TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm just waking up again, and would just like to say it's fine to be negative towards me because nothing personal to anyone, but no anonymous individual on an adult game forum is really going to emotionally impact me in a negative way. If you assign importance to someone that shouldn't have it, you've only weakened yourself.

I also love constructive - intelligence based - criticism as a chance to learn and improve, no matter if it's this game or any other aspect of life, so that's great too.

But, I really get concerned when forum readers (the far majority of users never post and just read and download games I believe) that are trying to get information or discuss the game are instead seeing too many non-game related posts. I hope everyone can tone it down a bit. It's also not a great distraction, I'm trying hard to move things quickly.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
...that are trying to get information or discuss the game are instead seeing too many non-game related posts. I hope everyone can tone it down a bit. It's also not a great distraction, I'm trying hard to move things quickly.
I'd agree with that but the seemingly petty back-and-forth was pretty easy to ignore. Basically I've been looking at my alerts to see if you had commented or scroll the new posts for your icon.

I am considering using the ignore button I saw mentioned up thread tho, might make it easier to see actual updates and discussion versus the trolls feeding the other troll (which, as pointed out, is a lose-lose for everyone involved).

BiSuitcase

May 10, 2020
Will this be dropping with the walkthrough or will it come out later? No rush obviously! So excited for the release

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021

Hi all! I am keeping this one very short because trying to work really hard on everything!
EDIT: Ok, I screwed up the time of the poll (says 8 days) and can't change it without killing the post I think, so I will just say I am cutting the poll short after 16 hours from when I posted this. Thanks!
I appreciate the feedback so far, and I hope everyone is having fun with it!
The Beta has been sent out now -- from this to the Final might have a few key differences (and one to vote on as below)
1) The Final will have all render corrections completed (still have a short list to fix as people reporting up to the last minute) and a last dialogue check.
My favorite screw up render, that poor girl in the glass box!! :) So a few fixes lol!
2) There will be a new save system (assuming it tests well which it should) that allows people to categorize specific saves under a unique category. This could be very helpful for players that like trying different paths and organizing them in separate areas. It will certainly help me for testing because I have to try ALL the paths during this phase!
3) I would also like to discuss a poll so hold that thought...last point.
I will be starting up monthly images again, and I am so looking forward to it! I personally love doing these too, and it's fun to sometimes see characters in a little different situation, etc.
I will be writing a walkthrough once the Final is completed, but also will be moving on to 0.7 as well. I kind of have a start with some things already given I was actually trying to squeeze in even more into 0.6.
Now the poll: I am considering trying to add 2 new specific scenes to 0.6 Final. They are not super critical, but would provide an added context moving on to 0.7. They are story based scenes, not kink/sexual ones. If I add these, it will probably add 1-2 days -- 3 tops to the release of Final. If not, I likely can release Final much quicker.
For this poll I am going to give some extra attention to the FIVE dollar tier voters since they do not currently have access to the game on here. I have been in that tier for other games I have supported in the past (waiting for the latest version with a test version out) and am completely sympathetic to this situation. So I'll pay close attention to their input.
Ok, just one choice for the poll: 1) Just release Final ASAP without concern for 2 scenes or 2) add them, maybe a slight delay. (16 hour poll so I can try and figure it out quickly)
I appreciate the feedback, support, and especially patience, thank you!

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
Good morning. Compared to what exactly?
So the new save system lets you make groups of saves and rename the group as a whole. So for example, you start, a Playthrough called Dom-Good Kane, Dom-Good Olivia, pursuing Dominique, or Dom-Evil Kane, Sub-Good Olivia, pursuing Harem etc, and make a number of saves under that playthrough that stay together. You can select any Playthrough from a list and load the files within it. You can create a new Playthrough with a previous save file and start using the new save system. It's very helpful in organizing the saves and making them easily accessible to players who have lots of saves. You no longer need to sift through 35 pages of saves to get to the one you want. With Playthroughs, you just scroll down which is faster. You can name the Playthroughs and the individual saves as well. I have tried it out and it's pretty cool.

Reactions: Among Us

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017

Hi all! I am keeping this one very short because trying to work really hard on everything!
EDIT: Ok, I screwed up the time of the poll (says 8 days) and can't change it without killing the post I think, so I will just say I am cutting the poll short after 16 hours from when I posted this. Thanks!
I appreciate the feedback so far, and I hope everyone is having fun with it!
The Beta has been sent out now -- from this to the Final might have a few key differences (and one to vote on as below)
1) The Final will have all render corrections completed (still have a short list to fix as people reporting up to the last minute) and a last dialogue check.
My favorite screw up render, that poor girl in the glass box!! :) So a few fixes lol!
2) There will be a new save system (assuming it tests well which it should) that allows people to categorize specific saves under a unique category. This could be very helpful for players that like trying different paths and organizing them in separate areas. It will certainly help me for testing because I have to try ALL the paths during this phase!
3) I would also like to discuss a poll so hold that thought...last point.
I will be starting up monthly images again, and I am so looking forward to it! I personally love doing these too, and it's fun to sometimes see characters in a little different situation, etc.
I will be writing a walkthrough once the Final is completed, but also will be moving on to 0.7 as well. I kind of have a start with some things already given I was actually trying to squeeze in even more into 0.6.
Now the poll: I am considering trying to add 2 new specific scenes to 0.6 Final. They are not super critical, but would provide an added context moving on to 0.7. They are story based scenes, not kink/sexual ones. If I add these, it will probably add 1-2 days -- 3 tops to the release of Final. If not, I likely can release Final much quicker.
For this poll I am going to give some extra attention to the FIVE dollar tier voters since they do not currently have access to the game on here. I have been in that tier for other games I have supported in the past (waiting for the latest version with a test version out) and am completely sympathetic to this situation. So I'll pay close attention to their input.
Ok, just one choice for the poll: 1) Just release Final ASAP without concern for 2 scenes or 2) add them, maybe a slight delay. (16 hour poll so I can try and figure it out quickly)
I appreciate the feedback, support, and especially patience, thank you!
Thanks, since it's been 19 hours, do you know what the outcome of the poll was?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
... Damn, I haven't visited the thread in quite some time. Makes me sad that there seems to be a dumpster fire starting. Y'all please extinguish that nonsense. We're better than all that.
So the new save system lets you make groups of saves and rename the group as a whole. So for example, you start, a Playthrough called Dom-Good Kane, Dom-Good Olivia, pursuing Dominique, or Dom-Evil Kane, Sub-Good Olivia, pursuing Harem etc, and make a number of saves under that playthrough that stay together. You can select any Playthrough from a list and load the files within it. You can create a new Playthrough with a previous save file and start using the new save system. It's very helpful in organizing the saves and making them easily accessible to players who have lots of saves. You no longer need to sift through 35 pages of saves to get to the one you want. With Playthroughs, you just scroll down which is faster. You can name the Playthroughs and the individual saves as well. I have tried it out and it's pretty cool.
So it creates a user controllable dictionary with category (list or tuples) as a verticle listing in lieu of pages. Got it.

Reactions: Choooogatta

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
TessSadist Good morning. A question if I may: You do intend to update your RenPy compile version from the previous 7.3.5 right? I sincerely hope so. Bump it to 7.4.11 if you can as it'll allow many old coding bugs to be rectified as well as the latest features and Python integration. I'll work with the old RP if needed but it would be fantastic to get to a modern build for your title. Regards as always.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
DoverUK25 what RenPy version is your latest beta build on? (double-click the log.txt file for the info) Thanks in advance.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes