imagine a genius level mother projecting long-term might try and create/plan for more than one possible path of "success" for her son. She couldn't know for sure what Kane would be like as a person and/or what he might value/desire in the future.

Err, just because something in there was so perfectly nailed, will throw a tiny 0.6 spoiler, don't open if you want to be totally blind (not super spoiler from prior picture but...)

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
I would imagine a genius level mother projecting long-term might try and create/plan for more than one possible path of "success" for her son. She couldn't know for sure what Kane would be like as a person and/or what he might value/desire in the future.
It's totally true, and to be honest, I also contemplated that possibility, but to be even more honest I am so attracted to Veronica in the game (as surely you already know) to the point that my personal feelings sometimes cloud my objective judgment.

But hey, I'm a programmer, a 100% rational guy, I can allow myself small moments of mental weakness from time to time guided by my own passions. I am human after all...I guess. :ROFLMAO:

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
Never can comment on anything directly for spoilers, but one thing I would say is that I would imagine a genius level mother projecting long-term might try and create/plan for more than one possible path of "success" for her son. She couldn't know for sure what Kane would be like as a person and/or what he might value/desire in the future.

Err, just because something in there was so perfectly nailed, will throw a tiny 0.6 spoiler, don't open if you want to be totally blind (not super spoiler from prior picture but...)

So she could have prepared a path where a Dom Kane (evil or good) can find his prefered life and another where a Sub kane (evil or good) too.
Because she knows what truly Alexander wants....

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
So she could have prepared a path where a Dom Kane (evil or good) can find his prefered life and another where a Sub kane (evil or good) too.
Because she knows what truly Alexander wants....

Yes, in a common sense way, Callista had no way of knowing for sure whether her son would turn out good/evil/dom/sub and what he might want, etc. He could turn out to be incredibly noble or completely evil. (Surely she understood this about Olivia too) Maybe she had some clues from raising him (depends when she made this plan) here and there, but certainly she would want to create multiple paths and hope he can be happy...which of course is great for a visual novel controlling that player. :)

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019

This is not just a "mad scientist". Any woman who considers herself worthy will try to fight to the death for the man she considers worthy of her. It is feminine nature. In war and love all is fair, and no woman is willing to lose if the prize is worth it. The question here is whether the prize is worth it to her (even taking in consideration her own kinks/fetish).

If the prize is worth it, she will kill whoever she has to kill, cheat whoever she has to cheat, and do what she has to do.

If the prize is not worth it, she will let the pigs enjoy the trash.

The same logic works in reverse, Kane will get the most he deserves according to his own will. A great prize requires a great sacrifice.

(Ps: obviously my position is well of a dominant gameplay, and goes with the greatest respect to those who play as submissive. Hopefully they get the mistress of his dreams.)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

This is not just a "mad scientist". Any woman who considers herself worthy will try to fight to the death for the man she considers worthy of her. It is feminine nature. In war and love all is fair, and no woman is willing to lose if the prize is worth it. The question here is whether the prize is worth it to her (even taking in consideration her own kinks/fetish).

If the prize is worth it, she will kill whoever she has to kill, cheat whoever she has to cheat, and do what she has to do.

If the prize is not worth it, she will let the pigs enjoy the trash.

The same logic works in reverse, Kane will get the most he deserves according to his own will. A great prize requires a great sacrifice.

(Ps: obviously my position is well of a dominant gameplay, and goes with the greatest respect to those who play as submissive. Hopefully they get the mistress of his dreams.)
Yeah, thanks. The last sentence is why I severely doubt any universalized theories about "feminine natures". ;)

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
Yeah, thanks. The last sentence is why I severely doubt any universalized theories about "feminine natures". ;)
All theories are subject to the evolution of society and the prevailing way of thinking of the context and historical moment. Today's "feminine nature" could be theorized to be much more liberal and revolutionary than it was a few centuries ago. In the same way that it could be said (and also with good reason) that it was always the same regardless of the year and that it was only repressed by an abuse of the opposite force, the so-called patriarchy.

But deep down, they are just archetypal constructions provided with an identifying meaning, or more simply, a purely human semantic construction that tries to give meaning to the unknowable, because it is inherently arcane/divine.

lost1979

Jul 3, 2019
Yes, in a common sense way, Callista had no way of knowing for sure whether her son would turn out good/evil/dom/sub and what he might want, etc. He could turn out to be incredibly noble or completely evil. (Surely she understood this about Olivia too) Maybe she had some clues from raising him (depends when she made this plan) here and there, but certainly she would want to create multiple paths and hope he can be happy...which of course is great for a visual novel controlling that player. :)

You know this is a good game when Tess makes us think about the game without a new release ;)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
All theories are subject to the evolution of society and the prevailing way of thinking of the context and historical moment. Today's "feminine nature" could be theorized to be much more liberal and revolutionary than it was a few centuries ago. In the same way that it could be said (and also with good reason) that it was always the same regardless of the year and that it was only repressed by an abuse of the opposite force, the so-called patriarchy.

But deep down, they are just archetypal constructions provided with an identifying meaning, or more simply, a purely human semantic construction that tries to give meaning to the unknowable, because it is inherently arcane/divine.
I followed you nicely, until you went awol with the arcane and the divine :LOL: May Hecate, Minerva and Artemis bless us all tho! :whistle:

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021

I'm not a fan of Veronica, Personally, I like Mistress Caspari and Olivia more. But God. What a cute Veronica!))) Could the school bully who teased her at school know that in 15 years he would crawl at her feet, deaf, and wash the floors with his tongue))). In this cute little red head, as I understand it, there is that devilish party going on, with blackjack and everything else... :cool:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Spoilerish question. Will we be getting more alessandra this update? I feel like all the other sisters get so much more attention than her and I get theres a reason for that, but still the mysterious aura around her is intriguing

Reactions: victkh

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
I followed you nicely, until you went awol with the arcane and the divine :LOL: May Hecate, Minerva and Artemis bless us all tho! :whistle:
Until science probes things, there are some things to remain unknown. As a rational guy, even some things needs more proper explanation and studios to be demonstrated, don't you think? :unsure:

Until that day, we can have to be open to accept our ignorance, and accept the unknown.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes