Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hey all!
Just keeping it short so I can work! The Test Alpha 0.7 is being tested and I am getting feedback right now. (6-7 people) I am continuing to refine/edit a few things I see on my own and based on feedback, and expect the Test Version 0.7 to be out this weekend assuming nothing game breaking is discovered, and so far...so good!
Test Version will be missing three scenes that will be in Final (similar to 0.6) but generally will have almost everything done. As always, any feedback to help this process create the best Final Version is appreciated. :)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
If you bothered to read the posts on the last couple of pages you'd know that you don't want that

Wait for the play-tested and bug-fixed version
Or just remember a similar story with the alpha/beta version of the last update 0.6, and the final version of 0.6.2 which was released a little later. However, some people like to step on a rake that hits them over the head instead of waiting a few more days and get the full Ch 7 with music, all scenes, no bugs and with guaranteed compatibility with 0.6.2 saves and the future Ch 8.

Last edited:

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
Anybody that used sancho mod able to get their 6.2 saves to work in this test version? I keep getting errors.
I am now using 6.2 Sancho Mod save files with this method.

Delete Sancho mod.
Delete persistent save files in the save folder and
appdata\roaming (may not be necessary)
Place this file in the game folder.
Start and restart the game.

I did this on the 6.2 version and copied the save files to 7.0. You may be able to just do this by copying save files to 7.0 folder and take these steps, (you wont have to delete sanchomod)

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
1. I hope those aren't official links again, because that negatively affects patreons&dev, which sucks (seriously, reupload stuff, folks. It's better for all of us. The dev can nuke the links, if you want to look at it from a purely selfish PoV)
2. I hope we won't see the "why does this unfinished test release, which officially was announced to be an unfinished test release, and will probably have bugs, have bugs!?!?" ... "discourse"... again that we've had the last few times alpha or beta versions were leaked.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
1. I hope those aren't official links again, because that negatively affects patreons&dev, which sucks (seriously, reupload stuff, folks. It's better for all of us. The dev can nuke the links, if you want to look at it from a purely selfish PoV)
2. I hope we won't see the "why does this unfinished test release, which officially was announced to be an unfinished test release, and will probably have bugs, have bugs!?!?" ... "discourse"... again that we've had the last few times alpha or beta versions were leaked.
No,those weremt official patrron links are divided into 2 parts ,so chill

Reactions: FinrayB and Kagarus

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
I'm going to wait for the final version because I want to have all the scenes finished plus any bugs that appear in the test version will be fixed by then.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes