noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Well if there is a critique I would have concerning dialogue, it's that some things which were said out loud, sounded more like stuff people would just think to themselves. Maybe incorporate some more inner dialogue? Probably an easier and more natural way to explain the motivation of characters and also include more narrative exposition without sounding out of place.
The game has already inner thoughts on both sides and they are placed very well. Love them.

I totally like it in general on both sides. When the MC has some plans build up in his mind how to overcome the situation and they get crushed by those evil chicks. In this game also easy and interesting to have those inner thoughts of the female second character, too.
On the other hand, although I also really love to read the minds of all the women, when they plan on how to fuck up the MC and how they like their position of power, it might be not appropriate for this game to use them to fully describe their plans and backstory in length. It seems one of the strength of the scenario in this game is that the reader is curious about what the fuck is going on behind the curtain. So you could only chose it very rarely and not with the intention to push the plot. Exactly as done before.

The author seems to have quite some professional knowledge about writing, hence I assume that all these discussions here are merely beginner thoughts from the perspective of the author. I'm fully convinced that we will see every available instrument of a story writer used in a totally elaborated way within this game, including all inner dialogs.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I like the way you think .;)

So let's see. You don't think that Patreon led to developers catering too much to the whims of their patrons? (One thing I notice among "adult" games is the number of projects, Patreon or not, that ended up being abandoned. I sometimes wondered if being discouraged at Patreon had something to do with it.)
Most are abandoned since they were just cash grabs from the start. I don't find it too hard to identify those. Usually their used language is "Engrish" and their setting copies another popular scenario.;)

Reactions: asehpe

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Most are abandoned since they were just cash grabs from the start. I don't find it too hard to identify those. Usually their used language is "Engrish" and their setting copies another popular scenario.;)
I can say with certainty that if I wanted to go for a cash grab, there is no way I would make a femdom game at all, at least not primarily femdom. I know what would work better commercially based on plenty of prior evidence. :)

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Good point. But does it ever happen that a dev is discouraged by Patreon supporters who demand too much and quits? Or is the climate between supporters and devs well-balanced?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Well if there is a critique I would have concerning dialogue, it's that some things which were said out loud, sounded more like stuff people would just think to themselves. Maybe incorporate some more inner dialogue? Probably an easier and more natural way to explain the motivation of characters and also include more narrative exposition without sounding out of place.
This is really good advice because I had come to this conclusion already in a number of scenes (Juliette about attention from Daddy, Dominique about Gambit comment, and a few others)

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I can say with certainty that if I wanted to go for a cash grab, there is no way I would make a femdom game at all, at least not primarily femdom. I know what would work better commercially based on plenty of prior evidence. :)
Yes. Just switch the story to be about hot women stuck in washing machines, yelling sentences like "I'm stuck, step bro, come help me." would already be more profitable. Sadly.

Reactions: TessSadist

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yes. Just switch the story to be about hot women stuck in washing machines, yelling sentences like "I'm stuck, step bro, come help me." would already be more profitable. Sadly.
Don't forget the other female live-in and older MILF female live-in of some kind "helping" out too. :)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Good point. But does it ever happen that a dev is discouraged by Patreon supporters who demand too much and quits? Or is the climate between supporters and devs well-balanced?
I can only speak for myself and that I really value feedback and thoughts, but have no issues ignoring them entirely if I don't agree personally. I think you should be open minded at all times because I think - at least my Patrons - some Patrons are quite intelligent with plenty of great thoughts that can help improve your game but you also need to have a vision of what you want for yourself so they don't hijack your story. I personally would guess the biggest factor why devs feel pressure is because they need the money and it forces them to do things they might not want to do otherwise. I don't know this for sure not being in their shoes, but that's my guess.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
OMG...Workupload SO slow to upload...everything else is done...sigh.
MEGA seems to have some problem: the page with the file opens, but the download doesn't start and there seem to be no buttons to click on for it to start. OTOH, Workupload worked fine.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I was editing the page this whole time, so not sure if you downloaded the compressed link or new ones, I just finished requesting site to update on new releases, etc.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
This might just be a me problem, but the yellow text is pretty tough to make out without a text box on some of the screens.

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes