Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
Well, anything can be important, but it absolutely is relevant when that song was written. I'm certainly glad some people can just enjoy the sex scenes but that others with different critical thinking/reading comprehension skills can also catch little subtle details which also increase their enjoyment of the story beyond the kinks. (I was very impressed for example with one person catching Veronica saying IS instead of WAS for example, as that definitely was on purpose by me.)
You have made a good work introducing little hints here and there (maybe not all are true....hehehe) like when Delilah tells Kane about the DeKock and how he can join them (is she a spy?) or when Alessandra talks for the first time with Olivia and subtly says they know all about her old life like she (and Kane and Kallista were tracked.

All that adds a lot in a game :)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
That sentence have such a big impact firstly because of the information but more than that Veronica made a mistake :eek: (or has a feel like dropped her guard enought to make a mistake)
Yes, and with who she dropped her guard, which maybe plays into her true goal perhaps. Just attaching a 0.6 image for fun as I am working on it today at home.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Yes, and with who she dropped her guard, which maybe plays into her true goal perhaps. Just attaching a 0.6 image for fun as I am working on it today at home.
Omg little veronica is so coot. That means we're about to get a certain scene that that..... short circuits

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, this game looks really nice, and has been recommended to me several times, but if I'm not into femdom or foot stuff is it still worth a play? I liked the maledom/bdsm of Hail Dicktator, and Cure my Addiction, but the femdom could be pretty much avoided in those games. ;)
I'm also not a big fan of multiple protags especially if they switch genders, how is that handled here? Is it mostly flashback stuff? :unsure:
Lots of folks seem to enjoy this game quite a bit, so best of luck Dev! (y)

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
So, this game looks really nice, and has been recommended to me several times, but if I'm not into femdom or foot stuff is it still worth a play? I liked the maledom/bdsm of Hail Dicktator, and Cure my Addiction, but the femdom could be pretty much avoided in those games. ;)
I'm also not a big fan of multiple protags especially if they switch genders, how is that handled here? Is it mostly flashback stuff? :unsure:
You have two protagonist one male one female. You also have a dom path in the game. It still have a bit of femdom but no heavy stuff so unless you absolutely hate femdom you should give it a shot. Also as someone who love Hail Dicktator I also love this game

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hi Blood,

Always want to be 100% transparent as best as I can for anyone. The game has two split paths that are pretty clear -- male dom and male sub. However, a male dom path will basically not see femdom on HIM, but might have to see an occasional thing done to someone else. The male dom is mostly about making choices to AVOID falling into the predicament of his fellow prisoners who are not doing as well. (most of them anyway) I think the bigger issue though is the secondary protagonist, as the sister is a playable character.

I'm not sure you will enjoy that aspect, and I never want to mislead anyone to the extent possible. Thank you for the kind words! I enjoyed Cure My Addiction too!

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
The girl with the hair like fire! Hahaha
So cute.
It seems she is looking at the future love of his life ;)

Reactions: DarkFencer1

Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
Lil Veronica, Yvette, Callista scenes in d park or Lil veronica with alexander himself to begin d episode with and Jump to scene between olivia n kane .. will be fun

Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
Questions here are, who z

GrymGuddina -
Gambit Queen -
Masked Woman or Women -
7th member of d board -

Spoilers

Olivia z Elena's daughter, thatz must be clear to all i think !

GrymGuddina z d one talking with Patricia abt Kane, helping kane with bracelet n stuff ! She may be Alessandra or veronica .. m leaning more towards alessandra, secretly evil !!
Gambit Queen z Callista or Alexander's sister karin whoz also d 7th member of d board !

All of d above may be horribly wrong, if so tess must be laughing lol

Bottomline - Great Engaging game this by tess ! so looking forward to d new update, hopefully in feb or early march !

Jetse

Apr 22, 2020
Questions here are, who z

GrymGuddina -
Gambit Queen -
Masked Woman or Women -
7th member of d board -

Spoilers

Olivia z Elena's daughter, thatz must be clear to all i think !

GrymGuddina z d one talking with Patricia abt Kane, helping kane with bracelet n stuff ! She may be Alessandra or veronica .. m leaning more towards alessandra, secretly evil !!
Gambit Queen z Callista or Alexander's sister karin whoz also d 7th member of d board !

All of d above may be horribly wrong, if so tess must be laughing lol

Bottomline - Great Engaging game this by tess ! so looking forward to d new update, hopefully in feb or early march !
I agree more or less with what you said, but there are another question:

Who is the daughter who talks with Alexander at the beginning?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More things to think about:

- The last time the song was played (we could see this when Elena asks to her AI to play it) was 22 years ago. So how old are now the daughter who talks with Alexander?
How the playlist goes from this daughter to Elena?

- The second masked seems to beVeronica, the first one Alessandra or Veronica?
They seem to make team (rememeber the scene with Patricia and them) and also in the talk with the GQ she says she have 3 votes (Veronica, Yvette and Alessandra?) but not Elena's vote. So that means the other 3 votes are Dominique, Juliette and the 7th member. If the 7th member is against Veronique, who is? The GQ no, Karin? Luke?

- Where is Kane's father?

- Who are the mothers of Alessandra, Dominique and Juliette?

- At the end of the first conversation between Alexander and one daughter, he dies and she.....I can't decide if cries or laughs (listen carefully).

What I'm totally agree with you is that TessSadist must be laughing a lot if reads all our hypotesis (evil laughs.... hahaha)

Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
I agree more or less with what you said, but there are another question:

Who is the daughter who talks with Alexander at the beginning?

More things to think about:

- The last time the song was played (we could see this when Elena asks to her AI to play it) was 22 years ago. So how old are now the daughter who talks with Alexander?
How the playlist goes from this daughter to Elena?

- The second masked seems to beVeronica, the first one Alessandra or Veronica?
They seem to make team (rememeber the scene with Patricia and them) and also in the talk with the GQ she says she have 3 votes (Veronica, Yvette and Alessandra?) but not Elena's vote. So that means the other 3 votes are Dominique, Juliette and the 7th member. If the 7th member is against Veronique, who is? The GQ no, Karin? Luke?

- Where is Kane's father?

- Who are the mothers of Alessandra, Dominique and Juliette?

- At the end of the first conversation between Alexander and one daughter, he dies and she.....I can't decide if cries or laughs (listen carefully).

What I'm totally agree with you is that TessSadist must be laughing a lot if reads all our hypotesis (evil laughs.... hahaha)
spoilers

Daughter @ d beginning also may be Veronica r Alessandra .. Wow i didnt hear that laugh till now, now am more confused !

D song z the one by Callista, it may be special for both Alexander n Elena .. Elena Alexander Callista together build whole empire ! we dont know their back stories,relationships yet ! Alexander must be under de kocks growing up, ey all are probably .. started karlssons with good intentions !

Yes, 3 votes may be veronica, yvette, alessandra ! but During that scene masked woman said she is evil, alessandra veronica both so far shown evil tendencies, not fully though, thats what z confusing. If its juliette or dominique, i dont see em 3 votes !

About kane's father, gambit queen asks masked woman to find some one .. might be about him !

Yes, rest of alexander lovers, who might em be .. relating to de kocks may be lol !!

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
Yes, and with who she dropped her guard, which maybe plays into her true goal perhaps.
Being totally honest, I am going to leave another theory that just appeared to me seeing only this image. In fact, I would love for it to be true, as it would be a kind of epic or dream ending to my own path in the game.

Personally, I believe that since that day in the park, Callista secretly planned the future of her son. It is no coincidence that among all the options she has met with Yvette. Callista surely knew Alessander's respective lovers and his daughters, and surely she knew about the potential that each of them could reach. I believe that Callista chose very carefully in advance his "favorite" as a future daughter-in-law.

Callista told her son that she would always have a plan, that she would always take care of him. What do not clarify is in what form she would do it. I think Callista secretly planned for the two little ones to see each other that day in the park and that they would secretly already be attracted to each other.

Let's think about the context, both the little Karlsson's and Kane surely did not have many friends, and less of the opposite sex, due to their different contexts. It was obvious that a little girl who has no friends and who is super reserved and shy at that age would be at least curious about the little one who is with her mother's friend. I also believe that that girl grew up and that contrary to what she is making everyone believe about her neutrality, even her own father before he died is a lie. I believe that as a genius (all geniuses live various steps ahead in the future) she deceived everyone and is only seeking her own benefit, from the shadows. (the exam questions in jail shows us that she is an expert in subterfuge, deception and persuasion), therefore I would not be surprised if she is deceiving even her sisters and has systematically devised a perfect plan to dispose of all those who are in her way to get what she wants, and who she wants.

That is why it is vital for the protagonist to maintain a certain attitude in front of her, after all the true fulcrum is Kane, he is the one who must choose her own path and win over the girl.

I think Veronica has been in love with Kane since she was little, but she doesn't want a submissive, useless and insignificant lover/husband, she wants someone worthy of her (well, almost all women want someone like that, with few exceptions). It is also true that the great architect of the Karlsson empire is she, it is what the DeKock do not have.

Also, I think that she is by far the toughest of the 4 sisters. Juliette hates her because she knows that she is much more powerful than her and even if she proposes it, more lethal and sadistic. It is a hatred product of an inferiority complex. Alessandra plays to make her ally, confidant taking advantage of the need that she knows that Veronica has not to be left alone (since she needs the votes of the board from time to time until she takes power) but her true motives still they are hidden. And Dominique desperately tries to influence her for her own interests, which clearly demonstrates the high dependence that she has on the power of her sister, a power that she herself lacks.

Elena despite being one of her founders, does not dare to contradict her and sometimes even seems more like her employee than her mentor/superior in age. Why would one of the big fish like Elena respect/fear her so much? (I keep thinking when she in jail she told Kane that she herself had a mistress, which I think is Veronica).

In short, this game is aimed at winning over the most powerful girl (Remember Elena Jail Talk), or becoming her sex toy, depending on which path we choose, those for me are the canonical endings, the rest is for everyone's fetishes/kinks.

Personally, I look forward to that day where we will watch the sunset from the top of the Karlsson tower together, while we watch our son / daughter grow up, the heir to the entire empire, the perfect mix of DNA's that Alessander (And I think also Callista) was looking for.

PS: to all this... what role does Olivia play? Personally, I think she is the sister that Veronica always wanted and never had (it is evident that given her profile she sees Olivia more as a sister than the other 3, something that subtly lets Kane understand if Olivia chooses her department and Kane has her as his sponsor, all decisions that I understand are canonical). Another reason to think that this little girl became a woman from that day in the park.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jetse and asehpe

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
spoiler

Yes, one of em z dead me thinks ,, must be klara since olivia looks like her !
When you go to reply there is a button on the menu that is "..." and a triangle pointing down. If you use this your spoiler could actually be hidden from all eyes that don't want to see it...

Or like this :just an fyi

Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
When you go to reply there is a button on the menu that is "..." and a triangle pointing down. If you use this your spoiler could actually be hidden from all eyes that don't want to see it...

Or like this :just an fyi
i actually dont know ey are spoilers or not .. just impressions ! some dont even want to see em, so i used d word spoilers that way in d beginning !

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes