Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
No spoilers please until the final version is released and everybody gets a chance to play it, thank you very much.

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
Obviously playing blind offers the best experience, but if you just want to catch up to the last episode and make sure you end up with the same rank/choices, you can use URM
Still, there are some who would like to wait, so please keep it light on the spoilers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Hello Tess, your game is a unique masterpiece.
I'm only criticizing her because you asked for it.
I haven't played to the end of the episode yet, so far I've only found a couple of things at the beginning of the game that I would change.
1. I didn’t attach a screenshot, but you will understand what I mean, at the beginning of the game there is a menu of 5 choices, Kane answers Olivia’s question ( location - abandoned ruins ) who would he save, this menu is too pulled up to the top, I would center his.
2. I will attach screenshots, I think they have a problem with rendering, very strong overexposure, because of this Kiyomi looks like a cut and pasted 2D drawing in a 3D render. And Olivia seemed to be photographed unsuccessfully, forgetting to turn off the flash (only her red eyes are enough).
And yes, I'm sure that you know this without me, just a reminder - bright and harsh light is sometimes very good, for example, if you make "perfect" shots like on fashion shoots, for example,
But in 90% of cases, diffused light will look better. Thank you. And good luck!

• Red Heart

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Guys, I want to leave my personal opinion about the leaked links, I personally think that the more people who play the test version as early as possible, the better for the game in the long run (the main thing is that the players, especially those who do not pay Tess for patreon, left their reviews, this is at least some kind of compensation.)
But the final version should not be merged, paid subscribers should receive it faster than those who do not pay Tess on Patreon. Draining links to the final version, I personally condemn.
You see, of course, I judge by myself, but if I like the game and I have the opportunity and desire to support the developer with money, I will do it anyway.
And, it seems to me, the main bonuses on patreon are not early access to test builds of the game, the main bonus is unique renders and voting for them (and these renders are not leaked here, and they are right, this is unique content). You can also interact with Tess as a patron, and perhaps if you're a generous patron, you can have a bit of an impact on the game itself. Well, early access to the final builds of the game.
Everything said is just my personal opinion, you certainly don't have to agree with me, thank you.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
yea those wondering the mod wont come out till a few day after the last version of this game. You try to use that mod and you're playing yourself.

But yea that test mod is likely not a good thing to play unles you know what you're doing gamewise. WIll likely fuck up your saves and maybe even your game in general

Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
1. I hope those aren't official links again, because that negatively affects patreons&dev, which sucks (seriously, reupload stuff, folks. It's better for all of us. The dev can nuke the links, if you want to look at it from a purely selfish PoV)
2. I hope we won't see the "why does this unfinished test release, which officially was announced to be an unfinished test release, and will probably have bugs, have bugs!?!?" ... "discourse"... again that we've had the last few times alpha or beta versions were leaked.
she will see the stuff here anyway. so yeah she will be annoyed about the thought of a buggy version being played by everything anyway. it cant be helped. people know what they are getting themselves into

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Can someone explain to me why people like this game at all? My main gripe was always the Olivia parts - playing as a female domme is just weird, it effectively ruins the entire experience for me. And when the story came to the reunion of the protagonist and Olivia, it turns into nonsense, playing with dolls.

Apparently, to make choices, one has to install guides? It's something I have zero clue as to how, and even why bother.

And it feels like the patches which take a year to release amount to like 20 min of gameplay. Barely any progress to the story.

Sorry for being harsh, but it's a free forum which I can't be banned from for such (unlike Discord lmao), so I thought why not share my view.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Can someone explain to me why people like this game at all? My main gripe was always the Olivia parts - playing as a female domme is just weird, it effectively ruins the entire experience for me. And when the story came to the reunion of the protagonist and Olivia, it turns into nonsense, playing with dolls.

Apparently, to make choices, one has to install guides? It's something I have zero clue as to how, and even why bother.

And it feels like the patches which take a year to release amount to like 20 min of gameplay. Barely any progress to the story.

Sorry for being harsh, but it's a free forum which I can't be banned from for such (unlike Discord lmao), so I thought why not share my view.
For some people (like me) it´s very nice and exciting play as Olivia, i haven´t got an argument about this, it´s just like that.

About the guides for the choices, it´s not necessary at all to install guides, i never have installed any guides, for any games, so i don´t know why are you saying that this is necessary, this guides are for people that want a simple resume about your choices for know which choices you need to take for your perfect final.

The duration of the actualizations unfortunately are short in all games here, always took more time to do it that plays... but that is something normal in the entire video game industry.

I respect your opinion and I'm sorry that your review is banned in discord.

• Red Heart

SpeakSoftly

Mar 11, 2022
Personally I'd prefer it if the game only had Olivia as the MC.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is made by someone calling themselves - The sadist - for a very particular reason:
This game features horror to the extreme degree of the scale we see in Spartacus, Nero,
Westworld, Saw - this is glory for the sadistic killing and maming and dehumanizing.
That many perspectives of all the opressors, that wider the array of sadistic acts get featured.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes