tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
Kane could have killed Juliette when she was testing to see if he was willing to kill. I just think that would have been interesting. Even if it was a game over branch lol.

I would say my favorites are probably Doctor Chastain and Claudia right now.

I am interested in Kane's pod story, I can see that going in a cool direction.

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
what is the difference between the test version and the final? only bug fixing ?
Test version does not include Seasons, a mod I have made, that will be integrated into KG0.7Final.
The mod will permit you to load saves made at the end of Season 1 (Episode 7), at the beginning of Season 2 (Episode 8).

>>> Therefore, saves made with the Test version will NOT be transferrable into Season 2! <<<

Nov 17, 2018
Kane could have killed Juliette when she was testing to see if he was willing to kill. I just think that would have been interesting. Even if it was a game over branch lol.

yeah me too. Managing the girls sounds like alot of fun. Im down for that

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
what is the difference between the test version and the final? only bug fixing ?
Test version 0.7 is not compatible with saves from 0.6.2 final and with the next chapter (Ch 8). Ie conditional walkthrough of players test version 0.7 can be thrown in the trash, because in any case, such a players have to replay the final 0.7 version all over again. In the dubious patch that there something to fix and fix incompatibility I don't believe - this patch are made by outsiders who haven't the faintest idea what kind of changes in the source code of the game (this week) will make Tess, which means they can't guarantee anything to the players.

Also, there was information that in the test alpha version 0.7, in addition to the obvious bugs and the absence of several scenes, also (partially) missing music and incorrectly set some of the flags and variables.

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

:sneaky: akshooly, he couldnt Juliette was immune to that shot and hed likely be shocked so hard if he tried to get physical with her

Reactions: Halalidin

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
Why did the developer stop visiting here with her official account? I think she just used this site to popularize her game. She now earns in excess of 5,000 dollars a month. It all seems so unfair, just look at the membership levels on her Patreon page. People are ready to literally throw money at her for nothing, and she still shows petty behavior like taking down the links to the test version. Why not just let us poor people enjoy the game? What a money-grubbing bitch!
LOL She's probably gonna use that money to get a hitman on u and trap you in a box with rats

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Don't click the spoiler if you want to go in blind this is a note on the ranking system from now till the end of the story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's like my one complaint, that SPOILER doesn't happen in this episode. I understand why from Tess's position, as it will not doubt be HUGE technically speaking but the fact that it's so important, and that I was explicitly told thus, makes me impatient to see it. Sure, have the build up and everything, but describe the importance in the same episode it occurs in. I've been here since Chapter 1, so I'm definitely going to keep playing, Tess; just don't quit, and keep making great content like you did in this Chapter.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Having played through the Ep. 7 several times and even gone through the code itself, I'm left a bit disappointed. The sexual content's great and you'll need several playthroughs to see it all, but I was expecting the plot to finally thicken and progress.
We get some confirmation of long suspected facts, but also even more characters, locations and scenery being introduced.

I get it, it's a big world with lots of different people; knowing everyone half-way through a story would be weird looking at it from a not-a-fictional-work perspective. Designing new scenery is probably right up Tess' alley and up to a point it shows how decadent the Karlssons are. However, I find little attachment to those locations given how little time we spent with most scenery. Also, satisfying every combination of player actions with at least some new scene is gonna cost a lot of time - this is just the cost you pay the more fanned out you allow your players to make their own decisions.
I'd just hoped we would finally be on track to see the fruits of our decisions come to a crescendo of consequences, yet we're still in what's pretty much the entirety of episode 6 - some new setups, more concepts being talked about and still a lot of vagueness going forward.

I can see that there are going to be consequences from looking through the code. It's just such a shame we're still not over the peak and can't feel those consequences yet.
In short, Ep. 7 felt like it dragged a bit and just repeated a lot of what Ep. 6 did already. If all this setup is brought to a satisfying conclusion then all the wait will feel all the more sweeter. Sadly, it also means we're going to have to wait that much longer to experience all of this game in one complete playthrough.

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
Having played through the Ep. 7 several times and even gone through the code itself, I'm left a bit disappointed. The sexual content's great and you'll need several playthroughs to see it all, but I was expecting the plot to finally thicken and progress.
We get some confirmation of long suspected facts, but also even more characters, locations and scenery being introduced.

I get it, it's a big world with lots of different people; knowing everyone half-way through a story would be weird looking at it from a not-a-fictional-work perspective. Designing new scenery is probably right up Tess' alley and up to a point it shows how decadent the Karlssons are. However, I find little attachment to those locations given how little time we spent with most scenery. Also, satisfying every combination of player actions with at least some new scene is gonna cost a lot of time - this is just the cost you pay the more fanned out you allow your players to make their own decisions.
I'd just hoped we would finally be on track to see the fruits of our decisions come to a crescendo of consequences, yet we're still in what's pretty much the entirety of episode 6 - some new setups, more concepts being talked about and still a lot of vagueness going forward.

I can see that there are going to be consequences from looking through the code. It's just such a shame we're still not over the peak and can't feel those consequences yet.
In short, Ep. 7 felt like it dragged a bit and just repeated a lot of what Ep. 6 did already. If all this setup is brought to a satisfying conclusion then all the wait will feel all the more sweeter. Sadly, it also means we're going to have to wait that much longer to experience all of this game in one complete playthrough.
Not played yet, so don't know the new stuff. Am waiting for Final

However, I do know that Ep 8 - which is the beginning of Season 2, for filesize reasons - is where everything starts happening. Tess has been looking forward to writing this. It will come in parts, because - as you say - there's a lot to take into account now... but the projected turnaraound is 1500 renders at 4 month intervals, so not as long to wait as before.

Tess has likened Season 1 (E1-7) to "foreplay"...

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes