deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
A normal sister doesn't pee on her brother, but it's an option if Kane is K3 when Olivia visits those cells in Episode 5. Most people have probably seen the alternate version with Alessandra's guy in the pit. I wouldn't know the Kane option exists without the walkthrough mentioning it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
they hinted that its still weird for them with the alessandra scene when he was wondering why shed insert Olivia into women who could possibly whip him. But yea, Tess is clearly building up to them being ok with it

Reactions: Don Sucio

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
yea. i would prefer that Olivia and Kane have very minimal interaction of that type with each other. I have NO issue with her torturing or having realations with anyone else.... just not her 'brothers'.

A normal sister doesn't pee on her brother, but it's an option if Kane is K3 when Olivia visits those cells in Episode 5. Most people have probably seen the alternate version with Alessandra's guy in the pit. I wouldn't know the Kane option exists without the walkthrough mentioning it.

Nov 9, 2020
Hilarious that you talk about morals in reference to this game. There are NO MORALS for the people with power in this world the Dev created...the people with morals in this world are the ones that end up as slaves.
We see that even in this very immoral world, both Kane and Olivia think their new relationship is “weird”, from the sub standpoint. I do think the oral sex can be separated from actual sex.
As for the dom path, to win the Gambit, you have to have a child with Kane, so maybe it’s going to happen, I just wouldn’t really be a fan of it.

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020

Hey all, keeping this very short so I can keep working.
I am correcting renders, and currently working with music. I am redoing one scene but it's about done and should be wrapped up today.
I am going to release super high tiers a very rough Alpha version without all music in, as I have some trust on early feedback. I am hoping they can do it very quickly as I keep going to make the Test Version. I am aiming to release that version later this week and if feedback is fast/good I can likely create a Test Version within a few days of that process. After that part, if feedback is good, I will work on Final Version as quickly as I can, I know people are waiting but I am trying to avoid a broken release too. :)
I am taking off this week from my normal work so I'll just say I'm getting close if I am moving to that step. It's just a lot to playtest!
Some family in for Easter so it's a bit of a distraction this weekend, but still working hard!
Happy Easter to all that celebrate it!

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019

Hey all, keeping this very short so I can keep working.
I am correcting renders, and currently working with music. I am redoing one scene but it's about done and should be wrapped up today.
I am going to release super high tiers a very rough Alpha version without all music in, as I have some trust on early feedback. I am hoping they can do it very quickly as I keep going to make the Test Version. I am aiming to release that version later this week and if feedback is fast/good I can likely create a Test Version within a few days of that process. After that part, if feedback is good, I will work on Final Version as quickly as I can, I know people are waiting but I am trying to avoid a broken release too. :)
I am taking off this week from my normal work so I'll just say I'm getting close if I am moving to that step. It's just a lot to playtest!
Some family in for Easter so it's a bit of a distraction this weekend, but still working hard!
Happy Easter to all that celebrate it!
nice, with some luck maybe next friday we can enjoy new version

Reactions: honkyfifteen

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'd say give it 2 weeks just in case any other snags get hit. Looks like we're very close now but initially it was thought it'd be done in January, so I'd say just temper release date expectations. I worry people will hype themselves up too much for it too.
Well, I go with the mindset it will be released when it's ready, so no problem with expectations for me I guess (if it comes sooner, it comes sooner, if it's a bit delayed it is delayed. It is what it is).
Besides, given Tess had an health issue (faint spell) and had to be admitted to the hospital (and even after being discharged, had to take things slow for a while), the January situation I'd say is understandable.

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I'd say give it 2 weeks just in case any other snags get hit. Looks like we're very close now but initially it was thought it'd be done in January, so I'd say just temper release date expectations. I worry people will hype themselves up too much for it too.
For the final version i think will be around end of April, maybe a little earlier, but i’m not sure

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
Yeah, last min of waiting are the worst imo, for every aspect of life

Reactions: sava75

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Hi, what is the 'scale' score?
Character Scale: This generally is a measurement of how dominant or submissive a
character is to that one specific character. (not the same as overall
dominance/submissiveness) So you could be very submissive in general overall, but
dominant to one particular character as an example.
PLUS is dominant, MINUS is submissive.
Example: Katsumi_scale +1 (gained one dominance point for Katsumi relationship)

Reactions: tuskedkibbles
Oct 6, 2022

Hi! I'm trying to get into this situation, but it doesn't work. Does anyone know where the key point is? I follow the path of the sub for Kane and the path of the evil Olivia's domina. I already use Sanchomod and walkthrough.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Hi! I'm trying to get into this situation, but it doesn't work. Does anyone know where the key point is? I follow the path of the sub for Kane and the path of the evil Olivia's domina. I already use Sanchomod and walkthrough.
A quick look at the walkthrough, which I do not guarantee to be correct, shows to get pegged by Scarlett in the plane cargo hold and not be very evil as Kane so that Juliette will demote him to K3 and you may need to avoid having Samantha punish the prisoner early in the game.

Reactions: Halalidin
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes