DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Are you supposed to get Celeste's sex screen if you chose a party option instead of a fashion show can't remember it's the 2nd time I chose the option for the party just asking in case it's a bug? 2022-06-03.png

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Ugh, i wanted to replay the game since i kind of forgot where the last update ends, but the links aren't great at all, i guess i'll have to wait for the new update to be released then.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Are you supposed to get Celeste's sex screen if you chose a party option instead of a fashion show can't remember it's the 2nd time I chose the option for the party just asking in case it's a bug? View attachment 1848412
I can't remember exactly the specifics, but you can get both sex scenes in 0.5 no matter which one you picked in 0.4 (the choice in Atlantis complex underwater) But you skip the scene before it...the work part of one of them.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Yep I got the sex scene with both options.

Never occured to me that chanel was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wonder what role that will play in future events.

Finally without giving anything away did anybody playing come across the teased death?

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Yep I got the sex scene with both options.

Never occured to me that chanel was
wonder what role that will play in future events.

Finally without giving anything away did anybody playing come across the teased death?
There was

Peerke007

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2020
Still waiting for 0.6...

"For those who are impatient like me, I can tell you a story which happened last week when I was preparing to go to my garden. Olivia & Alessandra called - they wanted to tag along. I was somewhat delighted and happy that they had any interest in my work at my garden. All year long I try to grow good and healthy food for the girls, but they almost never show any interest. But, to be honest, it's also beneficial for me, because they..., euh..., well..., they..., euh, I mean..., euh, theytastebetter.... So I welcomed the ladies wholeheartedly.

If you are now wondering: 'What was this guy thinking?', than you are smarter than I am."

This story continues but because it is off topic, I don't know if you want to read the rest of their visit. Let me know if you want to.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
is that on the subroute I play evil dom I didn't get that with my first playthrough onto the 2nd one where I found the guard one
It's in the subrouteon Juliette's path.

Oh, the other one in the K1 route is Fred, brother of Phoebe's husband, Harry

Reactions: DoverUK25
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes