calitos1o

Dec 30, 2020
Best. Game. Ever.
My natural choices brought me to K5/K4 paths, but a lot of my deeper and darker fantasies seems to be in the lower Ks paths, so I had to use the walkthrough to reach them.
Also, it is amazing to guide Olivia into the darkest evil path; I'm really enjoying that.
Thanks a lot to Tess and to all her team.

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
How can I connect the 2 downloaded 7z files in a way that the game can be unzipped normally?
I had the same question and I was told just DL both parts then install it will put them together and the Mod goes into the game folder inside the game. I hope this helps.

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
Hell of an update that just added more questions than answers :ROFLMAO:.

Ok more tommorrow when I have time to process but from what little i read in this thread earlier the biggest reveal was supposedly that dom has a freaky side to her, which lol thats not even top 3

the hugest has to be that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
How can I connect the 2 downloaded 7z files in a way that the game can be unzipped normally?
When you downloaded all the parts for the game, start unzipping the first part, the other parts gets automatically added and unzip the single parts into One Zip file, that contains the whole game. Unzip that file > enjoy your playthrough.

Reactions: I am Gone

RukuYa

Nov 11, 2018
I somehow missed the previous episode so I got a 2-for-1 of my fav femdom game this new update, nice! :LOL:

I honestly didn't expect that this will have some deep lore and world-building, pretty cool to see. So far I've tried a semi-blind run, i.e. no hints, which turned out into good k6+ (Dominique focused), then using the mod I did evil k6+(Juliette focused), good k4+ (Alessandra focused), and neutral k6+ (Veronica focused). I'm not particularly a hard sub myself so I avoided the K3- content. Personally most excited for Alessandra and Veronica paths.

Looking forward to how the plot unfolds. I'm currently more invested in the mystery and intrigue than the sexual content lol. The character relationships have also gotten quite complex with who is/isn't brother/sister, mother/daughter, aunt/niece, etc.

• Wow
Reactions: Clay00

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Absolute brilliant update. The urge to get the best rank and build allies is really intense.
As for the evil route, I didn't find it that dark at all. Nowhere as bad as other VN's like Blackheart or Raptus on here.
I'm all for darker stuff on it and hey, you don't have to play evil, right? (aimed at the whiny resident troll on here)

Can't wait for the next update. Great game.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
This game has become huge with 9600+ images, however it also has become quite difficult to play through all events due to the high number of parameters, e.g. Kane good/evil + dom/sub, Sis good/evil + dom/sub, rank k3-k9 (?), dom/sub skaling for individual characters, submission to selected mistresses, support/sponsorship by selected board members etc.

It would be helpful to have an integrated gallery which shows the player how many (lewd) events were found so far and how many are still too explore on different paths.
The gallery would probably be sorted by chapter, however it would be also good to have filters for additional path attributes like Kane good/evil + dom/sub, Sis good/evil + dom/sub, rank k3-k9, etc, so that the player could easily see if all events on a certain path (e.g. Kane dom good) have been found.
Since the game also contains some fetish content which probably does not fit everybody's taste (e.g. pissing, netori, etc), it would be good to be able to (optionally) hide events with such fetishes in the gallery via a filter.

I know that Sancho Mod provides some kind of gallery, however I think such a huge game needs a built-in gallery since otherwise all the players who don't use the mod will have no idea how much content they have missed. I guess that one playthrough just reveals maybe 20-30% of content, so many players probably miss 70+%.

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
I somehow missed the previous episode so I got a 2-for-1 of my fav femdom game this new update, nice! :LOL:

I honestly didn't expect that this will have some deep lore and world-building, pretty cool to see. So far I've tried a semi-blind run, i.e. no hints, which turned out into good k6+ (Dominique focused), then using the mod I did evil k6+(Juliette focused), good k4+ (Alessandra focused), and neutral k6+ (Veronica focused). I'm not particularly a hard sub myself so I avoided the K3- content. Personally most excited for Alessandra and Veronica paths.

Looking forward to how the plot unfolds. I'm currently more invested in the mystery and intrigue than the sexual content lol. The character relationships have also gotten quite complex with who is/isn't brother/sister, mother/daughter, aunt/niece, etc.

Cynthia is Delilahs mother. She was saying how she's keeping Delilah busy enough so she doesn't have to see "dear ol mommy" as we later see Delilah doesn't want to talk to her mother and she seems to not like her as shown after her mother told her to clean up after the servant who was killed

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
This game has an amazing amount of content with a huge variety of locations and events and an interesting backstory/mystery to follow. The models are stunning with a great variety of amazing outfits and decoration details/jewelry.

However I see some options for improvement :
- animations : the animations I've seen so far in the game are mostly average. Since the quality of other aspects of the game is higher, the animations lower the overall impression of the game a bit. Doing good animations is hard work and requires a lot of skill and experience. Most devs try for years and still fail to achieve high quality animations, so there is no reason to feel bad if animations do not excell. For me good games without animations are fine. If you want to include animations, try to improve the quality and omit those animations which do not work out as planned. (As reference : A game with (mostly) fine to amazing animations for me is BeingADik.)
- vulva/vagina 3d model : The vulva/vagina area of the female models looks too simplistic and unrealistic compared to other aspects of the models. This seems to be a standard 3d model since I remember this type of vagina from older games. Vagina and anus in the game are unusually red compared to the other skin color, vagina seems always open, labia are hard to see. There are games which use a more realistic 3d model for vagina/vulva, e.g. "University of Problems".
- mc's dick : Maybe it is caused by Veronica's experiments, but the mc's dick when erect seems unnaturally huge. I guess it is more than twice as long as the average erect penis. In real life this would probably cause severe problems during intercourse since it also would be more than twice as long as the average vagina.

Femdom :
I think I've seen most of the events, either ingame or by browsing the image folder.
Some sex and BDSM features like spanking, bondage (e.g. leash and collar), sex toys (e.g. butt plug, strap on), anal sex, etc seem to be less used compared to others like female masturbation, oral service, vaginal sex.
Having mc wear a buttplug during day might be difficult since it could affect more than one event and if events are shared with different paths, this could cause inconsistencies. However female characters could use buttplugs in single events as well.
There are a few rough encounters with spanking/paddling/slapping and pegging for mc, but there could be also some rough submission events for Olivia (sub) when she submits as slave to one of the Karlsson Sisters or when she uses one of her own male/female slaves.

RukuYa

Nov 11, 2018
Cynthia is Delilahs mother. She was saying how she's keeping Delilah busy enough so she doesn't have to see "dear ol mommy" as we later see Delilah doesn't want to talk to her mother and she seems to not like her as shown after her mother told her to clean up after the servant who was killed
I revisited the scenes where Juliette refers to Cynthia that way and apparently she does say in another line "your mother" instead of "our mother" or simply "mother." I thought because of the familiarity between Delilah and Juliette (for example Delilah refers to Juliette by first name while the other girls refer to Juliette as Mistress) it was being implied that they had another bond (DeKock half-sisters) between them. Seems like I may have been reading too deeply into it.

zip2000

Dec 23, 2017
I have quick question for Tess Sadist if you go down in K1 path are going to be able turn tables and get back at Karlsson sister for the shit that making you do? because you not showing any dominate trait or showing signs for standing up for yourself but it seems you are nothing but slave.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I have just finished my two routes (dom and sub) in 0.6.2 and I can say that it is without a doubt the best update so far, it is without a doubt the longest, with constant lewd scenes and numerous decisions, the story is well spun and not it loses the thread and also has an ending that presents many doubts. But yes, I am a little sad since I have not been able to enjoy the lewd scene between the main MCs... although I suspect from what I have seen that for chapter 7 I will be able to see my long-awaited incest scene, although I am curious to see if It will only be in the sub route or also in the dom... I suppose it will be seen. Good job, I will certainly be waiting for the next chapter.

miyuki25

Apr 24, 2019
I know this is really unimportant and effectively a throwaway line, but it bothered me so I have to say something: during this update there's a scene you can enounter where Veronica shows MC a 3D projection room which has "over fifty thousand individual lights that can be utilized for various projections". That number strikes me as ridiculously small; a tiny 2D screen of 224 by 224 resolution has over fifty thousand pixels after all (and a single pixel is itself arguably comprised of multiple "individual" lights, depending both on the technology used and one's pedantry). This is all before you even factor in the fact that it's a 3D display, where a cube of only 37 pixels in each dimension is enough to pass over the 50k threshold. Modern screens are well into the millions of pixels, and we see characters using smartphones/tablets and modern looking computers in this very episode, and yet the room supposedly also eats up so much power that Veronica would not run it even "eight hours a day", it just doesn't add up.

As I said, it's just a line said in passing of no relevance to the actual plot, so it really doesn't matter (and frankly the world building in this game is a bit of a mess in general, though that's besides the point), but still...

And don't get me wrong, I do really like this game.

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
I know this is really unimportant and effectively a throwaway line, but it bothered me so I have to say something: during this update there's a scene you can enounter where Veronica shows MC a 3D projection room which has "over fifty thousand individual lights that can be utilized for various projections". That number strikes me as ridiculously small; a tiny 2D screen of 224 by 224 resolution has over fifty thousand pixels after all (and a single pixel is itself arguably comprised of multiple "individual" lights, depending both on the technology used and one's pedantry). This is all before you even factor in the fact that it's a 3D display, where a cube of only 37 pixels in each dimension is enough to pass over the 50k threshold. Modern screens are well into the millions of pixels, and we see characters using smartphones/tablets and modern looking computers in this very episode, and yet the room supposedly also eats up so much power that Veronica would not run it even "eight hours a day", it just doesn't add up.

As I said, it's just a line said in passing of no relevance to the actual plot, so it really doesn't matter (and frankly the world building in this game is a bit of a mess in general, though that's besides the point), but still...

And don't get me wrong, I do really like this game.
I am pretty sure by light she means each individual lighting apparatus, not just a single point source of light. The machine is probably a sci-fi version of the projectors you find in planetariums. With already limited power running 50000 such projectors will definitely be taxing.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes