Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I played the first time without any walkthrough and end up with Juliette as sponsor. am I evil? :unsure:
When I was going through the game for the 4th time and finally chose Juliette as sponsor, I was personally uncomfortable. The BDSM scenes weren't bad, but I still remember the syringe injection scene and the dark finale of a later scene on her yacht (from update 0.6.2). Those two scenes stuck in my memory. And I'm sure that if Tess ever gives Kane a chance to give Juliette what she deserves, I will make her suffer for a long time by making her experience all the things she has done to other people (but she won't die, that would be too easy for her).

Reactions: LoneVoyage

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
When I was going through the game for the 4th time and finally chose Juliette as sponsor, I was personally uncomfortable. The BDSM scenes weren't bad, but I still remember the syringe injection scene and the dark finale of a later scene on her yacht (from update 0.6.2). Those two scenes stuck in my memory. And I'm sure that if Tess ever gives Kane a chance to give Juliette what she deserves, I will make her suffer for a long time by making her experience all the things she has done to other people (but she won't die, that would be too easy for her).
Juliet is the queen of Karlsson's bow peasant for your queen and prays that she have mercy on your soul if not, she introduces you to Mr big woody and you be shiting splinters for the rest of your day's peasant

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
For me its very easy to side with Juliette or other evil sisters because none of the supposedly "evil choices" affect me or the characters I cared about. In other video games with moral choice and consequences system I usually tend to pick the good side but not in this one. Also its pretty rare for an entertainment product to allow you to play the evil side so I embrace this chance.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I have yet to do a total sub run because I'm scared of what I'm going to find.
If you're interested in that side of things, just be smart about your choices. I think it's quite possible to have a reasonably pleasant experience as say, Dominique's sub, maybe even Alessandra's. Avoid Juliette like the plague though.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Juliette is a broken psychopath but she's not even the worst Karlsson sister. They're all messed up. There is no way imo to have a "good" ending in this world, the only truly good ending would be to destroy everyone and everything involved with the Karlssons and DeCocks.
Who is the worst in your opinion?

Id think shed be the worst to end up with kane since shed pretty much fuck him to death to get a male heir.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Juliet is the queen of Karlsson's bow peasant for your queen and prays that she have mercy on your soul if not, she introduces you to Mr big woody and you be shiting splinters for the rest of your day's peasant
And that, mate, is where you're very much mistaken. I only play Karlsson's Gambit along the Dom route (Good/Evil). So, judging from the unfortunate experience of interacting with her, so floridly described by you, she will be ......... your Sub MC, not my Dom. :giggle:

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Veronica might be the worst of them all. If you pay careful attention to the dialogue with the Alessa scene, and how the victims reacted too, she just forced innocent people into the games and torments them. Probably kills them off screen after. I think Juliette murders on screen so people think she's the worst, but they all probably murder off screen. Olivia can also do it on screen, and is right there with Juliette for sure in open murders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Veronica's Noah project will benefit everybody on the continent of Africa. My playthrough of the K4 route shows that she has feelings for Kane still from when they were kids even if she sees him as less useful than on the Dom route. The nurse even notices it during the sex scene between Veronica and sub Kane. If you are on her route as a Dom, Kane is the first person that Veronica ever kisses. She is very stoic and concerned only with facts, but Kane seems to help her break out of that persona.

Reactions: Grelk and Deante

Charlo566

Oct 23, 2020
Hi, I was wondering about the Karlsson's universe in general, about the Cataclysm especially : Can we live on the other continents ? And about internet and common knowledge, was everything or at least a great part lost in the Cataclysm ? Like maybe they don't know about some of our pop culture or references or something because every trace of our culture would have been destroyed.

Also, when did it happen in the chronology(compare to the characters point of view) ?

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
In response to the above comments and like everyone else I'm just throwing my two cents in. I see it a little differently. I think each of the sisters has there own little streak of evil. Whether you see it come out or not I think depends on whether you are playing sub or dom and whether you play to their weaknesses or strengths. Here's where I think your choices matter the most. I believe each has their own agenda & each has shown they can be pretty cold. Juliette I do believe is a psychopath but in the sense that she's just a spoiled little b&tch. I also think she is probably the easy to make subservient. I think Veronica is the most dangerous. As to who's more cunning/conniving Alessana or Dominique? I think thats kind of up for grabs. They each have their own agenda.

In the end I think everything is going to get thrown for a loop because its obvious Kane's mother & father are alive and they are going to play a big role. I'm also not convinced 100% yet that Karlsson is dead. We haven't even gotten into how the other family is going to play into this. Otto obviously worked for Kane and Olivia's mother (am I the only one who picked up on that?). Also I am wondering what Otto & Kiyomi are plotting at or are involved in. There is a hint they are in on something together if you missed it. Lastly the old man (can't think of his name, the one the cougar chick wants dead) has a brotherwho I dont remember being introduced yet but is in the relationship chart and the kids what's his name Zach seems like he might be one of their sons.

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessNights

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I personally don''t think Karlsson might not want any of his daughters running the company. It's that or Kane's mother I think is playing at something serious.

Gambit - A maneuver, stratagem, or opening remark, especially one intended to bring about a desired result

Elena tells both Olivia and Kane they are exactly where they were meant to be and they are both better off in terms of the Gambit for not having been raaised around this world.

There are so many unknown's still at this point. One thing is certain is it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Reactions: Grelk
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes