Nov 17, 2018
Is female domination is avoidable for the mc i don't care what happens to npc

Can mc dominate others ?
Femdom is not really my thing but the game seems intriguing

Also how much hours of content this have ?
can't avoid it completely for the MC, however the one where you are dominated are pretty tame

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
we don't count seth ? Seth scenes are pure fendom till this point
I don't see Seth as a full-fledged MC. For me he is just a suffering character (NPС) that we are given to "play" twice+ throughout the game - we make a couple of choices in small dialogues and that's where the control of this "MC" ends for the player. And so far I don't understand why he was introduced into the game at all. Perhaps for the Sub path he would be useful, but in Dom routes his value as an MC is close to zero.

For me the 2 MCs in the game are Kane and Olivia, with Kane obviously being the main one as we have to play for him most of the time. The whole plot revolves around him. The second most important is Olivia, she is given less time than Kane, but clearly she is also quite important to the overall plot of the game and to Kane himself.

Tess probably has special plans for Seth, but so far, as of the end of chapter 6, I don't see what his value is or why he should be considered an MC. If we're talking about Seth being some sort of moral compass for Kane and Olivia, that makes sense, but it's too little to call him a "Main Character". (imho)

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Both part make one game (you can't play the game with just part 1 or just part 2)
I think Tess should tweak the OP a bit by adding a line about how parts 1 and 2 are actually multi-part archive and one game. Otherwise, such questions about "part 1 and 2" will arise regularly.
do i need to apply multi-mod for part 1 and part 2 separately ? basically moving the mod twice
https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-6-2-final-grym-gudinna-games.50840/post-8521365
https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-6-2-final-grym-gudinna-games.50840/post-8521723

Reactions: priv.ryan

jeananonymous

Mar 23, 2020
Hi guys, next time i play the game was in version 0.4, now it 0.6. Is it worth it to play in term of content added or is it worth to have more or even the end of the game ?

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Hi guys, next time i play the game was in version 0.4, now it 0.6. Is it worth it to play in term of content added or is it worth to have more or even the end of the game ?
Ver 0.5 and 0.6 are about as long as 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 and 0.4 combined if you play all routes. Maybe a bit less.
The next update is probably quite some time off. At the current development pace and the expected updates (probably 6 or so) you'd wait another 3 to 5 years minimum for the game to be finished.

My personal recommendation: If you like the game I'd say play it, make your saves and come back whenever.
The new savegame update allows you to catalog your saves quite well and be prepared to experience all upcoming content without having to go through all the previous stuff again.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
The next update is probably quite some time off. At the current development pace and the expected updates (probably 6 or so) you'd wait another 3 to 5 years minimum for the game to be finished.
Didn't Tess wrote that she learned a lot from 0.6 and 0.7&0.8 will be out much quicker?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Didn't Tess wrote that she learned a lot from 0.6 and 0.7&0.8 will be out much quicker?
She puts alot of info into her updates and has a ton of different legs in this game, to expect less than a six month update from her is to have unfair expectations.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
She puts alot of info into her updates and has a ton of different legs in this game, to expect less than a six month update from her is to have unfair expectations.
In theory, we might expect this if KG was Tess's main and only source of income. But as we know, Tess has a core business that generates the main income, and the game is just "a favourite child" and a hobby of sorts. That's rather why we should expect with the update cycle you mentioned ~6 months. On the one hand that's a minus, as of course we all want the update to come out as quickly as possible, but on the other hand it's a plus. The first advantage is that the "well-to-do developer" feels much more confident than the developer who has a notional game on Patreon as his/her main source of income (and there are quite a few of them). There's also another plus: a drastically reduced likelihood of premature "burnout" and fatigue from your own project. After all, when the game is done with pleasure (as Tess does) and does not turn into a monthly obligation, which must be released in order to exist, it contributes to the harmonious development of the game.

Last edited:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Usually the updates are consistent with lots of content, so i think it's worth to play every single update since like i said, they are long.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes