joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Lastly....lol...there's still at least two other characters we know of that as far as I know...we don't know who they are.

That being the ninja and the gambit queen

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Juliette is a broken psychopath but she's not even the worst Karlsson sister. They're all messed up. There is no way imo to have a "good" ending in this world, the only truly good ending would be to destroy everyone and everything involved with the Karlssons and DeCocks.
That's dystopia for you, people are shaped by the environment, even the good things you can choose aren't actually good, just the lesser of 2 evils.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Lastly....lol...there's still at least two other characters we know of that as far as I know...we don't know who they are.

That being the ninja and the gambit queen
The identity of the ninja (if we're talking about the one pictured in the screenshot below) is pretty easy to reveal. I assume it's Kiyomi.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, there's a clear external resemblance here, particularly the hairstyle and neck adornment.As for the mysterious Gambit Queen identity, a lot of speculation has been broken in this thread, but analysing the events in the game (especially what happened in 0.6.2) everything points to a 99% probability that Callista (Kane's genius mother and Alexander Karlsson's beloved woman) is the Gambit Queen. Too much points to this fact.

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Lastly the old man (can't think of his name, the one the cougar chick wants dead) has a brotherwho I dont remember being introduced yet but is in the relationship chart and the kids what's his name Zach seems like he might be one of their sons.
Depending on the path you take, the brother has definitely been introduced

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
The identity of the ninja (if we're talking about the one pictured in the screenshot below) is pretty easy to reveal. I assume it's Kiyomi.
As you can see, there's a clear external resemblance here, particularly the hairstyle and neck adornment.As for the mysterious Gambit Queen identity, a lot of speculation has been broken in this thread, but analysing the events in the game (especially what happened in 0.6.2) everything points to a 99% probability that Callista (Kane's genius mother and Alexander Karlsson's beloved woman) is the Gambit Queen. Too much points to this fact.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
so appears jan or feb. Noice. Hopefully mistress Tess stops by soon with some goodies.

If Im not mistaken this is the last update before bodies start dropping, dont quote me on that, but Im fairly certain thats what was said. Look forward to leading my own pod

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes