Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
A few things I want to address here.
  1. I am basing my choices based on what was presented in the game, not the Forum.
  2. You say "trying to justify Veronica's ridiculous "good/evil ratio rating" that you made up". Of course I "made up" my rating. It is called an Opinion. I have brought forth many examples that, in my mind, justify what I said. You feel different yet I never tried to belittle your own opinion (as you called my opinion "ridiculous").
  3. I was about to post a piece that supports your theory of there being 2 different ninja's (without having to read a post from the Developer but just from in game).
  4. Again, I feel I have brought up sufficient dialogue from within the game that, in my mind, portrays a level of Evil that for now defines Veronica. That is separate from the discussion of there being 2 different ninja's.
You are free to voice your opinions but please don't put down anyone else's opinions. Refute them sure, but provide examples within game if possible. Mistress Tess, of course, is a valid source but I'm sure the majority of players have not read all or even some of her posts and she hasn't posted here since August of 22. I find it preferable to base opinions just from playing/reading the game/novel.

Thanks for listening,

Joseph
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Leo Humilis
Jan 18, 2022
Well thank you for your response jaxofalltrades but I have to respectfully disagree with you. But it gave pause to me for a moment.

I am in belief that what you are seeing is the byproduct of a poor render (just like the "washed out" images of the Temple in this scene). In Daz (the product used to create these renders) you have to set the lighting up manually to achieve your desired effect.

This series of renders were earlier on in Mistress Tess's learning curve and her computer was what she deemed as a "Potato". Daz does not like "Potato's". The lighting/rendering of the image was very dark and I don't think it would be capable of showing anything like light freckles.

See Spoiler below please.

Too far a stretch? Food for thought at the least.

Thanks for listening,

Joseph
While I won't claim to be a Photoshop expert, your "enhanced" image does not reveal any freckles. You just have image artifacting/noise because you played with the brightness levels. If we're calling those freckles, then the wood columns, floor, and her shirt also have freckles...But even if we assume your "enhanced" image has revealed actual freckles, they don't match Veronica's chest freckles so I would still have to respectfully disagree that it is Veronica at the temple. Also, not that one person can't have different masks, but I don't see Veronica caring to use a different mask every time she meets the Gambit Queen.

Previous meetings between Veronica, or any other sister, and the Gambit Queen could have happened off screen so that reference isn't strong proof. And doesn't the Gambit Queen say something along the lines of she's surprised the sister at the lake, who we all assume is Veronica, is the one that came to that meeting? Meaning, the Gambit Queen acknowledges that she has met more than one sister. The Grym Gudinna reference doesn't prove that Veronica was at the temple. It just means that the temple sister and whoever Patricia was reporting to is possibly the same sister. Discussing Elena, at least both Veronica and Alessandra know Elena's connection to Olivia. Alessa definitely knows because she mentions Olivia when telling Kane not to stoop to Celeste's boyfriend's patheticness.

From that first dialogue at the temple that Liljoe757 quoted earlier
My guess is that this 1st ninja is actually Dominique.
It didn't seem like Dominique knew Elena was Olivia's mother when Elena wanted to see how Olivia, Kane, and Seth grew up...Otherwise, instead of just talking about how Elena kept making herself say they instead of he/she, Dominique should have immediately assumed it was because of Olivia. That's why I'm not sure Dominique was the first ninja and I'm leaning towards Alessa.

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It didn't seem like Dominique knew Elena was Olivia's mother when Elena wanted to see how Olivia, Kane, and Seth grew up...Otherwise, instead of just talking about how Elena kept making herself say they instead of he/she, Dominique should have immediately assumed it was because of Olivia. That's why I'm not sure Dominique was the first ninja and I'm leaning towards Alessa.
Well, your argument is logical, and it doesn't seem to have any weaknesses.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2022
So my reasons are just gonna be ignored in this thread. I dont even know why I bother sometimes but wutevs
You referenced your old post but didn't reply to liljoe or stan which could be how it was missed. I agree that's further proof the temple one wasn't Veronica and most likely not Dominique.

Reactions: Stan5851

Drunkz

Aug 5, 2022
Mistress Tess:
I have updated Pateon again this week -- basically hope to finish script next 6-8 days, 3,079 renders. Plan to enjoy Valentine's Day off and then go into "bunker mode" with hopefully the strength and energy to push through well! Going to try and creep past 75 % this week and see how I feel too. Thank you all for your patience, I am very frustrated at myself in ways I won't say here -- I am used to being able to do almost anything I want at will with unlimited energy, so forcing myself to pull back is...ugh.

Clay00

Jun 1, 2022
Mistress Tess:
I have updated Pateon again this week -- basically hope to finish script next 6-8 days, 3,079 renders. Plan to enjoy Valentine's Day off and then go into "bunker mode" with hopefully the strength and energy to push through well! Going to try and creep past 75 % this week and see how I feel too. Thank you all for your patience, I am very frustrated at myself in ways I won't say here -- I am used to being able to do almost anything I want at will with unlimited energy, so forcing myself to pull back is...ugh.
can someone upload the preview pictures here

Reactions: fatki_chaddi

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
I am new here, I see there are two parts here, when I only download the first zip package the system tells me that I cannot extract, so I think this is a split zip package, what should I do?? Thank you!!
Edit: so I just need to download two part of the game in one folder, and when i chose one rar file to open , I can get two part ? And I can just open the exe ? Am I right ? TKS!!!!

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I am new here, I see there are two parts here, when I only download the first zip package the system tells me that I cannot extract, so I think this is a split zip package, what should I do?? Thank you!!
Edit: so I just need to download two part of the game in one folder, and when i chose one rar file to open , I can get two part ? And I can just open the exe ? Am I right ? TKS!!!!
Yeah, it's a multipart rar. Download both parts, put them in the same folder and extract part 1 – it will extract all packed content.

Jul 29, 2020
I'm not holding my breath. Maybe march. Love the game, but tess might be burned out at this point. Or trying to get paths to make sense. Either way I rarely even check in since I know its "under development" at present.

Reactions: nightwingbluebrry13

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
...burnout, malaise - tomato, tomato. I have a horrible job malaise too, but I also have this incurable addiction of wanting to eat, so...
..Sо that doesn't apply to Tess, as you probably know, she has her own fairly lucrative business that feeds her, and that game we're all looking forward to continuing, although it's her lovely creation, is still a hobby, not a source of sustenance. So I will remember that "patience is a virtue" and once again mentally wish Tess a speedy recovery and a successful release of Ch7 Part 1.

leo5298

May 23, 2022
I've only done a single playthrough so far but I find this game's take on femdom a bit confusing. It seems like so much of its focus is centered around punishments, instead of sexual dominance, and those punishments are mostly centered around gross humiliation(piss, cum, etc), non-erotic tasks(like being furniture?) or straight up murder, yet there is so little ballbusting/cbt. Seems to me like the most emasculating, psychologically/emotionally devastating and pain inducing punishments these women could enact on their male slaves would be to target the genitals, if not outright threaten to take away what makes those men, men. Even in the dom/sub sex scenes that I've seen so far, there's very little threats, assertion of ownership or rough-handling with the genitals.

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I've only done a single playthrough so far but I find this game's take on femdom a bit confusing. It seems like so much of its focus is centered around punishments, instead of power, and those punishments are mostly centered around gross humiliation(piss, cum, etc) or straight up murder, yet there is so little ballbusting/cbt. Seems to me like the most emasculating, psychologically/emotionally devastating and pain inducing punishments these women could enact on their male slaves would be to target the genitals, if not outright threaten to take away what makes those men, men. Even in the dom/sub sex scenes that I've seen so far, there's very little threats or rough-handling with the genitals.
Consider the fact that the dev of this game is an RL female dominant (which makes it rather unique, because all other femdom games I am aware of are made by horny guys). This is her take on the idea of femdom and, I believe, she is completely entitled to it. Of course, if you find her content not to your liking, you are free to look elsewhere.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes