D9074

Feb 21, 2021
so i stayed at k8, whats the highest you can get to by the end of this update? im sure its k9. I never get to the highest on my own i think i make too many nice decisions or there is usually a few stats you need.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod FunFaQ (while I take a break for a minute)

As of KG v0.6beta:
  • There are 333 choice menus, 93 of which are new.
  • There are 9,364 scenes called with dissolves.
  • For you Subs: the word "boot" appears 59 times, "lick" 483, "mistress" 1,241.
  • For you Doms: the word "ass" appears 1,648 times, "kick" 100 (yeah, exactly).
  • There are 312 "Mmm" 's (or longer). Hey, don't act like you don't know what mmmmm's are, perv.
  • The word "yuk" only appears 4 times.
  • "Sancho" appears to be missing... blasphemy!
Break time's over. I'm back to it. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
so i stayed at k8, whats the highest you can get to by the end of this update? im sure its k9. I never get to the highest on my own i think i make too many nice decisions or there is usually a few stats you need.
Basically: max JulietteGrade + max VeronicaGrade + max DominiqueGrade + MariaLives = K9

Last edited:

Vilome

Dec 25, 2018
so in 0.5 if I have junkosubromance opens, and promoted to k5 , then I don't get any of junko scene in 0.6?

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Seriously, Is there male domination and romance? :rolleyes:
I finished the game and my MC was a submissive bitch who never got love lol haha

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
A. The game is not finished B. There is certainly male domination in it. C. I don't know what your definition of romance is, but there are definitely at least hints of it from my perspective, yours might be different

• Thinking Face
Reactions: delacroix2
Dec 28, 2019
Ep1-5 are out there. If you don't mind the ugly here's ep6:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you have a less blurry version of the first page of the flow chart? While I can make it out if I stare at it long enough, I'd prefer not to deal with the eye strain. The 2nd and 3rd pages are ok.

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Seriously, Is there male domination and romance? :rolleyes:
I finished the game and my MC was a submissive bitch who never got love lol haha
Hmm, I wonder what rank you got and if you ended up on the sub path instead? The two main romances in 0.6 I don't want to spoil, but there are two main ones developed specifically for 0.6. (at least what I as a 25ish year old woman would consider romantic as of course I understand some men (and women too of course) might have very different ideas on this...)

I'll show one preview pic of a scene I consider romantic. (not that it means others would feel that way?)

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I'll respect queen tess and her sponsors and wait for the actual version to come out.

Its quite possible to play completely dom with no sub qualities at all. Worst you'll have to deal with is watching them mess with other males

Reactions: NukaCola

danny slayer

Nov 17, 2016
Great update. I think I got through all of the scenes on the dom side of things across my saves. My favourite scene was either the one with Alessandra and Celeste (those two are down right devious), or the cute one with Junko.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes