Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
You probably already know this but just in case something can be saved: Saves for RenPy games are located at
%appdata%\RenPy
WinUpdates keep the old Win directory along with personal data if you choose to do so.
So you might be lucky to find your old stuff and your old AppData\Roaming folder wherever that backup ends up being stored.
And the folder name is Test-1575173365. Tess, if you get some time later, please rename it to Karlsson's Gambit. Will make searching for it far easier.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
You probably already know this but just in case something can be saved: Saves for RenPy games are located at
%appdata%\RenPy
WinUpdates keep the old Win directory along with personal data if you choose to do so.
So you might be lucky to find your old stuff and your old AppData\Roaming folder wherever that backup ends up being stored.
When I say all my game files I mean all of them I just had to delete and reinstall all my steam games as well thankfully I got an SSD hard drive

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
The difference between Test and General is very much because of their help. (my highest tier Patrons are for the most part extremely successful and educated which makes sense on average with those that can easily spend that much on one random adult game)
Yeah still needs a little work -- ironing out a few more things but collecting data and reports from some smart people.
1xdxip.jpg

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Don't know if this has been asked before so sorry if been asked have tried searching is Yvette a li or not for Kane asking for a friend.

Choooogatta

Sep 8, 2021
Don't know if this has been asked before so sorry if been asked have tried searching is Yvette a li or not for Kane asking for a friend.
Bottom of page 94 has some info for you. And another post on 135 is kind of related.

Short story is Yvette didn't make the list of love interests proper but that's not to say there won't be content with her.

Reactions: DoverUK25

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
just on ep 5 now doing the evil dom route thank god there wt on here I forgot how many branching points this game got. so far no bugs. update once I finish up ep6. Going in blind gonna be fun

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
just on ep 5 now doing the evil dom route thank god there wt on here I forgot how many branching points this game got. so far no bugs. update once I finish up ep6. Going in blind gonna be fun
Fancy sharing?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
once I finished my evil dom playthrough I quickly go through the evil sub, good sub, and good dom if they don't have any bugs I might post tomorrow all being well
You can DM me a link if you want, I just wanna get a torrent created before I go to bed.

Reactions: pizbia

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
And the folder name is Test-1575173365. Tess, if you get some time later, please rename it to Karlsson's Gambit. Will make searching for it far easier.
I'm fairly certain that this is intentional. I do it all the time to keep from having to backup persistence files, etc while I mod during the testing/beta phase.

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
I'm fairly certain that this is intentional. I do it all the time to keep from having to backup persistence files, etc while I mod during the testing/beta phase.
Even after the final version has been released, it maintains this name (at least it did for 0.5). The majority of the other folders have the name of the game itself. I only found out when I was moving the files to another pc.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Even after the final version has been released, it maintains this name (at least it did for 0.5). The majority of the other folders have the name of the game itself. I only found out when I was moving the files to another pc.
Yeah, I only do it during compiling test/betas. When I push it publicly I change the folder back as intended via the compiler options. Now that you mention it Tess forgets from time to time to change it back it would appear.

Reactions: DoverUK25 and Kxca

DarkFencer1

Apr 27, 2019
I've found a very serious bug so fixing it tonight. Luckily only one so far.
Good morning everyone!

To alleviate the anxiety that we all have, I would like to share some renders from my personal collection with everyone (I hope Tess doesn't get mad).

By the way, if one day we make a Fan Art Thread of the game (I think it really deserves it), you know where to find me.

Greetings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Looks like I dodged a bullet on this one. God speed Tess, you won't see me mind you taking all the time necessary as I'd rather do the work on my end once :) . Regards.
I am working on the General today, which is intended for the next tier of Patrons and then of course out to everyone. I'm not a virulent anti-pirate type of dev as I think the exposure here on this site can help allow more players to have fun, but I definitely worry about a "bad/early" version that is not ready getting out with missing scenes, errors, and that kind of thing.

Your mod is amazing, and I even played it myself. :)

One more kind of major error with the font as well which is causing some save issues, so kind of a second major fix and working with two smarter than I tech types on it later today. But at least I haven't seen much worse yet.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes