Aug 3, 2022
Omg I didn't know there is a Stalker east egg in game lol.
"A person who called himself a Stalker traveled far south to our northern border.."
Absolutely amazing
Also I love to see Veronica finally linked up with Dominique, imagine MC is forced to pick between these 2 if both develop good relationships, lovely slaughter house of loves

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2022
My favorite side character other than the Karlsson's daughters is Kiyomi, I found her not only beautiful but also kindhearted even she is a killer, unlike her bitch sister. Kiyomi reminds me a lot of Ada Wong from Resident evil 2 reboot, but even softer and kinder.
Then Samantha, I have this weird feeling that even she is supposed to be a cold ruthless broken character she had a wild girlfriend vibe and possibility, just like Alessandra.

Anonymouse_mccheese

Jul 26, 2021
I was thinking about playing this game but read some of the reviews and some of the posts mentioned gore and killing does this game have that? or is it optional or avoidable?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Tess also leaves a huge assed warning before any choice that leads to you seeing a death so the deaths are very avoidable. As for the gore, other than an early prison scene, the deaths have been bloodless.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
The k level is dependent on your relationship with zach. You can be as sub as you like but as long as zach hates you, you'll be a high z (likely 6)

Last edited:

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
WOW is all I can say....I just happened across some referencing this game in the "Estate Dominate" thread because I used to play that game before it got abandoned. Again all I can is WOW TessSadist has put together a really good game here. The story is very well written...them Karlsson Women boy....nothing to play with. So fa,r and I am into Episode 4, Tess has knocked it out with the story. I love absolutely love the save system and the idea of having a Playthrough list that you can save to specifically. God why don't more people implement that. That alone is worth its weight in gold. After seeing the reference to this game and reading some of the posts in the Estate Dominate thread before I downloaded this. I saw the comparisons. Keep in mind I like Estate Dominate but this is so much better. I see them as being two totally different games. While Estate Dominate is good at what it does, and I like the game, it is nowhere near as multifaceted as Karlsonn's Gambit. Karlsson's Gambit at least from what I can see right now can go in so many different directions and branches. TessSadist truly has done a wonderful job with the depth and intrigue of story. The fact that it just happens to have a bdsm storyline is just another facet. I don't even know if you can just say this is a FemDomme game which as Tess states "you can play how you want to play." It is amazing... thank you Tess for sharing this with us.

Reactions: Grelk and Stan5851
May 1, 2021
I hear great things about this but sadly I downloaded it and tried on Joiplay and always get the quick menu error u can't skip and if you roll back the game closes. Anyone else using joiplay have this problem or know a fix

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I was thinking about playing this game but read some of the reviews and some of the posts mentioned gore and killing does this game have that? or is it optional or avoidable?
The players above have answered you correctly. The only thing I can add is that you can easily avoid all deaths, as long as you choose your allies wisely. (hint - don't choose Juliette as your sponsor). But even if you do (this game deserves to be played at least 4 times, by number of Karlsson sisters), your MC still has a choice and you can simply retreat without putting those around you in mortal danger. Yes, at a certain stage you might lose Juliette's sponsorship, but by then you can decide whether you want to be "pure evil" or not. At least this is possible within the Good or Evil Dom routes, what is prepared for players playing the Sub route I don't know. And even death in prison (at the beginning of the game) depends only on your choice. If your MC decides to show kindness at this point, death will not happen.

Last edited:

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I do have one question....finished tests/ trials. On that I though you could only get as high as K5 which would make sense with kwame. After the trials though how do you get K6 or K7 or is that even implemented yet. I saw the statement...lol...that said just pretty much don't like Zach

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I do have one question....finished tests and trials. On that I though you could only get as high as K5 which would make sense with kwame. After the trials though how do you get K6 or K7 or is that even implemented yet. I saw the statement...lol...that said just pretty much don't like Zach
In short, you don't have to be friends with Zach. On the contrary, he can become submissive to all these women almost from the start of the game if the MC makes certain decisions. And in doing so, your Kane (Good/Evil Dom) may well continue to rise to the ranks of K6-K7 and above. https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-6-2-final-grym-gudinna-games.50840/post-5537472

You can also install the Sancho Mod (Multi-Mod), which extends the functionality of the game and provides hints on all the choices in the Karlsson's Gambit.

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I do have one question....finished tests/ trials. On that I though you could only get as high as K5 which would make sense with kwame. After the trials though how do you get K6 or K7 or is that even implemented yet. I saw the statement...lol...that said just pretty much don't like Zach
To clarify my previous statement, might have made it a bit complicated. The hightest you can start is actually 6, to get to 6 you have to be a dick to zack, tease dont share information point out to pat that hes suffering, just straight bully him whenever you get the choice. After your initial k rating, future raises are dependent upon other situations. Basically just follow your alignment and you should raise. Also, as Stan has said, the sancho mod is a godsend if you're still struggling to advance.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
So I have the sanchomod worst case scenario and believe it or not I did read the walkthrough. It states if you are a K5 then you are on the zpts system. It also states "less is more" when it comes to being promoted. Looking at Sancho's mod it says I have zero zpts which to me would mean I should get promoted. Does that happen arbitrarily, at a specific point or at the end of an episode?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So I have the sanchomod worst case scenario and believe it or not I did read the walkthrough. It states if you are a K5 then you are on the zpts system. It also states "less is more" when it comes to being promoted. Looking at Sancho's mod it says I have zero zpts which to me would mean I should get promoted. Does that happen arbitrarily, at a specific point or at the end of an episode?
There's a review event near the end of that chapter where the zpts (if you're on that track) are tallied. And yes, keep them as low as possible for promotion/avoiding demotion.

(But note also that it is not purely about those points: Those affect the recommendation from Chanel to Olivia/the female PC, but Olivia's final decision is also affected by the relationship between her and Kane/the male PC.)

Last edited:

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
There's a review event near the end of that chapter where the zpts (if you're on that track) are tallied. And yes, keep them as low as possible for promotion/avoiding demotion.

(But note also that it is not purely about those points: Those affect the recommendation from Chanel to Olivia/the female PC, but Olivia's final decision is also affected by the relationship between her and Kane/the male PC.)
Yeah I went back and reread the walkthrough again. Walkthrough you have to kind of jump around which Tess mentions in there. Also played a little more and didn't realize until the end of the first day that on the first day no one got a promotion or demotion. At this point also got the boost from Dominique so sitting at K7.

But lost the bracelet before being able to use because of the surprise boost from Dominique.

It's funny because the story is addicting its like going further and further down the rabbit hole.

Have to see if I will be able to even use my kpass and then how. If I use it for myself that would put me at k9 but not sure if the Dominique promotion nullifies the kpass.

Reactions: gregers
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes