Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
desperatecub02 shouldn't we wait for an ending before asking for a sequel?

Regardless I seem to remember Tess saying she has plans for different games and stories once this is done, stuff that she wasn't experienced enough to do when she started this one. That said it was a while ago and things might've (and might still) changed, so I would recommend waiting for this one to be over and, if you want to have your say, she'll probably say something about it on Patreon.

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
Hi guys, next time i play the game was in version 0.4, now it 0.6. Is it worth it to play in term of content added or is it worth to have more or even the end of the game ?
Theres lots of stuff added in updates since then....but my advice would be to hold off playing until at least the next update...otherwise, if your like me youll play through the whole game from beginning each time there be an update and youll know it by heart and that might spoil it or make it boring for you

Mar 28, 2022
desperatecub02 shouldn't we wait for an ending before asking for a sequel?

Regardless I seem to remember Tess saying she has plans for different games and stories once this is done, stuff that she wasn't experienced enough to do when she started this one. That said it was a while ago and things might've (and might still) changed, so I would recommend waiting for this one to be over and, if you want to have your say, she'll probably say something about it on Patreon.
i just seem it would be cool like if your k was high enough you could humiliate the prisoners say have an option to say kill or severely wound them while you are having a award in the next room like sex with one of the femdom girls

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Umm, I am sorry to ask thi. I am not much into femdom. So, may I ask how much maledom content there is? I remember that the early part is mostly femdom. How about the later parts?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Umm, I am sorry to ask thi. I am not much into femdom. So, may I ask how much maledom content there is? I remember that the early part is mostly femdom. How about the later parts?
In fact, the beginning has already been made, and there are a few scenes in chapter 6 with a maledom component. In any case, KG is an extremely interesting and worthwhile game that is fun to play several times in a row (by the number of Karlsson sisters), and I don't think there's much point in waiting for chapter 7 for "real maledom" if you can enjoy the game right now. Since I'm not a fan of femdom either, I have to tell you one thing - in this game, playing the Good or Evil Dom route won't get rid of background femdom, because it's the backbone of the game and an important part of the overall plot. That is, the background femdom interactions of key female characters with other NPCs you can't skip, but the main MC (Kane) will be completely free of femdom.

Last edited:

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
In fact, the beginning has already been made, and there are a few scenes in chapter 6 with a maledom component. In any case, KG is an extremely interesting and worthwhile game that is fun to play several times in a row (by the number of Karlsson sisters), and I don't think there's much point in waiting for chapter 7 for "real maledom" if you can enjoy the game right now. Since I'm not a fan of femdom either, I have to tell you one thing - in this game, playing the Good or Evil Dom route won't get rid of background femdom, because it's the backbone of the game and an important part of the overall plot. That is, the background femdom interactions of key female characters with other NPCs you can't skip, but the main MC (Kane) will be completely free of femdom.
Yeah, I get what you mean. I played this game before. The reason why I have an interest in this game is that it is good content. I don't like femdom as it doesn't turn me on. But a well-done scene can still be enjoyable. And this game is quality content. But I think I will still wait a bit.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Yeah, I get what you mean. I played this game before. The reason why I have an interest in this game is that it is good content. I don't like femdom as it doesn't turn me on. But a well-done scene can still be enjoyable. And this game is quality content. But I think I will still wait a bit.
For what a random user's opinion is worth to you, I have absolutely ZERO interest in femdom as a kink, it repulses me, and I still consider this one of the best games on F95zone; Don't wait too long!

taylorg88

May 22, 2021
Just like Mograx said, I do not like femdom but still played the game right when it came out because it was super interesting. This is a top 5 game for me and I even branch out and do some of the more femdom paths just because it's written so well and I'm curious to see what happens in the other paths.

Peerke007

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2020
Is anyone able to help a brother out and post an early game save file to this forum, preferably right before the first choice. Lost my old save files and now I can't get the game to run from the start. I fixed this with another game by using an early save file.
What exactly do you want. I have a lot of save-files

Erebus1

Dec 6, 2018
Am I the only one that keeps wishing non-sub Kane and Olivia get together and rule the company... half siblings (or not).... :)
Currently it doesn't seem like Olivia's K2 decision means anything in regards to Kane if he's non-sub.

In any case, loving the game.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Am I the only one that keeps wishing non-sub Kane and Olivia get together and rule the company... half siblings (or not).... :)
Currently it doesn't seem like Olivia's K2 decision means anything in regards to Kane if he's non-sub.

In any case, loving the game.
You're certainly not the only one who wishes for it. After all, it wouldn't be considered incest anymore and I hope Tess would go for it. And of course, I'd also be very interested to see how Kane (dom) and Olivia win the Gambit. It's not the only outcome of the game that interests me, but it's definitely in my top 3 of KG's desired endings.

As for Olivia's decision regarding future "fun" with K2 prisoners (if I understand what you are saying correctly), there is no avoiding that choice, so I chose not Kane (dom) as a future "victim", but Jake, whom Olivia is not very fond of. What happens if you let Olivia choose Kane the dominant, I don't even want to check (femdom is not my cup of tea).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes