DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
I became so unbelievably impatient, even though there's many other things I can and have to do.
There really was no desire for instant gratification, at least mine did not manifest itself on this thread, instead I waited patiently.
This is the result of my poor decision making...

Screenshot 2022-06-04 154015.png

.. SarcasmGIF.gif .

Last edited:

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
TessSadist wants to make sure she got rid of the bug before releasing the final 06 so she will be likely to release the beta today so she can get feedback to make sure she got rid of the bug before releasing The final 06. If all is well the final 06 release should come out a day or two after the beta. She might do a patron poll to put back in I think it's 3 screens she took out but she wants to make sure she got rid of the bug first.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Doesn't mean all the bugs are fixed. Granted, at this point it's likely to be spelling mistakes and grammatical errors rather game breaking bugs but it's still better to allow a full dev cycle than play a sub-standard version. We've waited months, another week really doesn't make any difference

EDIT - Apparently I'm a dumbfuck who doesn't know the difference between then and than

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Just woke up now and had a coffee. Just started to download it now I know where the bug was . going to test it once its download

Reactions: LoneVoyage

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Just woke up now and had a coffee. Just started to download it now I know where the bug was . going to test it once its download
Just make sure it's actually a bug, I still don't know your exact choices so it could be working as intended without a little more info, but it could be too...not sure. Maybe send me which choices?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
So to add...the major difference from test version and Final is that the Final will have a "playthrough" save option where people can organize their saves into set categories and slot saves under that area. So for example, if you are playing a Good Dominant Kane with a specific big choice (maybe romancing Junko for example) -- you can make a playthrough category for just her saves and slot them that way...designed for players that like to try a lot of branches and separating the saves in a way that they are easier to find. So that's the main testing thing now, a tech thing (not my strength AT ALL but got two great helpers) so patiently working on it. The Beta is the safe version without it in case something blows up but I think it will be nice.

Peerke007

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2020
So to add...the major difference from test version and Final is that the Final will have a "playthrough" save option where people can organize their saves into set categories and slot saves under that area. So for example, if you are playing a Good Dominant Kane with a specific big choice (maybe romancing Junko for example) -- you can make a playthrough category for just her saves and slot them that way...designed for players that like to try a lot of branches and separating the saves in a way that they are easier to find. So that's the main testing thing now, a tech thing (not my strength AT ALL but got two great helpers) so patiently working on it. The Beta is the safe version without it in case something blows up but I think it will be nice.
Oh, wauw, so I don't need to use a spreadsheet anymore to manage my saved games! At the end of Episode 5 I have 26 different saves as I stated before. I'm one of those players that want to play ALL branches. I hope Ep. 6 will be better manageable with these new 'playthrough' save options. I'm looking forward to it.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I dont want to read anything as i know the game has been out for testing for a while now and i dont want spoilers but does anyone know when it will be public?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes