Oct 24, 2020
This game is by far Top 5 from any out there to choose to play. The whole of the game/story is all there. Story, Art, Variety of Sex and Many Types of ways to play, Violence and Sadistic Tendancies, even Possible Romance and it has the choices needed in this type of playthrough for anyone whichever way you want to play. That is a crucial thing that is and HAS to not be forgotten here. If at any point on say the dom route and more now than before it would be very bad if something forced upon mc is or will come later and it will be an epic thing but I don't even see and hope any signs of it as of now. As long as mc has a real story and path to have the option inimo for 100% complete control when deemed worthy of power or least 50/50 with the one I choose to do so with I will be along til complete end. But now saying this I think I want sole control wiith whoever I damn well choose in any given time I decide I want who I keep around after how these women have done whatever whenever from the start. I really hope its not some vanilla dom dumbeddown path to end where We don't get to get a ton of Payback on who did us dirty and MOST IMPORTANTLY, THE SISTERS CAN AND WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IN DOM ROUTE OR WHICH OF THE ONES WE ARE NOT FOND OF OR JUST WANT TO TEACH THEM THEIR OWN LESSON AND SEE THEM SQUIRM LIKE MC HAS OR WAS FORCED TO SEE THROUGH THIS. I HOPE HE DON'T JUST WIN AND GET TO THE END OF THE PROGRAM AND WE DON'T PLAY AS CEO AND GET TO BE THE "HNIC" FOR AN UPDATE OR 2..... PLEASE LOL!!!
Bella1_N_Only_SIG.gif kg_elena_fan.gif Jaye_SIG_1.gif

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
relly??^ after so long we had a beta?? howe i', supposed to restrain from playing it? uff..when will be released the normal version? matters of days or take more?

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Ah, the temptation. I want to wait for the final version but I'm so temp to play the beta right now. Can someone stop me please.
Juliette Karlsson is coming to your location to punish you for your naughtiness! (I'm sure this will cerainly stop you from playing the beta... ;))

• Haha
Reactions: Glooskabe

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
when i go to dominique with kwame i only can seem to get k8, when i go with juliette and keep her happy its k9. im wondering if its even possible to get k9 doing dominique one, shes my first sponsor so ive seen her a lot more than juliette.

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
when i go to dominique with kwame i only can seem to get k8, when i go with juliette and keep her happy its k9. im wondering if its even possible to get k9 doing dominique one, shes my first sponsor so ive seen her a lot more than juliette.
It is definitely possible to reach K9 after visiting Dominique first. The evaluation criteria are strictly limited to 0.6 choices. You can get a maximum of dgrade=3, make sure you are selecting the correct options for the second department as well.

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And also, just stumbled upon this in the script, obviously script-level spoiler:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sleeping In Pieces

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
It is definitely possible to reach K9 after visiting Dominique first. The evaluation criteria are strictly limited to 0.6 choices. You can get a maximum of dgrade=3, make sure you are selecting the correct options for the second department as well.

And also, just stumbled upon this in the script, obviously script-level spoiler:

maybe i did something wrong before idk, i picked all of the stuff with veronica and then go to chose jueliette or dominique, with juliette i did the stuff she wanted me to do, shocked from side, was forceful, choked and then i get high honors. with dominique i picked the bottom 2 to try each one, as the woman was involved, i paired them both with shoulder and taking it further and neither got me the highest grade.. so if its about not getting too many of them grade things that stopping me with the dominique one im not sure why its not stopping me with the juliette one, im just confused.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
the 2nd is veronica isnt it? i posted above what i did with her and saved it, it works perfect with juliette after her but not dominique

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
maybe i did something wrong before idk, i picked all of the stuff with veronica and then go to chose jueliette or dominique, with juliette i did the stuff she wanted me to do, shocked from side, was forceful, choked and then i get high honors. with dominique i picked the bottom 2 to try each one, as the woman was involved, i paired them both with shoulder and taking it further and neither got me the highest grade.. so if its about not getting too many of them grade things that stopping me with the dominique one im not sure why its not stopping me with the juliette one, im just confused.

Did you get maximum points from Veronica?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Interesting comment. Dom player here. Dominique is first choice
Yet to play latest update. I want k9

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes