FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Imagine a version where Olivia has a cock and is plowing thru all the sisters from behind one by one.
Now that's a quadruple gambit win for ya, innit mate?
It would be cool, but it would be a different game.
As for this game, there is no futanari in the game. BUT if there are fanarts - why not.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
New to this game and just started, I wonder will there be any scene or path between two mc?
I knew they are not blood related and no incest in this game but will it still consider as incest since some countries still count it incest if you have your relationship in law even you two are not blood related.
I will do without spoilers, but I will say this, if you just started playing you still have no idea who is in this game whose relative.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
New to this game and just started, I wonder will there be any scene or path between two mc?
I knew they are not blood related and no incest in this game but will it still consider as incest since some countries still count it incest if you have your relationship in law even you two are not blood related.
That´s the question more hear here... I do the same question too :ROFLMAO: .I think its possible, and i think it must be done, but i can´t tell you 100% sure. Anyway, if you are new you hasn´t seen nothing yet... The story can surprise you very much.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Might as well imagine a game where the alexander girls are boys and kane and seth are girls. That would basically be the same thing since that wouldnt be the game we're playing

Reactions: Don Sucio

w123t4

May 26, 2019
It seems we can only get kiyomi's point in the sub path but not the dom path and the romance is only open for seth but not kane at all, just feel disappointed about that. :cautious:

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
The full version maybe for next week or May? Just curious
We might get Beta version at least next week. For full version Tess mentioned about save transfer issue, so that wont be out until the issue is solved. All timelines should be quick if no other issues are found.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
We might get Beta version at least next week. For full version Tess mentioned about save transfer issue, so that wont be out until the issue is solved. All timelines should be quick if no other issues are found.
Then i suposse the full version will arrive around middle o May, maybe a few days before.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Personally I'm just waiting for the final edition. So a week or two for the polished version that other people beta tested for me sounds great. I have over a half dozen saves ready but it's been enough time to replay again anyway.
Me too, i can wait a little more only to see these three extra scenes in the final version. Probably these scenes will be "simples" but i want the all plate.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Personally I'm just waiting for the final edition. So a week or two for the polished version that other people beta tested for me sounds great. I have over a half dozen saves ready but it's been enough time to replay again anyway.
That's me too. Just finished a replay of the latest version on this site in anticipation of the next release in a week or two's time. I only have like two saves though.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Is there a way to get the developer console to appear? I've modded the game to allow it like I do with every other Ren'py game but it doesn't work in this game. I installed the Sancho mod but that limits the variables that you can mess around with to sub/dom and good/evil for the MC and sis.

And what does the Elena mentorship provide? You seem to get that early but I never see any payoff for it nor do I see it mentioned as a prereq for any scene/available choice.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes