Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I'm wondering how much time will pass between the release of part 1 of v7 update and part 2? I hope it's not too long.
Good question, maybe a couple of months? It shouldn't be very long either, unless the two parts of v7 are just as big each separately as all the previous ones, then I would understand that they take the standard time to come out

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Good question, maybe a couple of months? It shouldn't be very long either, unless the two parts of v7 are just as big each separately as all the previous ones, then I would understand that they take the standard time to come out
As for the size of the update, as of now it looks like this.

Mistress Tess (Yesterday, at 10:26 p.m).
Quick update/updated Patreon -- I slept a long time last night so a bit delayed. I am approaching near 3400 renders, about 5 scenes left to render, starting work on edits/doing some music this week, etc. Still tired so I might have hit a mini-wall last night as I went about 8 hours so I'll go a bit slower today but hit it harder again Monday onwards.
2261.jpg 2262.jpg
2263.jpg 2264.jpg 2265.jpg
-------------------------end of post-----------------------------------------
Players will get through Part 1 of the update pretty quickly (this is an objective reality for any VN game). Anyway, I'm hoping for a reasonable time frame between part 1 and part 2 (2-3 weeks max).

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
As for the size of the update, as of now it looks like this.

Mistress Tess (Yesterday, at 10:26 p.m).
Quick update/updated Patreon -- I slept a long time last night so a bit delayed. I am approaching near 3400 renders, about 5 scenes left to render, starting work on edits/doing some music this week, etc. Still tired so I might have hit a mini-wall last night as I went about 8 hours so I'll go a bit slower today but hit it harder again Monday onwards.
View attachment 2423196 View attachment 2423197
View attachment 2423198 View attachment 2423199 View attachment 2423200
-------------------------end of post-----------------------------------------
Players will get through Part 1 of the update pretty quickly (this is an objective reality for any VN game). Anyway, I'm hoping for a reasonable time frame between part 1 and part 2 (2-3 weeks max).
How much of part 2 has Tess done already? Because if part 2 is expected to arrive 2 weeks after part 1 comes out, then I understand that both parts will be more or less ready.

Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
This onez already at 3400 renders, she said there are still 5 scenes left ! Huge episode. Last episode was 3200 renders i think ! Wonder how big episode 8 z gonna be !

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
How much of part 2 has Tess done already? Because if part 2 is expected to arrive 2 weeks after part 1 comes out, then I understand that both parts will be more or less ready.
This onez already at 3400 renders, she said there are still 5 scenes left ! Huge episode. Last episode was 3200 renders i think ! Wonder how big episode 8 z gonna be !
The last episode contained 3507 renders. If there are 5 more scenes left, let's assume that the total number of renders in episode 7 will reach 4000 thousand. (this is just my assumption, I don't know what hardware Tess has). In that case we will get 2 parts of 2000 renders (+ possibly animations) each.

As for "when both parts will be more or less ready", I would venture to guess that Tess' roadmap has no 1st or 2nd part (in terms of story), but a single and indivisible 7th episode. And its separation would be purely artificial. I wonder why this division is necessary at all? What's the point of it? At first, I thought it would be useful to "sweeten the waiting pill" a bit for the next six months by brightening the players' wait for the 8th update. But Tess has never done that before, and it's been fine all along, both in terms of unrelenting interest in the game and steady growth in subscribers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wonder how big episode 8 z gonna be !
This could be one of the most likely reasons for splitting episode 7 (increased development time for "super big" Ep 8), but something tells me that Tess won't want to repeat this forced lengthened development cycle again and will try to go back to the normal 6-month cycle. But that's just my guess.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Jesus, didn´t expect a complex vn like this. But storywise this has to be one of the best vn´s on this site.
I did not want to, but had to subscribe as well. Great job dev, looking forward to this story.

Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
The last episode contained 3507 renders. If there are 5 more scenes left, let's assume that the total number of renders in episode 7 will reach 4000 thousand. (this is just my assumption, I don't know what hardware Tess has). In that case we will get 2 parts of 2000 renders (+ possibly animations) each.

As for "when both parts will be more or less ready", I would venture to guess that Tess' roadmap has no 1st or 2nd part (in terms of story), but a single and indivisible 7th episode. And its separation would be purely artificial. I wonder why this division is necessary at all? What's the point of it? At first, I thought it would be useful to "sweeten the waiting pill" a bit for the next six months by brightening the players' wait for the 8th update. But Tess has never done that before, and it's been fine all along, both in terms of unrelenting interest in the game and steady growth in subscribers.

This could be one of the most likely reasons for splitting episode 7 (increased development time for "super big" Ep 8), but something tells me that Tess won't want to repeat this forced lengthened development cycle again and will try to go back to the normal 6-month cycle. But that's just my guess.
Episode 7 will be a single episode, no 2 parts or such .. I think !
And, nothing like forced development, it shouldve been here in January or febraury .. but some personal issues pushed it back. Also a huge update, so !

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Episode 7 will be a single episode, no 2 parts or such .. I think !
Tess herself wrote about splitting episode 7 into two parts in her public post (January 2).

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Tess is talking about Ep 8 here.
Tess's words sounded a little ambiguous to me, and I thought it was episode 7 that would be split into two parts. And Tess' phrase "already that given the size of that update, I am going to split it into parts" didn't help at all. English is not my first language, so perhaps some of the nuances of the translation escaped me. Well, I'll be very glad if I'm wrong about that.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Me pregunto por qué esta división es necesaria en absoluto. ¿Cuál es el punto de esto? Al principio, pensé que sería útil "endulzar un poco la píldora de la espera" durante los próximos seis meses al alegrar la espera de los jugadores por la octava actualización. Pero Tess nunca había hecho eso antes, y ha estado bien todo el tiempo, tanto en términos de interés implacable en el juego como en el crecimiento constante de suscriptores.
I totally agree with you, I don't see a logical explanation for why Tess would want to divide the episode into two parts, when a single part would leave a much better taste in the mouth, I suppose she has her reasons, but if it's true that the mechanics of 6 months that he used before seems perfect to me, we will see if he decides to apply this division of chapters in the future or is it just a one-time thing

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Tess's words sounded a little ambiguous to me, and I thought it was episode 7 that would be split into two parts. And Tess' phrase "already that given the size of that update, I am going to split it into parts" didn't help at all. English is not my first language, so perhaps some of the nuances of the translation escaped me. Well, I'll be very glad if I'm wrong about that.
We have both misunderstood Tess's words hahahaha, I also thought it would be divided into two parts, well, I'm glad we were wrong, at least with chapter 7

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Okay, so ive been playing it, managed to get k7. Was promoted by olivia(sister) to k8. Two departaments gave me pass, and again i was "promoted" to k7. Is this some kind of bug?

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Okay, so ive been playing it, managed to get k7. Was promoted by olivia(sister) to k8. Two departaments gave me pass, and again i was "promoted" to k7. Is this some kind of bug?
Short answer, no.

Long answer,

If you want to get a different rank I'd suggest checking the walkthrough.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes