the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
sorry if someone has already said this, not looking as spoilers

if you are creating new game because of sancho mod you can download the fix on the uninstall spoiler, just saved me a lotttt of time and lets you carry on with old save.
i am sry where is that fix?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I appreciate any tech tips, I literally never even read...much less used code before starting all this, so coming from a place of complete ignorance and willing to sponge learn anything I can. :)
She's smart, and she seems to learn VERY fast so she's probably worth your time Sancho1969 . Just sayin'!

Reactions: Sancho1969

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Karlsson's Gambit [v0.6 Beta] [Grym Gudinna Games]

COMPRESSED

9.34 GB ~ 1.44 GB

PC / MAC: - PIXELDRAIN

WORKUPLOAD: PC / MAC
ANONFILES: /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for compressing this

Reactions: giqui

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I don't know if it matters but currently there's no way to end up as Dom k5 if you came from k5 or k6 in ep2 since you get a minimum of 4 domthronepoints TessSadist
Working so can't see all responses but saw this...not spoiling but I did alter each rank up one to start minimum + 1 for K6. Nice catch! (err, except maybe one of them high up) Will be ok for Final.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
She's smart, and she seems to learn VERY fast so she's probably worth your time Sancho1969 . Just sayin'!
As you probably know Tess and I are on great terms, always have been in my view. Remember I've been modding this VN for a long time and it was always meant to offer her base more options and hopefully bring additional eyeballs to the product.

One thing I can tell you is she must have one helluva badass editor as my IDE is getting rather pissy with over 40k lines of code in one file. TessSadist , maybe time to start splitting it into separate files :ROFLMAO:. Actually... come to think of it, that's exactly what I'm going to do. It won't matter when archived at all.

jwickgzero

Mar 16, 2021
I'm pacing myself through the story so I don't just binge it in one night, but so far so awesome.

11/10 work, once again proving why this is the best in the game, with few contenders. (Also, put it on steam one day!)

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
As you probably know Tess and I are on great terms, always have been in my view. Remember I've been modding this VN for a long time and it was always meant to offer her base more options and hopefully bring additional eyeballs to the product.

One thing I can tell you is she must have one helluva badass editor as my IDE is getting rather pissy with over 40k lines of code in one file. TessSadist , maybe time to start splitting it into separate files :ROFLMAO:. Actually... come to think of it, that's exactly what I'm going to do. It won't matter when archived at all.
is there anyway to load the old saves?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

I hope to figure out how to split into "Seasons/Acts" soon maybe even for 0.7. It's just to me daunting since I barely feel comfortable with Renpy code. So looking into that. (definitely after this is all done!) I must get back to office stuff (designs also behind a bit with time spent to release this haha!) but hope everyone is having fun!

• Red Heart
Reactions: sava75 and ercoser

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Well, me breezing the new code very quickly... it appears at first glance you hardcore K1's Subs are fucked...literally. If you take it to the extreme you earn K1Pro which will in turn bump you to K2 AND you lose your KPass if you have it. But you keep lickin' them there boots, maybe I'm wrong (but I doubt it).
I might be remembering it wrong but I got to K1Pro and it doesn't automatically take away the pass and bump you to K2. You can actually keep it and stay at K1. I agree with the premise the provisional K1's are probably just fucked, though. Olivia even says she disagrees with his decision to not use the pass as he may not get a chance to use it later. Still, it's fun to see where an intentional car crash might go for the MC. Will he be eaten by lions? Decompressed? Shot out of a submarine? The possibilities are endless.

Reactions: Sancho1969

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I might be remembering it wrong but I got to K1Pro and it doesn't automatically take away the pass and bump you to K2. You can actually keep it and stay at K1. I agree with the premise the provisional K1's are probably just fucked, though. Olivia even says she disagrees with his decision to not use the pass as he may not get a chance to use it later. Still, it's fun to see where an intentional car crash might go for the MC. Will he be eaten by lions? Decompressed? Shot out of a submarine? The possibilities are endless.
Regarding this will try and spoiler it...

Reactions: Retromancer

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yep, that's technically true if you select the proper choice in the SubThroneRoom with Sis.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Karlsson's Gambit [v0.6 Beta] [Grym Gudinna Games]

COMPRESSED

9.34 GB ~ 1.44 GB

PC / MAC: - PIXELDRAIN

WORKUPLOAD: PC / MAC
ANONFILES: /

dam huge difference between this compressed and the regular version ... why is the reg. ver. so dam big ?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes