Dec 28, 2019
So that means I have to play the evil Dom path ?
No it means you want to either

1) Have your MC pass the prison test to become a K5 or K6

or

2) If your MC is a K4 do not accept Scarlett's "protection" offer on the plane.

If your MC is a K4, then you're on the sub path. If your MC is a K4 who has accepted Scarlett's offer, then you've signalled to the game that you're willing to have your MC suffer abuse.

Which I dont mind but I didnt picked it first because of the warning it gave me. I tried it but the scene were the same as I got to the part where you play the female protag.
The warning exists for good reason. Being evil opens up some darker scenes so I wouldn't recommend it for those who prefer to play good characters.

The WT I got is the same as in the Multi-Mod so I dont see how this would solve my case.

There are just different version of Dom it seems. "Good" and "Evil" but while I saw the "good" part, from both the protags, I didnt saw the male deomination part.
Like I said, with the mod I picked only the male domination choices with where good so im not sure where I got wrong or if the game has even male domination at all.
You're making me wonder if there's a bug in Sancho's WT mod, or in the game itself. Or maybe you're playing an older version of the game. I haven't played 0.6.2 yet, with or without the mod, but I did do a full code read through of 0.6.0, and there were certainly opportunities for a good dom to dom as that's my personal favorite route.

What K rank was your character when he got pegged and which character pegged him? I've been working with the assumption that your MC was a K4 and Scarlett was the character because that's the only time where there isn't an immediate and explicit opt-out that I can recall.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Skimming through the script after playing the update, I'm a bit sad that by playing both characters as dominant I seem to have missed out on a fair few scenes of Olivia being dominant, as they're limited to Kane's sub branch; on the dom path she gets little time to shine in this update.

But I guess there's no real way around that short of making two different versions of those scenes, with either Kane or someone else as the sub, which would involve a lot of extra work.

The modular design of the story, where you jump from one event to the next depending on paths and flags, means scene changes can be very abrupt and confusing. Can't be fully avoided, but a few lines of dialogue here and there to smoothen the transitions might be helpful: Just a simple "Now you're done with X, time to head out to Y." would help the player not feel too disoriented.

E.g. at the end of Kane's visit with Juliette on the evil path, Juliette says goodbye to him ("I think that's enough for me.") and then the story jumps to the two of them meeting again(?) in front of a helicopter and going off to a boat. This has been somewhat foreshadowed if you unlocked schadenfreudemeal in the previous version, but if you just got it from the meat sale the player has no idea what's going on.

Reactions: BigStuffedTiger

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Skimming through the script after playing the update, I'm a bit sad that by playing both characters as dominant I seem to have missed out on a fair few scenes of Olivia being dominant, as they're limited to Kane's sub branch; on the dom path she gets little time to shine in this update.

But I guess there's no real way around that short of making two different versions of those scenes, with either Kane or someone else as the sub, which would involve a lot of extra work.
In game balance terms, I think this means there are also much fewer options to build up Olivia's evil stat if Kane is not a sub, as you'll see fewer of the scenes where she can choose to be cruel or not (not only involving Kane, but also her other slaves).

I think I've picked practically every option for her to be evil in the previous chapters except in a few scenes where it would hurt Seth or Kane, and I had sisevil at 10 at the start of the chapter and no opportunities to raise it further, while some of the checks are looking for at least 15.

Her scenes in the bathroom alone for instance offer a 13 point swing either way (from -8 to +5), and could easily be on the dom path as well with just a couple of lines rewritten.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
can someone give me insight to the Good/Evil mechanic? do they cancel each other out, or can you potentially play both sides if you have enough points? (good to my friends, evil to my enemies).

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
can someone give me insight to the Good/Evil mechanic? do they cancel each other out, or can you potentially play both sides if you have enough points? (good to my friends, evil to my enemies).
And what are "Z"/"O" points?
They are two separate stats, the game typically checks one or the other rather than comparing them. It's not a great system IMO, as even with good 4 and evil 20 the game will sometimes assume the character is good if that's the variable being checked. But the game is so far advanced now that rejigging such a central mechanic would be a significant undertaking.

I'm trying a full-evil dom playthrough except insofar as the three protagonists are loyal to each other, and even that slight grey area sometimes leads to odd consequences.

Z points or o points measure how the first MC is doing in particular scenarios, on the dom and sub track respectively. I don't remember the details off-hand but IIRC you want to keep both of those scores low for the MC to do well. Details in the walkthrough.

Reactions: Stil996
Dec 28, 2019
That's why I look at all of the visuals when I read through the script. I'm not interested in playing sub Kane. The degradation and contempt he's subjected to are instant turn offs for me, but many of the visuals are absolutely stunning. The renders of Olivia in her interactions with sub Kane are certainly much more provocative than those of her interacting with dom Kane.

Yep. That's why Katsumi is free to draft and abuse sub Kane as her test participant for her game show demonstration to Olivia. A nameless female test participant is drafted when Kane is a dom. I actually like the dom Kane of this one more. I loved watching Olivia domme Katsumi and Kane dom the lovely test participant afterward. Those were some of my favorite scenes in 0.6.

I am very much looking forward to watching things heat up between Olivia and dom Kane. That's going to be an interesting dynamic as Olivia's control over him is much more limited and shrinking.

The modular design of the story, where you jump from one event to the next depending on paths and flags, means scene changes can be very abrupt and confusing. Can't be fully avoided, but a few lines of dialogue here and there to smoothen the transitions might be helpful: Just a simple "Now you're done with X, time to head out to Y." would help the player not feel too disoriented.

E.g. at the end of Kane's visit with Juliette on the evil path, Juliette says goodbye to him ("I think that's enough for me.") and then the story jumps to the two of them meeting again(?) in front of a helicopter and going off to a boat. This has been somewhat foreshadowed if you unlocked schadenfreudemeal in the previous version, but if you just got it from the meat sale the player has no idea what's going on.
I agree with you here. Some of the scene transitions could have been a little smoother. It's something Tess's beta testers should probably be on the lookout for in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
That's why I look at all of the visuals when I read through the script. I'm not interested in playing sub Kane. The degradation and contempt he's subjected to are instant turn offs for me, but many of the visuals are absolutely stunning. The renders of Olivia in her interactions with sub Kane are certainly much more provocative than those of her interacting with dom Kane.
Yeah, domme Olivia is great, so it's a pity we miss out on so many of her scenes on Kane's dom path. Similar things happened in previous chapters, e.g. the scenes with Daniel that were skipped if Kane was a dom, but in this chapter she hardly had any screen time at all on my playthrough. Except for:

Yep. That's why Katsumi is free to draft and abuse sub Kane as her test participant for her game show demonstration to Olivia. A nameless female test participant is drafted when Kane is a dom. I actually like the dom Kane of this one more. I loved watching Olivia domme Katsumi and Kane dom the lovely test participant afterward. Those were some of my favorite scenes in 0.6.
Absolutely, a great pairing of scenes with both of them reveling in their dominance.

nygmz

Mar 11, 2018
Gave this game a shot after seeing a few hot pictures and got hooked.

The level of psychological abuse/manipulation and your take on morality vs power/survival/sexual desire make the world you created so much more interesting and believable.
It reminded me of the prisoner's dilemma in some ways.

Thank you for this unique, awesome game.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
They are two separate stats, the game typically checks one or the other rather than comparing them. It's not a great system IMO, as even with good 4 and evil 20 the game will sometimes assume the character is good if that's the variable being checked. But the game is so far advanced now that rejigging such a central mechanic would be a significant undertaking.
Well, it shouldn't be that difficult to do a dynamic calculation like
Code:
morality = good - evil
at each relevan check.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Well, it shouldn't be that difficult to do a dynamic calculation like
Code:
morality = good - evil
at each relevan check.
I agree, but rewriting and balancing every morality check in the game would still mean time not spent on something else. The dev seems content with the system as-is, so that is unlikely to change.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2019
Yeah, domme Olivia is great, so it's a pity we miss out on so many of her scenes on Kane's dom path. Similar things happened in previous chapters, e.g. the scenes with Daniel that were skipped if Kane was a dom, but in this chapter she hardly had any screen time at all on my playthrough.
I suspect this is because dom Kane had more time with the Karlsson sisters in this update, so that got balanced out with sub Kane getting more time with Olivia. For Olivia to have a decent shot at winning the Gambit with a dom Kane, that relationship will need to get up off the ground very soon. Otherwise the option will open up too late and she'll lose out to her other sisters in most peoples dom Kane play-throughs. So I believe we're likely to see much more Olivia+dom Kane in 0.7.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Didn't even realise this had dropped until just now
Why is download link only have part 1 file?
to extract it i need part 2 file as well....

can someone help me with it?
It's a split file, you obviously need to download both parts before extracting

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes