TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Good morning everyone!

To alleviate the anxiety that we all have, I would like to share some renders from my personal collection with everyone (I hope Tess doesn't get mad).

By the way, if one day we make a Fan Art Thread of the game (I think it really deserves it), you know where to find me.

Greetings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I need to get back to my stuff, but I will say the schoolgirl one makes me almost want to throw in for a monthly image set or even in the game later...a Karlsson Academy flashback scene or something with the sisters, etc.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I am working on the General today, which is intended for the next tier of Patrons and then of course out to everyone. I'm not a virulent anti-pirate type of dev as I think the exposure here on this site can help allow more players to have fun, but I definitely worry about a "bad/early" version that is not ready getting out with missing scenes, errors, and that kind of thing.

Your mod is amazing, and I even played it myself. :)

One more kind of major error with the font as well which is causing some save issues, so kind of a second major fix and working with two smarter than I tech types on it later today. But at least I haven't seen much worse yet.
Well, you'll certainly never have to worry about me supplying a mod with scripts you haven't pushed publicly. That's not how I roll. I'm not a supplier and I only want to enhance your vision of what you decide the public to see. I could care less about being the "early bird" tbh. That generally is a disservice to both the creator and the end user imho. I've got your back and have even more tricks up my sleeve for your next release (although it will take me time to hook into but folks will only benefit so it's all good). Regards as always to you and yours.

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
This was a really good update. And there is a lot of variety; which makes it very replayable imo.

I like the Alessandra secondary story. It is probably complicated to program a storyline like this that maybe a lot of players won't be on the right path to explore. But I would like to see more of this. I don't like the really linear stories. So, this was great. Also, it seems like it gives you the best of both worlds. You can dominate and sub a bit.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
This was a really good update. And there is a lot of variety; which makes it very replayable imo.

I like the Alessandra secondary story. It is probably complicated to program a storyline like this that maybe a lot of players won't be on the right path to explore. But I would like to see more of this. I don't like the really linear stories. So, this was great. Also, it seems like it gives you the best of both worlds. You can dominate and sub a bit.
Just wondering what rank you finish with at the end of the update I'm finished with a k9 on the evil dom route

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Lots of Dom scenes for the MC. Scenes with Dominique, Veronica, Chanel, Juliette, Samantha. I have got both K9 Good and Evil. Doing the sub routes now.
I noticed your comment about the Easter Egg to another game -- not sure how many people will catch it!

Just updating that I am working on the final dev thank you scene, a few other fixes, and testing today. I hope to be able to compile it all within 12-24 hours, but it depends what happens with testing, etc.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Lots of Dom scenes for the MC. Scenes with Dominique, Veronica, Chanel, Juliette, Samantha. I have got both K9 Good and Evil. Doing the sub routes now.
Oh, I forgot to mention -- I think it's ok if you want to share that document you sent me on Discord. I think for 0.6 especially, it might be helpful.

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
Oh, I forgot to mention -- I think it's ok if you want to share that document you sent me on Discord. I think for 0.6 especially, it might be helpful.
Do you mean the one which maps the relationships between all characters? If so, I'm adding 0.6 changes to it. You want to check it before I post it, or are you ok with me directly posting it?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Do you mean the one which maps the relationships between all characters? If so, I'm adding 0.6 changes to it. You want to check it before I post it, or are you ok with me directly posting it?
Yes.

I would say for a 0.6 version maybe give a disclaimer it's better to read it after? (if I suspect what you might add) but 0.5 one might be helpful to read before playing 0.6?

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
TessSadist I be glad when the public version comes out I'm trying really hard not to spoiler it for people. your game has now taken over dragon age origin and GTA SA to become my new number 2 game of all time thank you for continuing this TessSadist.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TessSadist

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
TessSadist I be glad when the public version comes out I'm trying really hard not to spoiler it for people. your game has now taken over dragon age origin and GTA SA to become my new number 2 game of all time thank you for continuing this TessSadist.
It's almost done, just rendering the dev thank you scene and a few more bug fixes. But I'm also back at office too today, so have to juggle things back and forth.

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
I'll post the 0.5 one since I found it -- it's pretty good to me but can't comment beyond that in the details.
Thanks for posting it. It is essentially a visual guide I made that tells who's who in the Karlsson world and their relationships. So if someone's new or just wants a quick refresher about the many different characters, hopefully, this guide will help them.

P.S: I am already working on the 0.6 version. Will post that as well after 0.6 becomes public.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes