Peerke007

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2020
Is this true? I never tried not helping the little brother, I thought that choice was purely about whether we want to be mean to that poor fellow in particular. I think I'll keep trying to protect him when playing from her perspective in my playthroughs, but I'd like to know if she goes full Hitler if we choose not to.
If Callista is still playing an important role in the Gambit (I personally think she is the GambitQueen) then she won't be happy when Olivia chooses to abandon Seth (fuckseth). Olivia gets 5 evil points when she chooses fuckseth, and 5 good points when she doesn't (helpseth).

Also: when Olivia doesn't want to punish Daniel, she gets 2 SisGambitQueen points, but if she kills him she gets -2 SisGambitQueen points. But in both cases no sisgood of sisevil points. I think these SisGambitQueen points will be important in connection with Callista, and, thus, maybe important in the end-game: Olivia as head of the Karlsson Group (with or without Kane). For Kane, I think, the sis_team and sis_bro_p points are more important.

Moreover: Olivia can get MoralityOne and MoralityTwo by not going out as a fake policewoman, and by not punishing Daniel. I think these 2 Morality points are also connected to a good Olivia, and, thus, a positive connection with Callista.

But maybe Elena (as the biological mother, I think, of Olivia) can play a more important role than Callista. That role can be good or evil (depending on your choice at the end of episode 4). Last but not least: Veronica plays also an important role - and for her the sisevil/good/dom/sub points are not that important.

So a good Olivia is better for a Callista-gambit (with Dominique), and, maybe, an evil Olivia is better for an (evil) Elena-gambit (with Juliette and maybe Alessandra).

But you can have both options open: you can end episode 5 with several combinations of sisevil/good (combinations ranging from 17/0 - 12/5 - 6/11 and 0/14). And as Tess points out: sisevil/good is more important then help/fuckseth.

I know: a lot of 'maybe' and 'but'. That is what makes this game so fascinating.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021

I am keeping this super short so I can start right back to work. (I am getting up very early for me and starting again soon)
I have done what I call a music/edit dialogue sweep on almost all of the sub path, some cross path (meaning all players see them) scenes, and moving to the dom path soon.
I believe absent something weird, the Test Version should be out within 24-60 hours greatly depending on what else is found during this process. (anything serious like coding errors, etc.)
If anything is missing from the Test Version (I have a hard deadline where I am just going to start compiling the game) it will be some music from the dom path. I have tried to prioritize the least important scenes musically just in case it comes to that, but I hope for a full and clean edit sweep for everything. I should have a good 14-16 hours today with small breaks here and there, back at it!
Final render count as of right now is going to be 3,507 renders.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Fuck Oliver Juliet, Kane are the it couple of the Karlssons word brow worms or you meet Mr pink big woody. You :poop: splinter the rest of your lives :devilish:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
To be clear, this estimate is for release of test verson to certain patreons.

General release here is much longer time frame.
If all goes well, within a week easy for public release. I tend to edit fast after I get real feedback from a few very smart Patrons. The difference between Test and General is very much because of their help. (my highest tier Patrons are for the most part extremely successful and educated which makes sense on average with those that can easily spend that much on one random adult game) I'm about 12 hours away from a Test Version I would guess...maybe 24-48 if problems arise.

EDIT: I would add I might put up to Patron vote whether to add 2-3 scenes I was hoping to originally to General that's not in Test...but this might impact an extra 1-3 days if I do that...but it will be up to them I think. I'm ok either way.

Last edited:

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Had to start again due to my pc deciding today it will update to windows 11 which is shit by the way and of course, it wipes all my saved data from my pc.
You probably already know this but just in case something can be saved: Saves for RenPy games are located at
%appdata%\RenPy
WinUpdates keep the old Win directory along with personal data if you choose to do so.
So you might be lucky to find your old stuff and your old AppData\Roaming folder wherever that backup ends up being stored.

Reactions: TessSadist
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes