lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Didn't even realise this had dropped until just now
Why is download link only have part 1 file?
to extract it i need part 2 file as well....

can someone help me with it?
It's a split file, you obviously need to download both parts before extracting

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Boy-hoo, scrolling through images, this is right brutal. What did men do the author? ;) Reminds a bit of Estate Dominate ( those were some sick bitches).

mfdoom4ever41

Jun 22, 2020
Hey guys I can't quit figure this out. I'm probably just dumb. I have part 1 extracted and it works just fine, but when I try to extract part 2 it keeps telling me "must start extraction from a previous volume to unpack 'KarlsonnsGambit." Second error says "no files to extract." Any help is appreciated :D

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
The game is very cool, but I really wonder how many terabytes the final version will weigh when it comes down to it.
Or something like (gambit 2) will come to life in which, before the start of the game, you will be asked to enter answers to questions regarding your choice in the first part (set variables).
PS. Yellow shoes, pink toothbrush... Easter egg record set! :cool:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Hey guys I can't quit figure this out. I'm probably just dumb. I have part 1 extracted and it works just fine, but when I try to extract part 2 it keeps telling me "must start extraction from a previous volume to unpack 'KarlsonnsGambit." Second error says "no files to extract." Any help is appreciated :D
put both the zips in the same folder and extract both at the same time. I really should search how many fricken times I've said this it's probably damn near 10 times.

ydraiggoch

Mar 30, 2020
Hey everyone,
you guys are all talking about part2.rar. Where to find it?
When I click on the MEGA link, I'm only offered part1...
1655667769590.png

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
Before I download 0.6.2, has there been any new content added since 0.6 Beta.......love this game btw :)

May 13, 2018
Anybody else find that the 'part 2' zip file appears to be identical to the 'part 1' zip file, down to the byte?

That can't be right, can it?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update, and wow. Just wow.

Loved it.
TessSadist, I'd like to tip my hat off to you (and all your helpers, and influencers), for the work you've done for this update. You (all) really outdid yourselves with this one.

As someone who really enjoys lore expansion/world-building, I thoroughly enjoyed the added lore which came along with this update.
For e.g. things like where Karlsson Group is situated, how the continent in general is right now, Karlsson Group's relationship with the DeKock Syndicate. All these little things very much drive forward in advancing my enjoyment of the game (on top of the already great base it has in terms of story and characters).

Speaking of characters, Veronica was my favorite character (best girl for me! Though others may feel differently, haha) even from the beginning, and with my MC learning more and more about her, damn I'm starting to fall even harder for her :love:.

Not gonna lie, when Beta got leaked, and people were talking about it on the thread, I've been avoiding it (to not get spoiled), but it was hard waiting for the Final.
But having played it, I'd say that it was very much worth the wait.

Can't wait to find out how our MC, Olivia, Veronica, rest of Karlsson sisters, and everyone else's storyline continues to unravel in the future, with surprises new and old, as well as challenges they face.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes