tomas84

Feb 21, 2020
Why did the developer stop visiting here with her official account? I think she just used this site to popularize her game. She now earns in excess of 5,000 dollars a month. It all seems so unfair, just look at the membership levels on her Patreon page. People are ready to literally throw money at her for nothing, and she still shows petty behavior like taking down the links to the test version. Why not just let us poor people enjoy the game? What a money-grubbing bitch!
Dude, your claims are unfair. Create at least one decent game, and then give it away to everyone for free.
Spread the game for free here or not, its creator decides. Since the release should pass at least some time.
In your statements, you are like a poor man who wants instead of stew lobsters and Madame Clicquot.

Reactions: Stan5851

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Tess instructed me to respond with the following, in her name:
Please give her a like and a heart from me if possible.
Calling a person who makes a game and gives it away for free greedy is either stupidity or trolling.
When you are chased by dudes who threaten to kill themselves or you, it's certainly terrible, but it's on the other hand like superstars when people (fans) are on duty at the door. This, unfortunately, is the other side of success (fans who have lost their minds) - Tess is our femdom rockstar!!!

Reactions: subwien and sava75

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
Please give her a like and a heart from me if possible.
Calling a person who makes a game and gives it away for free greedy is either stupidity or trolling.
When you are chased by dudes who threaten to kill themselves or you, it's certainly terrible, but it's on the other hand like superstars when people (fans) are on duty at the door. This, unfortunately, is the other side of success (fans who have lost their minds) - Tess is our femdom rockstar!!!
Tess says she remembers you, and that that's very nice of you :)

...and others, please do note that I'm not planning on becoming a message courier at this time! :D

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Can you please send her a dick pick(or 200) in my name? Thanks in advance (JK)

1) Death threats? How fucked-up is this? Probably happens only because she is a woman(also the reason why she gets paid as much a she is, apart from her game being superb), but damn, no developer should have to go through shit like this.

2) This is simple, her game, her links, her choice. We all get it for free eventually, so you don't have to complain, just wait and the links will magically appear.

3) Didn't she wrote a while ago that patreon and KB community basically saved her business? I might be mixing things up, but if not that's a pretty short memory on her side.

4) If you ever gett harassed with dick pick on f95, remember you are not defenseless! You can harass them back, for every 200 dickpick they send, send them double the amount of pussy pics and watch them squirm in agony in your DM section :devilish:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Actually, Tess could have just used the forum functionality. And honestly, I don't know why she didn't.
01.jpg
In any case, I'm grateful to her not only for the game, but also for her communication in this thread, for her extensive posts in which she answered to a lot of questions and shared a lot of things that most developers prefer not to share (plot details, the game's roadmap, etc). I can't say I've read every post in this thread, but my feeling is that the communication with Tess here at f95, has been pretty warm and I personally haven't encountered the flood of negativity from players that can be seen in other game threads.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Figured that was the reason that she left. Leave it to online punks to fuck it up for everyone.

That being said, what's up with all the nastiness towards Tess in these last few pages, she's been nothing but generous to us when she was here and if she chooses not to return, regardless of the reasons, that's her prerogative, she owes us nothing.

Reactions: Drunkz and sava75

Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
3) The prior post about the income for me is very accurate. KG for me is a massive financial loss of opportunity cost. Even the highest grossing femdom related game I am aware of (over 6-7 times my income right now) would still be a financial loss in this regard
this makes me wonder how much she cares about patreon support if she is so wealthy. i mean on one hand i want to support her because i think her work ethic is really impressive and she is creating a good game. But when i read how little this money means to her im wondering if i shouldnt support smaller devs with my limited money.

and its sad she got harrased so much. she really seems like a nice person who takes her time to talk to people that approach her. i hope she wont lose her positive side because of these weird people.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Why did the developer stop visiting here with her official account? I think she just used this site to popularize her game. She now earns in excess of 5,000 dollars a month. It all seems so unfair, just look at the membership levels on her Patreon page. People are ready to literally throw money at her for nothing, and she still shows petty behavior like taking down the links to the test version. Why not just let us poor people enjoy the game? What a money-grubbing bitch!
Cuz she is a sadist ,thats what they do

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
If the timeline of Friday for the final release mentioned on the previous page is accurate, I don't see the point in downloading a test version that I probably won't finish before the final is released. It's not like some other games where the beta/test versions come out weeks or a month+ before the final one.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes