TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
So what's the changelog for 0.6.2?
Really brief sorry for typing being poor if so, I changed some dialogue and music, there are two new ending scenes from the Beta version that were not there before, and I've kind of cleaned up a lot of the errors from Beta. Overall changelog for 0.6 as a whole is around 3,550 new renders, 14-15 animations (I have 55 and may include them someday), and mostly otherwise a ton of quality of life/dialogue fixes and such.

And for 0.6, the dom/sub path is pretty easy to figure out when you get that far: (also can tell from preview pics)

Blue Shirt Kane in general scenes (well, unless he's having a little fun time) -- dom path
No shirt Kane in general scenes -- sub path

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I keep getting a data error when trying to extract Karlson's gambit from 7zip, got it from both pixeldrain and Mega... Anyone else seen this and have a solution?

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
I keep getting a data error when trying to extract Karlson's gambit from 7zip, got it from both pixeldrain and Mega... Anyone else seen this and have a solution?
do you have both zips in the same folder and extract them both together?

Edit: Give me like 30 mins to download and ill check it but everything should work fine.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
OK, this time from pixeldrain I got a regular extract file..... (non rar and it extracted just fine... odd....)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
In the OP there are links to walkthroughs for various eps, but ep 5 is missing (or at least the link doesn't lead to it).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Karlsson's Gambit - MultiMod Edition (v0.6.2 Update)
KG_SM_Cover.jpg

Go get you some.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Apr 17, 2021
You have both files you downloaded in the same location, right?
Then I right clicked (7zip) on Part 1, and told it to extract here.
It automatically extracted Part 2 for me.

After that, there was a new Zip file in there that was 9.3gb..

So I unzipped that new file to be able to play the game.

So far works perfectly for me. I downloaded the files from uploadhaven and gofile.
When I attempt to extract them with 7zip it starts the extraction and then states "Missing Volume" and "Data Error"

Reactions: Synful62

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I think this Is the only game I kept playing, even tho It was not animated. But It Is now! :D and good angles on them too!

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I have seen that the final 0.6.2 is already there but divided into two parts, I have to download the 2 and then put them together, right?

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
SanchoMod (Important Note)

Whoever compressed the version in the OP as of the time of this post messed up. The mod will NOT work as intended due to this. Until resolved either install in the uncompressed version OR use Exoplast 's version here. I've already alerted TessSadist of the situation. The mod is not her concern but I thought she should be aware. Either way, until or if they are changed use the other builds as stated.

Regards.
removed it and replaced with the link to one that works so there's less of an issue.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes