gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Dev posted on Nov 6th.
One minor concern I am pondering too: In Episode 2, I put a femdom scene (not on Kane but a random person) and gave the choice to allow dom path players to skip it. In Episode 6, with dom players, I skipped a femdom scene entirely for these players (Olivia bathroom scene with the two guys, but not on Kane) without even showing the scene at all. So my question to myself is whether I should consider an option to skip or just skipping entirely? (2 vs. 6 handling) Any thoughts on this appreciated.
This gets to one of my major issues with the game. I like to play both/all three PC's as dominant, but because I have Kane as dominant I'm missing out on a lot of Olivia's dominant scenes, even ones where Kane isn't involved at all. From what I've seen Olivia's scenes are often more interesting than Kane's, which can on occasion be fairly rote, so it seems a pity to miss out on them.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
The bank manager and juliette, I remember that scene well. I reckon it makes since to skip that option if you're not a dom player but naturally I wouldnt worry about such a mechanic. Once you insert that skip, it starts running down a whole rabbit hole where people start wanting to skip huge chunks of story cuz either they dont like the character or the situation. Not worth the headache

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Dev posted on Nov 6th.
In Episode 6, with dom players, I skipped a femdom scene entirely for these players (Olivia bathroom scene with the two guys, but not on Kane) without even showing the scene at all.

Everything written below is just my personal opinion.
In a game about female domination over men, you should not worry about those moments where the player playing the house path will see femdom scenes (especially if the femdom scenes do not directly concern his Kane).
If I was making a game and thinking about whether to show femdom side scenes or not, I would rather focus on what kind of Olivia is, if she is an evil dominant, then I would show all the femdom side scenes, if Olivia is a pussy, maybe you can skip some scenes.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You're not missing much, most of the time Kane and/or Seth (I assume who you mean as third PC) is sub in those scenes, and you don't want to see those (otherwise you can just play subKane route).

The only other Oliviadom scene (not on Kane) I can remember that isn't in both routes is actually the domKane scene when they're both at poolside for the initial meeting on that route.

Olivia's scenes are generally more dependent on her morality, she has more as evil, if you're playing her as good that might be why you haven't seen them, but there really aren't all that many.

The game isn't designed to see every scene in one playthrough, you are meant to do multiple. I have a 98% completion rate and it took awhile to get to that. I'm not sure if I am missing any scenes or if it's just remaining text.
Been a while since I played it (playing as evil dom across the board), but from memory I hardly saw Olivia in chapter six apart from the flashback intro, but there have been a fair few missed scenes before that as well. I remember back in chapter ... I think four-ish the domKane path also skipped a domOlivia sequence that the dev later acknowledged could easily have been on both paths. IIRC she intended to go back and fix that but I don't know if that ever happened.

I have no interest in multiple playthroughs of story-driven games. Of course that means missing out on some content, I appreciate that.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I'm confused, how can you know if there are scenes you missed if you only play one time?
Stating the obvious.... you choose the different choices while playing and roll back choose the one you like best, OR you use unren and check the image folder to see the scene you missed then read the script for the path to follow to get it OR use some ones walkthrough. 9624+ images in file so have you seen them all even with multiple play throughs

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
If I want to see as much of this as possible in 3 playthroughs what should the broad strokes of each be?

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Not obvious to me, I do roll back but didn't know about unren.

I got up to 98% completion, I'd have to check those methods for the last 2% probably. I try to avoid walkthroughs but did need to use it for two of the scenes I hadn't found myself. I also personally prefer to just keep one or two saves and work off those, starting new playthroughs to explore different branches since it's easier for me to keep track that way.

I probably won't touch this game again until the next release, where my completion percentage will of course drop further until I re-explore the new episode. Still I doubt I'll ever get past around 97-98%.
Walkthroughs I think are for point and click or sandbox VNs, but I do use a lot of saves at every major decision branch. because with this game the choice that needs made is usually several auto saves back so you have to re load that choice area. as with how you choose to eat or disperse the extra food. which is needed for final over the grade 4 start. so have fun play the game again and do something different than you usually do.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
2022-11-20.png just started to play this again Kitty said we could do what we want to Sam but then tells us to spank her ass. you got the humiliation, pain where the pleasure. Shit I played too much headmaster

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I'm playing this and from my point of view, the evil dom route feels like an afterthought. K-PASS makes no difference on the dom route. The only times Kane mentioned the bracelet was on the Dominique k-7 route. When the doc asks jake or Kane and another thing why the fuck is Kane so friendly to Zach when Kane is part of the reason he got a low k mark he is like hey
old pal oh buddy cuck pal I'm the reason u got a shit k mark but let's hug it out u cuck pal of mine I'm like what the fuck 2022-11-20 (1).png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes