Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It's hard to really know since things are kept intentionally mysterious.

We can't actually hear voices and without speakers identified we can't actually really be sure who is speaking.

So the truth is, while the brilliant mind Alexander Karlsson is speaking to could very well be Veronica, it could also actually be Alessa. Everyone seems to openly speak of Veronica's brilliance, and it's highly possible Alexander still considers her even more impressive---or it could be Alessa is the true favored one that hid her abilities while moving things the direction she wants.

You want the higher K rating to be on dom path, it requires at least K5 on the initial test which means the lowest slave points you can get for the test, ideally none. But K5 you will still be sub to the higher ranked women, which is practically everyone.

All the sisters are executive level and you can not dominate them. Maybe that will change but you'd likely have to get through pretty much the entire game before being able to turn the tables if that is your goal, and I suspect even then they just won't let you, they'd either kill you or you have to kill them instead.

Instead Kane will dom various low level women that are given to him, and occasionally by consent some higher ranking non-Karlsson sisters. Although even in those consensual encounters it's hard to say it's dom, it's closer to vanilla or in some cases cucking another male on the woman's demand. And the higher ranked women might still pull rank after.
All the sisters are executive level and you can not dominate them. Maybe that will change but you'd likely have to get through pretty much the entire game before being able to turn the tables if that is your goal, and I suspect even then they just won't let you, they'd either kill you or you have to kill them instead.
It's up to Tess, but I'm going to guess that a wise MC Dom Kane who plays his cards correctly (in update 0.7) will be able to get at least a K10 rank, and maybe even a Z1.

Let me remind you what K10 and the following Z1++ are, in Tess' own words
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you add to that the fact that Kane is originally a rather unusual person with very valuable genetic material, great mental potential and "special blood", it won't take him too long to get into the managerial empire.

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Reactions: sava75 and Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Well, it is perfectly understandable that Tess may not want to reveal here her real name or pen name she used for publishing a story/novel, if it was targeted for more main-stream audience.
And that makes sense. By the way, your post was published twice.)

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
It's hard to really know since things are kept intentionally mysterious.

We can't actually hear voices and without speakers identified we can't actually really be sure who is speaking.

So the truth is, while the brilliant mind Alexander Karlsson is speaking to could very well be Veronica, it could also actually be Alessa. Everyone seems to openly speak of Veronica's brilliance, and it's highly possible Alexander still considers her even more impressive---or it could be Alessa is the true favored one that hid her abilities while moving things the direction she wants.
Context clues tell us its definitely not veronica. The sister who he was speaking to was the one he underestimated and since we know veronica was smart and that one of Dominique or Juliette was his likely heir if not for the gambit, Id say its a safe bet that was Alessandra

Reactions: Maviarab

Liljoe757

Dec 11, 2022
Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing fine now that January is out of the way :)

I really thought I had exhausted my thoughts with the Veronica discussion, but I was wrong. I have to revert to my first impression/conclusion with her Evil being at a 90/10.

What I'm I spewing from my cranium you might be asking at this point???

Something was bothering me so I had to revisit an early point in the Game/Novel (see the spoiler please)

Well that is it for me, I think (for now). This scene also has so much more that is revealing and brings up even more things that I'll probably bounce idea's and questions off at everyone at some point.

Thanks for listening,

Joseph

Jan 18, 2022
Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing fine now that January is out of the way :)

I really thought I had exhausted my thoughts with the Veronica discussion, but I was wrong. I have to revert to my first impression/conclusion with her Evil being at a 90/10.

What I'm I spewing from my cranium you might be asking at this point???

Something was bothering me so I had to revisit an early point in the Game/Novel (see the spoiler please)

Well that is it for me, I think (for now). This scene also has so much more that is revealing and brings up even more things that I'll probably bounce idea's and questions off at everyone at some point.

Thanks for listening,

Joseph
I'm pretty sure the Gambit Queen meets with 2 different sisters. The first one at the temple is not Veronica because you can see some skin without freckles. The second one with Kiyomi watching is probably Veronica because she would know about the revelation that took place that day. Which would mean the conversation you're referring to doesn't pertain to Veronica's level of evilness.

PGpauljp13

Jul 23, 2020
I'm pretty sure the Gambit Queen meets with 2 different sisters. The first one at the temple is not Veronica because you can see some skin without freckles. The second one with Kiyomi watching is probably Veronica because she would know about the revelation that took place that day. Which would mean the conversation you're referring to doesn't pertain to Veronica's level of evilness.
What if the first one was Juliette !!:eek:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'm pretty sure the Gambit Queen meets with 2 different sisters.
You are right. Moreover, Tess neatly hinted at it in one of her old posts.
https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-6-2-final-grym-gudinna-games.50840/post-6971342

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Took tess's advice and fast forwarded throught the game and yep, we have two different ninjas.

View attachment 1507709 View attachment 1507710

Different masks and different clothing. She met with the top one who seemed to know who she was, while she remained disguised from the bottom one. Top one is definitely Veronica based on previously discussed clues. While the bottom one aka grym is almost definitely Alessandra.

I think I figured out tess's preferred pairing too, but for now I'll just stick to this discovery.
And theres the two temple meeting pictures for those that dont remember/ dont have time to replay.
Dont think its dom either though since the person in question has a really good relationship with patricia and Dom hasnt so much as glanced at her

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
For people who talk about lack of "sexy time" between Kane and Olivia, I don't think they have ever tried the sub route. I've only stuck to a K4 playthrough because the sub route doesn't interest me but there is a lot of information revealed on it.

Kane's influence on Veronica is seen the most in taking him to her secret space where she has her first kiss that I used to make one of the KG signatures. Whether on the dom or sub path, Kane can convince her to go against her scientific reasoning to save the life of the nurse.

The scene of Veronica testing her red and green solutions on Kane on the sub path also shows how her relationship with him has an impact on her.

Veronica's relationship with Kane ties into Callista being her mentor and the secret meetings when V was a child and Kane's first meeting with her as children when he showed that Callista was teaching him about topics that were dear to Veronica. Is she perfect? No. Is she very flexible? Yes and posts from Tess that people have linked lately show that is the design.

gerban15

Jun 4, 2020
Ok, so I played the game mostly for the female protagonist and female domination tags, and even though I was initially quite disappointed (I played Kane with power but selectively submissive) , I have to say that if you select sub Kane then especially chapters 5 and 6 are great, and probably the best game on site for these two tags (when you want the female mc to actually dominate).

It should be somewhere noted that you get more Olivia scenes when you play submissive Kane (clearly the scenes with both Olivia and sub Kane, but also several with only Olivia, that were cut from the dom Kane route probably to cater more to maledom players. E.g. the Daniel scene from chapter 4 or 3 could definitely still be there)

So I just wanted to let others note that parts of this game are the best dominant female MC game on site. And hopefully this part will be expanded in further update.

Thanks dev.

Liljoe757

Dec 11, 2022
Well thank you for your response jaxofalltrades but I have to respectfully disagree with you. But it gave pause to me for a moment.

I am in belief that what you are seeing is the byproduct of a poor render (just like the "washed out" images of the Temple in this scene). In Daz (the product used to create these renders) you have to set the lighting up manually to achieve your desired effect.

This series of renders were earlier on in Mistress Tess's learning curve and her computer was what she deemed as a "Potato". Daz does not like "Potato's". The lighting/rendering of the image was very dark and I don't think it would be capable of showing anything like light freckles.

See Spoiler below please.

Too far a stretch? Food for thought at the least.

Thanks for listening,

Joseph

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Well thank you for your response jaxofalltrades but I have to respectfully disagree with you. But it gave pause to me for a moment.

I am in belief that what you are seeing is the byproduct of a poor render (just like the "washed out" images of the Temple in this scene). In Daz (the product used to create these renders) you have to set the lighting up manually to achieve your desired effect.

This series of renders were earlier on in Mistress Tess's learning curve and her computer was what she deemed as a "Potato". Daz does not like "Potato's". The lighting/rendering of the image was very dark and I don't think it would be capable of showing anything like light freckles.

See Spoiler below please.

Too far a stretch? Food for thought at the least.

Thanks for listening,

Joseph
How about this one? Tess practically says openly that they are two different ninjas, but you, with stubbornness worthy of better, keep trying to justify Veronica's ridiculous "good/evil ratio rating" that you made up.
So many smart people on this thread! Wow! Only thing I will add (I did before) is are the ninja outfits different during the game scenes? Do the conversations feel the same in how the Gambit Queen speaks?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

Liljoe757

Dec 11, 2022
How about this one? Tess practically says openly that they are two different ninjas, but you, with stubbornness worthy of better, keep trying to justify Veronica's ridiculous "good/evil ratio rating" that you made up.
A few things I want to address here.
  1. I am basing my choices based on what was presented in the game, not the Forum.
  2. You say "trying to justify Veronica's ridiculous "good/evil ratio rating" that you made up". Of course I "made up" my rating. It is called an Opinion. I have brought forth many examples that, in my mind, justify what I said. You feel different yet I never tried to belittle your own opinion (as you called my opinion "ridiculous").
  3. I was about to post a piece that supports your theory of there being 2 different ninja's (without having to read a post from the Developer but just from in game).
  4. Again, I feel I have brought up sufficient dialogue from within the game that, in my mind, portrays a level of Evil that for now defines Veronica. That is separate from the discussion of there being 2 different ninja's.
You are free to voice your opinions but please don't put down anyone else's opinions. Refute them sure, but provide examples within game if possible. Mistress Tess, of course, is a valid source but I'm sure the majority of players have not read all or even some of her posts and she hasn't posted here since August of 22. I find it preferable to base opinions just from playing/reading the game/novel.

Thanks for listening,

Joseph

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes