gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There's a warning in the OP, it's on them.

Besides, what kind of sadist worries about pirates with broken saves?
"Yeah, suck my missing or undefined variable, slut."

How is this game choice wise? I really like male domination, but really dislike female domination.
Read the dev notes and take them seriously. The setting is a femdom-heavy dystopia where the female protag starts near the top and the male near the bottom, but both of them have some agency and you can shape their paths both in terms of dominance and morality.

• Haha
Reactions: Tiredx

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
No, the main problem I have is not the actual leak, but one of the links displayed was for Patrons that has a higher bandwidth speed I paid for, by leaking that link, the Patrons will now have to struggle with slower download speeds instead of the private link I provided for nice downloads once I release the Final version, and my memory will dry up fast. (It had a specific capacity limit of high speed downloads based on estimated Patrons, etc.) Even leakers usually wouldn't do that considering they can easily link just the other ones as common courtesy.
Well, you could always drop the person who leaked it from your Patreon. I've seen other devs do that when someone announced on here that they were going to leak the update, even refunded the leaker. That decision is up to you. Personally, even though I am excited to play the new update, I will wait for the final version.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Well how am I supposed to get that form your single sentence? What a way to be an ass.
I don't care for FemDom either and this game is one of my favorites, for what it's worth.

It's a satisfying experience denying and rejecting the obvious and assumed fate of being dominated by women in every way possible. The game is creative and branching enough to allow you to do so in a meaningful and rewarding manner.

Edit: Broke my 420 post count with this. Hope you appreciate it
j/k lol

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
How is this game choice wise? I really like male domination, but really dislike female domination.
Honest answer is there is a male dom path where you can largely avoid domination on the MC, but it's also set in a femdom based world in that your MC may at times see other men treated that way. Maybe this helps? I am trying to create a path for a male MC that can overcome odds in a difficult situation kind of narrative if that makes sense.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Thanks, gonna take a crack at it then.

EDIT: oh yeah, seeing as you lied then just fuck off
There's a bit of femdom but MC can work his way toward DOM status.
I could be wrong but from what I gather of his personality and In keeping with the story,
He's going to be a force to be reckoned by the women he's under at the moment!!
I myself am not into femdom but.... I see the potential goal for a frickin fever dream of a story.
As the player you just need go make smart choices and G.G. has provided MC with ample options for the things asked of you..It would help if you're a little bit evil of a person!!! You'll only end up a sissy in the story if you choose to be!!! Beyond my opinion I have no clue what G.G. has planned for future updates but I love what she's given us so far..DOMINATE THEM ALL!!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes mods I know we got the same ip i letting him bum In my spare room how much longer who knows
Very convenient for an account that just started today.

Obviously it's 2 different people, certainly wouldn't be one person coming up with a bullshit excuse.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mograx

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Sorry if it has been asked before, but do you have an end in plan?
For example, if you thought out the whole story in your head, how much percentage of that whole story is the current content, 10, 20 % etc
And if you're making it on the fly and not sure how and when will you finish the story, ignore the comment.
As usual will wait for the final version before trying the new update.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Sorry if it has been asked before, but do you have an end in plan?
For example, if you thought out the whole story in your head, how much percentage of that whole story is the current content, 10, 20 % etc
And if you're making it on the fly and not sure how and when will you finish the story, ignore the comment.
As usual will wait for the final version before trying the new update.
Yes the narrative is extremely detailed (maybe in a bad way lol) to the very end. I think after 0.6, I would say I am about 45-50% of the way there. I had thought of it in Acts -- Act I (0.1 to 0.5) Act II (0.6 to 0.8) -- 0.8 is very long so might break it up and then Act III (0.9 to 0.13)

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
Honest answer is there is a male dom path where you can largely avoid domination on the MC, but it's also set in a femdom based world in that your MC may at times see other men treated that way. Maybe this helps? I am trying to create a path for a male MC that can overcome odds in a difficult situation kind of narrative if that makes sense.
are amount "content" same on Dom male mc path?

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
TessSadist I be glad when the public version comes out I'm trying really hard not to spoiler it for people. your game has now taken over dragon age origin and GTA SA to become my new number 2 game of all time thank you for continuing this TessSadist.
You cant do this to your grove street family. Just admit your afraid that the Grym Gududinna knows where you sleep at night;)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
For those that have already played, asking if there were any images you loved that might be good promo ones...I am gathering nine for first page. I just grabbed some random ones for now...these are some...but if any really were memorable, curious to hear. (It's over 3500 renders so no way to search too deep right now as I am at office too)

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Yes the narrative is extremely detailed (maybe in a bad way lol) to the very end. I think after 0.6, I would say I am about 45-50% of the way there. I had thought of it in Acts -- Act I (0.1 to 0.5) Act II (0.6 to 0.8) -- 0.8 is very long so might break it up and then Act III (0.9 to 0.13)
Alright dont mind me but I'm going to fan rn.
Firstly when is the last time you did a QnA on your patreon because I think a lot of people would be interested in it.
Secondly when your making scenes for the game do you ever feel like you have to hold back because you feel its too early for something, for example if the MC gets to K1 do you feel like well I cant gag, electrocute and chain him now cause then what do I do in v0.7 or are you like fuck it I'll see what happens and finally do you ever feel like you have to hold back on some things because of how your audience would react?

Also would much appreciate electrocuting, gagging and wax, if your into that sorta thing:).

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
For those that have already played, asking if there were any images you loved that might be good promo ones...I am gathering nine for first page. I just grabbed some random ones for now...these are some...but if any really were memorable, curious to hear. (It's over 3500 renders so no way to search too deep right now as I am at office too)
You can use e6jdance19.jpg to trick innocent newcomers into thinking Karlsson's Gambit is a softcore dating sim.

blubbobson

May 3, 2017
e6firstsub30 <3 (even as a dom player)

Reactions: TessSadist
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes