Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Since you've managed to reach K1 (I haven't been able to yet) how is the relationship with the female MC? Does anything change compared to the other low ranks or is this one more cruel and is there some more lewd content?
There isn't really any change to the lewd content or the interaction with the girls... This is because you receive that rank (K1 Pro) at the end of the latest update (where your kneeling in front of all the girls on their thrones scene), So Just assume the next update will have those changes :)

Reactions: Don Sucio

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Get well tess!

On patreon she made a public post with some lovely pics, also talks about a sequel and this being the biggest update

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
A link to the for anybody who wants to read it.

Is it me or is Veronica looking a little jealous in this picture?

View attachment 2303107
I just saw that in one of the images the main MCs appear toasting with glasses of wine and I couldn't avoid a sexual scene between the two being at the top of power (since in that image they are both in high ranks). I know Tess said she didn't agree with actively pairing the brothers sexually, but I think it would be a hoot from entrenching power between the two of them like she was forcing him to.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I just saw that in one of the images the main MCs appear toasting with glasses of wine and I couldn't avoid a sexual scene between the two being at the top of power (since in that image they are both in high ranks). I know Tess said she didn't agree with actively pairing the brothers sexually, but I think it would be a hoot from entrenching power between the two of them like she was forcing him to.
Do you mean Seth and Kane or Kane and Olivia? You said brothers but I really doubt there will be a pairing of Kane and Seth sexually. The variable tracking Olivia's attraction to Kane is called princesseyes and the next episode is titled "Princess's Gaze, Prince's Soul" so we may start to see the effects of how much Olivia has come to think of Kane sexually. Also, Kane and Olivia aren't actually siblings.

The first instance of the variable mentioned in the walkthrough written by Tess is:
If Kane has scarlett suck scene -- Sister will gain: princesseyes + 1 (For seeing Kane’s dick during blowjob) (point system secret for now but obvious I think)

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
From tess's post and the pictures, alot comes to mind in terms of speculation

Last chance to switch over between dom and submissive must be referring to Olivia since Kane is already stuck into whatever the players choice is at this point

Onto the pictures, my first thought was Celeste's poor poor boyfriend. Im betting this scene'll be a blast.

The punishment box from chapter 1 is back

Looks like Kane is going to the temple. Perhaps to meet his mom the gambit queen

This has to be Olivia's party

Can whoever's playing submissive kane please tell the story behind this when they play? Looks like a blast

And the title card. Someone correct me if Im wrong but that vanilla half mask looks new.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
From tess's post and the pictures, alot comes to mind in terms of speculation

Last chance to switch over between dom and submissive must be referring to Olivia since Kane is already stuck into whatever the players choice is at this point

Onto the pictures, my first thought was Celeste's poor poor boyfriend. Im betting this scene'll be a blast.

The punishment box from chapter 1 is back

Looks like Kane is going to the temple. Perhaps to meet his mom the gambit queen

Can whoever's playing submissive kane please tell the story behind this when they play? Looks like a blast

And the title card. Someone correct me if Im wrong but that vanilla half mask looks new.

A lot of interesting exotic locations! This update got me hyped more than most for story alone.

Also I can see a simil Ferrari and a simil Lamborghini in that parking spot, which got me thinking how cool it would be if that "unknown civilization" in the map turned out to be italians!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Do you mean Seth and Kane or Kane and Olivia? You said brothers but I really doubt there will be a pairing of Kane and Seth sexually. The variable tracking Olivia's attraction to Kane is called princesseyes and the next episode is titled "Princess's Gaze, Prince's Soul" so we may start to see the effects of how much Olivia has come to think of Kane sexually. Also, Kane and Olivia aren't actually siblings.

The first instance of the variable mentioned in the walkthrough written by Tess is:
I was referring to Kane and Olivia (I had forgotten their default names hahaha). Knowing that they are not really siblings, then I see no problem for Tess to carry it out.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
A lot of interesting exotic locations! This updated got me hyped more than most for story alone.

Also I can see and simil Ferrari and a simil Lamborghini in that parking spot, which got me thinking how cool it would be if that "unknown civilization" in the map turned out to be italians!
I don't know why but I think the undiscovered territory is going to be rebels or some kind of country against everything that the Gambit stands for.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I don't know why but I think the undiscovered territory is going to be rebels or some kind of country against everything that the Gambit stands for.
If by rebels you mean uncivilized, loud and hater of everything french (New Paris is a canonical city in the game), the shoes fits!

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
A lot of interesting exotic locations! This updated got me hyped more than most for story alone.

Also I can see a simil Ferrari and a simil Lamborghini in that parking spot, which got me thinking how cool it would be if that "unknown civilization" in the map turned out to be italians!
If you work with Dominique in the mines first, her explanation shows that it is a callout to the game Desert Stalker.

screenshot0002.png

• Wow

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018

I had forgotten about her boyfriend coming to visit. That's going to be fun.

Since Raven is the one with him in the photo, I doubt it would be something that revealing.

The sub path ending for ep6 has Kane riding in the trunk of the limo as they go to it. As you can see he is crawling behind the group here. I recommend playing as a K4 if you aren't a big fan of sub content (like me) to at least get parts of the story that are only revealed so far on that path.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
I apologize if I'm asking a stupid question. I don't participate much in the discussion of this beautiful game right now and just wanted to know when the Fierce Goddess plans to release an update?

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
FDMuser from the public Patreon post on New Year's Day, Tess says
I am hoping to release Update 7 this month. I am confident I can finish the content by the end of the month -- the area I am unsure of is when I get to editing/music/testing as things can come up that I don't expect. My estimated render count is likely about 3,000 images or so, but it's hard to say until I get the exact scenes all laid out.

My Patrons know this already, but I will NOT be billing for February 2023 (next month) if I have not released the update by January 31st.

Reactions: FDMuser

Liljoe757

Dec 11, 2022
This playthrough in which Olivia is Dom/Good and Kane is Dom/Good persons. At this point this scene is in Juliette's pool with Juliette, Dominique and Veronica and all are naked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you with me here? It is another Who/Where/What moment.

What is everyone's thoughts on this. I am so very curious.

Then again, this intriguing world has me asking more questions with less answers. I love it!!!

Joseph

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes