Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
And what does the Elena mentorship provide? You seem to get that early but I never see any payoff for it nor do I see it mentioned as a prereq for any scene/available choice.
If i´m not wrong have Elena like mentor can evite the darkest thoughs for Olivia, its like a shield to protect Olivia of the other sisters. But its true that there is nothing visible in Elena´s mentor way.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Is there a way to get the developer console to appear?
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-old-unren-forall-v8-5-unren-powershell-forall-v8-5.92717/

And what does the Elena mentorship provide? You seem to get that early but I never see any payoff for it nor do I see it mentioned as a prereq for any scene/available choice.
You should get a Scene with Elena and Katsumi, where they talk about the Mentorship. Except from that i cant remember anything (i play only the dom paths (good, neutral and evil).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: CHFan

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
The scene in with Elena and Kitty in the limo happens only if you get Elena mentor. Right now thats the only extra scene. And it affects certain dialogue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cirelc

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I appreciate the help there but it looks like those files are for Windows machines and I'm on a Mac.

To get the dev console and the console console to appear I edit the common/console.rpy file and add in an 'options.rpy'. Don't know why I can do those two things to get every other ren'py game to show those two screens but not this one.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-for-macos-and-linux-v0-8-2.16887/

or this: https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-14-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
it d be compatible with the sancho mod.

Last edited:

moondawg5565

Mar 16, 2020
my understanding is alpha (very rough draft) is for the highest patrons $100+ they provide feedback over 1 or 2 days then next comes formal test version, then final

Reactions: Don Sucio

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021

Hey all!
Just keeping it short so I can work! The Test Alpha 0.7 is being tested and I am getting feedback right now. (6-7 people) I am continuing to refine/edit a few things I see on my own and based on feedback, and expect the Test Version 0.7 to be out this weekend assuming nothing game breaking is discovered, and so far...so good!
Test Version will be missing three scenes that will be in Final (similar to 0.6) but generally will have almost everything done. As always, any feedback to help this process create the best Final Version is appreciated. :)

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
A question i do to my self, it´s necessary download 0.7 beta before 0.7 full or i can wait to the final version directly? It´s a stupid question i know but i always download all the versions to evite a bad saved files compatibility.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
A question i do to my self, it´s necessary download 0.7 beta before 0.7 full or i can wait to the final version directly? It´s a stupid question i know but i always download all the versions to evite a bad saved files compatibility.
No,its not recommended cuz if u use saves from 0.7b on 0.7full it might cause incompatibility

Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
There's gonna be a test version release this weekend. If we are lucky, someone's gonna share it here and we play. usually saves from these versions work but Developer plans to release next chapter afresh to deal with the file size, so she is gonna compile this chapter in a way, save files from this chapter will transfer smoothly to the next chapter, i think .. i dont know details about technical stuff. Test version dont include all that, she says. so there might be issues with save files from test version. Anyway high chances we dont get test version here. Final version will be here and its gonna take some time !

oh and issues gonna be for next chapter, you are fine with different versions of this chapter, save compatibility wise !!
And if you are asking is it necessary to download 0.7 beta/test before full/final to play final version .. no !

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Yes, but if you dont mind replaying you could play 0.7b to... you know check things out and then use 0.6final saves to play 0.7 final ig
I have been thinking about doing that, but i prefer play the whole game perfect, i´m a little fussy with things like that :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes