Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for the reply so Basically after I unzip them I merge part 2 with the part1 main game folder?. And after that, I can add the Muti mod yeah?.
When both parts are in the same folder you open just part 1 and can unrar the whole game.

Dec 28, 2019
Well, I wouldnt call myself a hardcore Femdom lover but I enjoy some Light Femdom once in a while... but here its fucking weird.
Im not a expert on this field so I cant say if this is light femdom which goes on and on and on, or just hardcore femdom.
I find it weird that the game has many options but sadly many of them have the same outcome.

I picked Male Good Dom + Sis Good Dom + no Lesbian, for some reason MC got his ass fucked by a strapon, Sis got mostly to fuck chick and some pussy licking by other dudes and while the game said "the main protagonist over time will be able to delve into male domination given the right choices", all I saw was him getting treating like a doormat.
Dont get me wrong, the main game is Femdom so I get it but its its 0.6.2...
The game should already made some progress in that department.
It sounds like your MC failed the test in the prison, became a K4 (sub path) as a result, and then accepted a "protection" offer from a low ranking guard (Scarlett) who wanted to sodomize him. And of course that attracted Juliette's attention, the most gratuitously sadistic of the Karlsson sisters. She dislikes good sub MC's and will both abuse and demote them. So your MC dove head first into some of the most hardcore femdom in the game. There was an opportunity to advance to K5 in the previous (0.5) update, but it also sounds like your MC missed it and is still on the sub track. I'd recommend that you try making some different choices, or avail yourself of a walkthrough as Tess suggested.

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
If you saw a strap on Kane, you are not on the pure dom path. You somehow veered somewhere else, not sure where...the WT lays it out. But it probably isn't for you from the sounds of it anyway, thanks for trying it.

EDIT: Also would add that ALL pegging scenes require an active decision by the player to see this kind of scene with a warning. (if that is not true in the code, I will fix it personally but I'm pretty sure)
I used the Multi-Mod [Sancho1969] and like I said, I picked ALL Good Dom choices.

Not sure why you affirmatively picked a kink you don't like, but more power to you. Reminds me of a guy I met on a train who complained about something he didn't want but he actually chose it. Sorry the game wasn't fun for you.

I would again caution players about kinks to pay attention to the warnings in the choices.
Because :
Well, I wouldnt call myself a hardcore Femdom lover but I enjoy some Light Femdom once in a while.
And:
"the main protagonist over time will be able to delve into male domination given the right choices"
So no, its not "affirmatively picked a kink I don't like" when I just said I enjoy some femdom here and there. If you read what I said (I already quoted above) is that I didnt saw the slightest change in MC behaviour or content that the MC delved into a male domination Path. All he had was a sloppy BJ with still getting dominated, and this is at the very end of the version.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I used the Multi-Mod [Sancho1969] and like I said, I picked ALL Good Dom choices.

Because :

And:

So no, its not "affirmatively picked a kink I don't like" when I just said I enjoy some femdom here and there. If you read what I said (I already quoted above) is that I didnt saw the slightest change in MC behaviour or content that the MC delved into a male domination Path. All he had was a sloppy BJ with still getting dominated, and this is at the very end of the version.
Ah sorry my mistake you said "for some reason MC got his ass fucked by a strapon" which would normally require an affirmative choice by the player, perhaps the mod does something different I don't realize. But normally any MC seeing a strap on enter his butt has chose that in a prior choice with knowledge it's coming.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
She dislikes good sub MC's and will both abuse and demote them. So your MC dove head first into some of the most hardcore femdom in the game.
So that means I have to play the evil Dom path ? Which I dont mind but I didnt picked it first because of the warning it gave me. I tried it but the scene were the same as I got to the part where you play the female protag.
The WT I got is the same as in the Multi-Mod so I dont see how this would solve my case.
There are just different version of Dom it seems. "Good" and "Evil" but while I saw the "good" part, from both the protags, I didnt saw the male deomination part.
Like I said, with the mod I picked only the male domination choices with where good so im not sure where I got wrong or if the game has even male domination at all.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Ah sorry my mistake you said "for some reason MC got his ass fucked by a strapon" which would normally require an affirmative choice by the player, perhaps the mod does something different I don't realize. But normally any MC seeing a strap on enter his butt has chose that in a prior choice with knowledge it's coming.
Well the mod seems to be up to date. Im trying the evil dom path out and will see if it perhaps something with the mod itself or I just picked wrong. A quick question: When does this "event" got triggered for the strap on ? Right before or much earlier like when you in the prison with the other inmates ?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Well the mod seems to be up to date. Im trying the evil dom path out and will see if it perhaps something with the mod itself or I just picked wrong. A quick question: When does this "event" got triggered for the strap on ? Right before or much earlier like when you in the prison with the other inmates ?
My intent is for pegging (and also pee) to not trigger until right before it is going with happen with a choice to "opt out" so if there is a mistake somehow in there, I definitely would fix it as that is not my desire for the game at all. I think certain kinks should be picked (or opted out of) right before they happen, and that is one of them. (I also feel this way for evil dom scenes too like for example Kane choosing to have sex with Celeste while she talks to her own boyfriend on the phone - I think they call this Netori - I tried to give the option for him to turn it down with Alessandra in the pool right before that scene would or would not happen)

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
My intent is for pegging (and also pee) to not trigger until right before it is going with happen with a choice to "opt out" so if there is a mistake somehow in there, I definitely would fix it as that is not my desire for the game at all. I think certain kinks should be picked (or opted out of) right before they happen, and that is one of them. (I also feel this way for evil dom scenes too like for example Kane choosing to have sex with Celeste while she talks to her own boyfriend on the phone - I think they call this Netori - I tried to give the option for him to turn it down with Alessandra in the pool right before that scene would or would not happen)
Oh, netori on evil path ?:devilish:
Seems like I should have picked that from the beginning.
Rigth now I dont see much of a change but im still in the beginning, perhaps this will change later during the game.
Im kinda confused with so much choices hence I dont know what im doing wrong.
Whats the difference between Male Good Dom + Sis Good Dom + SisBro or the Male Evil Dom + Sis Evil Dom ?

And what is the suggested Paths I have to take if I want the best male dom Path from this game ?
-Male Good Dom + Sis Good Sub
-Male Evil Dom + Sis Good Sub
-Male Evil Dom + Sis Good Dom ?

Because how I see it can be in all of these path but like I mentioned I ended up in the male sub path.

Reactions: delacroix2

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Karlsson's Gambit v0.62 Final

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to v0.6.2 Final

Last edited:

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Oh, netori on evil path ?:devilish:
Seems like I should have picked that from the beginning.
Rigth now I dont see much of a change but im still in the beginning, perhaps this will change later during the game.
Im kinda confused with so much choices hence I dont know what im doing wrong.
Whats the difference between Male Good Dom + Sis Good Dom + SisBro or the Male Evil Dom + Sis Evil Dom ?

And what is the suggested Paths I have to take if I want the best male dom Path from this game ?
-Male Good Dom + Sis Good Sub
-Male Evil Dom + Sis Good Sub
-Male Evil Dom + Sis Good Dom ?

Because how I see it can be in all of these path but like I mentioned I ended up in the male sub path.
Best male dom Path? that's a subjective opinion. My favorite path was Male Evil Dom + Sis Evil Dom:devilish::devilish::sneaky::devilish::devilish:

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Karlsson's Gambit v0.62 Final

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Can you port it with the multi mod by Sancho

Lito69

Nov 7, 2019
I just downloaded the 2 parts for the first time and unzipped no problem, then installed the latest multi mod, and I opened the game. I saw the intro and then it quit to windows, then I opened it again and chose to skip the intro as I had already seen it and it closes again. It does that every time. Is there a fix to this ?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I just downloaded the 2 parts for the first time and unzipped no problem, then installed the latest multi mod, and I opened the game. I saw the intro and then it quit to windows, then I opened it again and chose to skip the intro as I had already seen it and it closes again. It does that every time. Is there a fix to this ?
Could be a renderer Issue. Start the game again and hold down the SHIFT Key after double clicking the .exe, choose then a different renderer and Quit that Window. Then start the game again.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes