MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Karlsson's Gambit - MultiMod Edition (v0.6.2 Update)
View attachment 1878545

Go get you some.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Thank you very much for putting in the extra work that allowed this mod to be released on the same day as the public release

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Sorry if anyone is having trouble, I am unfortunately not a tech person at all and have to learn about stuff from a fairly ignorant starting point. I will try and be back home later. I think from my understanding you can put both zip files in the same folder, then kind of highlight both and use the 7zip program to extract both at same time. I think...maybe someone else can be exact with it.

Reactions: Tnavrec

footslut4her

Jun 23, 2021
You can simply right click on part 1 and select "Extract Here". It will work unless files are corrupted in which case download it again. Use Winrar. Of course both files should be in the same folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: ODX

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Well, I wouldnt call myself a hardcore Femdom lover but I enjoy some Light Femdom once in a while... but here its fucking weird.
Im not a expert on this field so I cant say if this is light femdom which goes on and on and on, or just hardcore femdom.
I find it weird that the game has many options but sadly many of them have the same outcome.

I picked Male Good Dom + Sis Good Dom + no Lesbian, for some reason MC got his ass fucked by a strapon, Sis got mostly to fuck chick and some pussy licking by other dudes and while the game said "the main protagonist over time will be able to delve into male domination given the right choices", all I saw was him getting treating like a doormat.
Dont get me wrong, the main game is Femdom so I get it but its its 0.6.2...
The game should already made some progress in that department.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Well, shit. Obviously haven't played through it yet, but gut reaction is that that would pretty much ruin her as a protagonist; if the player can't know her motivations, how can we make decisions on her behalf? I guess I'll have to see how it plays out once the final version gets here.
OK, now that I've played through the update (and enjoyed most of it), I do stand by my initial reaction: In a story as convoluted as this, having us make decisions on the behalf of protagonists who know things that we do not does not really work.

The scene with Elena and Olivia on the bridge at the end of chapter 4 for example takes on a completely different tenor once the player has the information that Olivia already has at the time.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Well, I wouldnt call myself a hardcore Femdom lover but I enjoy some Light Femdom once in a while... but here its fucking weird.
Im not a expert on this field so I cant say if this is light femdom which goes on and on and on, or just hardcore femdom.
I find it weird that the game has many options but sadly many of them have the same outcome.

I picked Male Good Dom + Sis Good Dom + no Lesbian, for some reason MC got his ass fucked by a strapon, Sis got mostly to fuck chick and some pussy licking by other dudes and while the game said "the main protagonist over time will be able to delve into male domination given the right choices", all I saw was him getting treating like a doormat.
Dont get me wrong, the main game is Femdom so I get it but its its 0.6.2...
The game should already made some progress in that department.
If you saw a strap on Kane, you are not on the pure dom path. You somehow veered somewhere else, not sure where...the WT lays it out. But it probably isn't for you from the sounds of it anyway, thanks for trying it.

EDIT: Also would add that ALL pegging scenes require an active decision by the player to see this kind of scene with a warning. (if that is not true in the code, I will fix it personally but I'm pretty sure)

Not sure why you affirmatively picked a kink you don't like, but more power to you. Reminds me of a guy I met on a train who complained about something he didn't want but he actually chose it. Sorry the game wasn't fun for you.

I would again caution players about kinks to pay attention to the warnings in the choices.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mograx

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you very much for putting in the extra work that allowed this mod to be released on the same day as the public release
Honestly, thank TessSadist as she tolerated my questions as I was banging out the code. Without her and her top-tier supporters I would be currently just starting to get the update coded...it'd be 2 or 3 days longer. Regards and enjoy.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Have recompiled the 3,47GB compressed version and added it to my compression post. Now all things should work perfectly.

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Karlsson's Gambit [v0.6.2 Final] [Grym Gudinna Games] - Original Size: 9+GB

Download PC/Mac : Pixeldrain Workupload

Size for each Compression: PC=1,5GB Mac=1,46GB
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Karlsson's Gambit [v0.6.2 Final] [Grym Gudinna Games] Compression from Jeevant (recompiled)

Download PC (3,47GB)
: Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3.47 GB God damn:whistle:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
So I played the 0.60 Beta sub path and enjoyed it a great deal (thanks Tess!). Has much content been added to the sub path with .62 Final? Or is it mostly bug fixes and typos etc?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
So I played the 0.60 Beta sub path and enjoyed it a great deal (thanks Tess!). Has much content been added to the sub path with .62 Final? Or is it mostly bug fixes and typos etc?
theres a few more scenes added not sure what path but id imagine all of them has at least 1

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
For those having issues with the parts if you do what is said putting them both in a folder and extracting them everything works fine I just tested it myself. So it's either you didn't do that or it may have been corrupted when downloading which id suggest redownloading.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Could someone tell me does part 2 have all of the part1 in it?. I see part one as being 4.66 G and part 2 as 4.3 G Do I need to DL both?.

Apr 17, 2021
For those having issues with the parts if you do what is said putting them both in a folder and extracting them everything works fine I just tested it myself. So it's either you didn't do that or it may have been corrupted when downloading which id suggest redownloading.
After redownloading the parts three times it finally worked. I guess they were just corrupted all the other times.
Thanks

Reactions: I am Gone

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Could someone tell me does part 2 have all of the part1 in it?. I see part one as being 4.66 G and part 2 as 4.3 G Do I need to DL both?.
Yes you need two downloaded both. The download was splitted into two parts (files) , so that the download is not to big (reaching mega download limit). After you downloaded both parts, they must be in the same folder and you can unpack the game with winrar easily.

Reactions: I am Gone

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Yes you need two downloaded both. The download was splitted into two parts (files) , so that the download is not to big (reaching mega download limit). After you downloaded both parts, they must be in the same folder and you can unpack the game with winrar easily.
Thanks for the reply so Basically after I unzip them I merge part 2 with the part1 main game folder?. And after that, I can add the Muti mod yeah?.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Thanks for the reply so Basically after I unzip them I merge part 2 with the part1 main game folder?. And after that, I can add the Muti mod yeah?.
no, when unzipping, it will merge all parts, so you do everything else like normal.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes