DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
IF you use the mod for 05 it won't work for 06 beta your saves will brake you been warned.

pc beta 06

mac beta 06

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

For those who have constructive input, let's discuss SanchoCheats here while I'm typing code like a madman. Goal: keep the meat, strip the fat... 'nough said. Regards.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Wait, wait.

This says "Multiple Protagonists, Male Protagonist and Female Protagonist".

Am I right to assume it's different people and not like in the usual femdom games you get sissified into a woman, right?

Clay00

Jun 1, 2022
Wait, wait.

Am I right to assume it's different people and not like in the usual femdom games you get sissified into a woman, right?
yup 2 different people
also you can chose ur preferred personality type as there is no compulsion

Reactions: Creiz

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Wait, wait.

You play as three siblings (sort of) but primarily as two of them, a brother and sister. The game leans more into hard bdsm than sissification (I don't think there's any of the latter, but may have forgotten something. If there is it's a minor element.).

Reactions: Creiz

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod

For those who have constructive input, let's discuss SanchoCheats here while I'm typing code like a madman. Goal: keep the meat, strip the fat... 'nough said. Regards.
This is the current screen fwiw:
1654541312187.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The leak has forced my hand obviously, and it definitely is impacting my thoughts moving forward, but enjoy all.
Easy fix: Change one temp variable in the pub release when you're ready to launch which will null the beta saves but not impact the previous pub release saves (05b). I've seen dev's do crazier things tbh. I'm still getting requests to mod the beta but I won't do it, I'm simply prepping the best I can beforehand. Honestly I haven't even seen the beta code yet even though I have it... I'm still refining the mod's core code knowing your gonna have something up your sleeve ;)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Easy fix: Change one temp variable in the pub release when you're ready to launch which will null the beta saves but not impact the previous pub release saves (05b). I've seen dev's do crazier things tbh. I'm still getting requests to mod the beta but I won't do it, I'm simply prepping the best I can beforehand. Honestly I haven't even seen the beta code yet even though I have it... I'm still refining the mod's core code knowing your gonna have something up your sleeve ;)
No, the main problem I have is not the actual leak, but one of the links displayed was for Patrons that has a higher bandwidth speed I paid for, by leaking that link, the Patrons will now have to struggle with slower download speeds instead of the private link I provided for nice downloads once I release the Final version, and my memory will dry up fast. (It had a specific capacity limit of high speed downloads based on estimated Patrons, etc.) Even leakers usually wouldn't do that considering they can easily link just the other ones as common courtesy.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The dev mentioned it in the patreon post quoted on the previous page, but it might be worth repeating that, judging from previous releases, v. 0.6 is very likely to change between the beta and the final version.

If you're going to play the leaked beta because you can't wait, you should probably still make sure to hang on to a save from 0.5 so you can do it over when the final version is released.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
The dev mentioned it in the patreon post quoted on the previous page, but it might be worth repeating that, judging from previous releases, v. 0.6 is very likely to change between the beta and the final version.

If you're going to play the leaked beta because you can't wait, you should probably still make sure to hang on to a save from 0.5 so you can do it over when the final version is released.
So saves from v0.6 beta will not work on next content update ?

Among Us

Nov 29, 2020
No, the main problem I have is not the actual leak, but one of the links displayed was for Patrons that has a higher bandwidth speed I paid for, by leaking that link, the Patrons will now have to struggle with slower download speeds instead of the private link I provided for nice downloads once I release the Final version, and my memory will dry up fast. (It had a specific capacity limit of high speed downloads based on estimated Patrons, etc.) Even leakers usually wouldn't do that considering they can easily link just the other ones as common courtesy.
Come on, it's alright. You earn 4600+ dollars a month just from the game alone.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Nod, given the new save system (I think for you it will be simplistic though to handle) wise to wait and there are new scenes as well, so just in case...

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes