Liljoe757

Dec 11, 2022
Sorry for me being so chatty in here as I just recently found this Forum.

IRL I am a switch with SO many fetishes so this Game/Novel has captured my heart, mind and soul in ways that make me feel so alive again (I'm 64 with health issues so I can't play in real life anymore).

This is a scene in which Olivia is Extreme Dom/Evil and Kane is Extreme Sub/Evil players (K2 going to K1Pro). At this point, Olivia, Kane, Seth and Kiyomi are all naked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I way off base here or do others find this to be more than plausible?
I am very curious on the opinions of others.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Joseph

Last edited:

Sille

Jan 5, 2021
Hello.. Can someone help me understand how this system of variables works ?!.. I mean the Z points, the O points, Slave points, D Grade and V Grade (see the attached photo please)..

In Walkthrough (WT) it says that in order to progress to a higher level (K7, K8, etc.) you need LESS points.. That means negative points (-) not positive (+) ???!..

For example Z or O Points -5 and V or D Grade -5 ???!.. Or for example, the correct choice in the attached photo would be the first option or one of the other two with DGrade+1 or +2 ?!!

Thanks a lot!

2.jpg

Last edited:

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Hello.. Can someone help me understand how this system of variables works ?!.. I mean the Z points, the O points, Slave points, D Grade and V Grade (see the attached photo please)..

In Walkthrough (WT) it says that in order to progress to a higher level (K7, K8, etc.) you need LESS points.. That means negative points (-) not positive (+) ???!..

For example Z or O Points -5 and V or D Grade -5 ???!.. Or for example, the correct choice in the attached photo would be the first option or one of the other two with DGrade+1 or +2 ?!!

Thanks a lot!

View attachment 2296409
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ju1zzed and Sille

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

Thanks a lot!

View attachment 2296409
Z grade is executive points you want that score low as possible for advancement. D or v grade is dominique or veronica points you want those high unless you're not into that particular girl.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sille

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
Great fucking game. My only bitching is that you can't make your sis do only lesbian sex with anyone other than you. As an ntr hater that grated. But still enjoyed this game. Wld prefer if mc was only male to touch any of the girls, but it is still worth playing. And I really like the fact that you can actually choose if you want to be a Dom or sub. Most games say that yet still force you to receive fem Dom. I was able to play an never have to submit to anyone sexually, which was wonderful as that is a huge turn off for me. So great job with this game dev. You really did a good job catering to everyone's kink here, minus the aforementioned ntr content. Wish that was optional. Well, none of the girls so far are li, so I guess it's not technically ntr, but I still hate seeing any female I cld possibly get involved with, with another male, but aside from that. Beautiful game. If your a bootlicker or a Dom, you can still enjoy this game, loved it. Great job and good luck. Keep on keeping on.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

Thanks a lot!

View attachment 2296409
Where do you find that walkthrough? Is it the linking one on page one? If not where is it please? Thank you!!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
While I'm not a patron, just noticed with the first few lines of the recent patron post that the dev TessSadist had a fainting spell and is resting for observation overnight (a little bit late to this, since the Patreon post was made by another person on Tess's team of KG 24 hours ago).

Praying for her speedy recovery!

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Literally doing all the paths with the mod, and I got a path where the MC gets demoted all the way to K1 preliminary… (like your character still has a chances but clearly close to being k1 permanently . Aka you’re screwed ) so I’ll have to see what happens to him… buts it’s not that we can either reach K1 to all the way to K9. Furthermore, there’s routes in between where you can rise through the ranks but still become a sub to the Higher ranked girls.. a lot of variety with be Excessively Sub, Dom, Or in between…

rsjkks

Jul 20, 2021
Literally doing all the paths with the mod, and I got a path where the MC gets demoted all the way to K1 preliminary… (like your character still has a chances but clearly close to being k1 permanently . Aka you’re screwed ) so I’ll have to see what happens to him… buts it’s not that we can either reach K1 to all the way to K9. Furthermore, there’s routes in between where you can rise through the ranks but still become a sub to the Higher ranked girls.. a lot of variety with be Excessively Sub, Dom, Or in between…
Wow, I thought it was not possible to get provisional K1 status in this version.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Since you've managed to reach K1 (I haven't been able to yet) how is the relationship with the female MC? Does anything change compared to the other low ranks or is this one more cruel and is there some more lewd content?

Reactions: Silver_Crow117
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes