FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
Having played through the Ep. 7 several times and even gone through the code itself, I'm left a bit disappointed. The sexual content's great and you'll need several playthroughs to see it all, but I was expecting the plot to finally thicken and progress.
We get some confirmation of long suspected facts, but also even more characters, locations and scenery being introduced.

I get it, it's a big world with lots of different people; knowing everyone half-way through a story would be weird looking at it from a not-a-fictional-work perspective. Designing new scenery is probably right up Tess' alley and up to a point it shows how decadent the Karlssons are. However, I find little attachment to those locations given how little time we spent with most scenery. Also, satisfying every combination of player actions with at least some new scene is gonna cost a lot of time - this is just the cost you pay the more fanned out you allow your players to make their own decisions.
I'd just hoped we would finally be on track to see the fruits of our decisions come to a crescendo of consequences, yet we're still in what's pretty much the entirety of episode 6 - some new setups, more concepts being talked about and still a lot of vagueness going forward.

I can see that there are going to be consequences from looking through the code. It's just such a shame we're still not over the peak and can't feel those consequences yet.
In short, Ep. 7 felt like it dragged a bit and just repeated a lot of what Ep. 6 did already. If all this setup is brought to a satisfying conclusion then all the wait will feel all the more sweeter. Sadly, it also means we're going to have to wait that much longer to experience all of this game in one complete playthrough.
I had that feeling too, the feeling that in this update the story basically stalled (except for a few moments).
I think the fact is that we have been waiting for this update for a very long time and everyone expected to receive some answers in it and did not receive it. Therefore, the update in many ways seems empty, although it is far from being the case.
For example: Personally, I'm glad that Olivia's family matter was revealed, BUT I'm not glad that Kane's language upgrade operation is still stalling.
I'll tell you this, half a year is a long time, BUT, the fate of Harville and the Domination Estate is much worse.
Plus, Tess once wrote that she wanted to leave the project because of the hate and persecution, but she didn’t, so once every half a year is much better than nothing. (I'm not talking about the fact that most don't pay a cent for this.)
And as for the unfulfilled expectations about 0.7, well, on the one hand, it’s stupid to disagree with you, but on the other hand, as one football player once said:

Apr 27, 2021
Are you kink-shaming those who have most fun with the girls as a K3 :unsure:
No, I can't see anything wrong in consenting kinks.
I tried both the paths in this game, simply it's much more suited to my tastes the dom path, so I guess I'll play just that path.
But, of course, I can see and understand why someone can like a girl like Scarlett.

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
Wow, this game maybe is the first.... to make me happy not to choose any girl. Just hope i can really choose the girl i want to be at the end. And leaving the company for good...

Last edited:
Reactions: qazmlp
Dec 9, 2022
No, I can't see anything wrong in consenting kinks.
I tried both the paths in this game, simply it's much more suited to my tastes the dom path, so I guess I'll play just that path.
But, of course, I can see and understand why someone can like a girl like Scarlett.
It was just a playful jab on my part.

Personally, Veronica is where it's at.

Reactions: dal7moc

Halalidin

Jul 31, 2020
It was just a playful jab on my part.

Personally, Veronica is where it's at.
Even Juliette has more of a soul than Veronica, she's a ginger, man, cmon

What you see as a potentially "happily ever after" romance, I see as her controlling you with her ginger witchcraft to lead the Karlsson group behind the scenes:cautious::cautious:

Stay safe out there(y)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
How many routes the DOM path has ?
If we simplify things and cross out the fact that Dom MC is not obliged to fall into extremes of good and evil and can also have unique relationships with many characters, based not only on his maledom component, but also potentially on love.(.e.g. Junko love route) then there are 2 such "rough divisions" here - Good Dom and Evil Dom. It all depends on your decisions and you can try to be a relatively "neutral Dom" (a little bit of good and evil) or a distinctly Good or Evil.

Last edited:
Reactions: луна

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
I hope when we get 0.7 update it is already or quickly converted into an available compressed version like last around 2gb. I am more than ready for it no matter the not so good sounding comments some have shared from early playthroughs. I 100% am ready to dick down Alessandra & that other slut in the cuck scene and look forward to how it comes to be learned and who all will know followed up with reactions with whoever (hope all is aware & her reasons for saying nothing to mc at least so when you are on the dom path she for sure should have told him asap, cause in reality if it is to keep in the realism of the past portryed between the pair and them close like she says were to Elena she would've shared info with him at least one would think having 3 sisters of my own they would in an instant relay that to me no matter what cause even if we were not related by our blood they still always be mysame sisters, & to them , I, myself their brother as well & don't even need ask cause we were and are raised with true belief that FAMILY COMES FIRST..... and nothing, just that, no matter not, ALWAYS!) learns the Olivia family knowledge-based info and why she did not tell mc nothing at all?! Why keep it from him even with wanting others to keep thinking she doesn't know yet? That is only thing I see with her wanting to know then her whole presence is not missed if dead tome lol. She is not high on any list with the 5 sisters and when the dom path lets me start doing what I want with the direction I will go involving them Olivia is always gonna be one that will be made to do as I say or else! She has no room to fuck up just go along with me for the ride! With the next upit is Juliette or crazy is her name! That bitch is gone and lost all her self in a sick dark place and needs dropped in one of her cages but able to open it when sharks are ready for food! She will never live a day as soon as I am in full control which is and will only be my playthrough here and life as well! Next up is my 3 favorite ladies with each a very important role in mc's dom path future! I will start with a very high on list overall Veronica. I know some say she is dark as J but that is what she wants ppl to think and see things so her overall character is always someone to worry and think bout if you are against her but with myself and mc I saw through that bullshit early and it smacks you in mouth when she has her meeting with the 2 women not Karlsson sisters. Her not so real mother says one thing but in an instant Veronica shows you that is bullshit and that footlicking slave is hearing it ball and wants a leaked bit of info passed to test good ol Elena and what she will really do in regards to plans ahead..... She is beyond smart and can walk the same moral compass as myself but hope the mc can as well cause after the dream you learn Veronica is 100% the red headed girl from park u remember (I still don't get why he does not see she is his sis not Olivia) Veronica is a for sure apart of any future imo. It makes it make more sense why she will not compete with other sisters with her being his true half sis not Olivia who can be who he makes his babymomma cause he rules solelys in my game always at end with hopefully 2 or the 3 sisters worthy. Next is Dom and it is easy as can be with her , if you feed the crazy beast more than she will get too far gone and a problem or you slowly show her a different way and then have her become loyal 100% and a strong partner to walk with you cause its clear she knows the lline between right and wrong and in time of being with mc she will see how she can thrive with him or lose out
on far more than she wants to have lost so she will be along with you on the future path. Last and by far my favorite little sexxxy sneaky hides in the dark and waits to have her way and is always on her game and the best sister to have with you as a future partner if you are strong enough to make her yours. She is the happiest with what she has had all her life but if you were a smart man you would show her what she is and has been missing and that is someone who rides and dies with you on every level and isn't set in any one good or bad way to be but lives and does exactly what needs to be done to live and have a life you can be good with. She even says this to mc, she doesn't want all the shit, she just wants to do whatever she has to just enough to stay on a good side of whoever and then she has her fun. But if you were the one she now is seeing is taking the lead and who has the power to give her her happiness or can crush her in a hot second who will she be for you and what can the 2 of you can do together has now become her way of thinking cause you came to table with more than she could have offered to you ever so I think its safe to say she is quick to show you how loyal and how much she would be thankful if you were to prefer her favor and her altogether be the one you put beside you as your wife and make that heir with! Alessandra is fuckin hot af as well so just that is a big plus lol but think of the fun with her and then bring Dom into the bed with you 2 as well cause she did say they were the most active 2 out of the sistersand the 3 of us can get so active for hours on a bunch of our yachts and 1000 other things we can use to fuck all over! I am ready and waiting for fuck sakes lets get this update lol
Elena_kg-fan.gif Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Valentine_sig.gif

Last edited:

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I hope when we get 0.7 update it is already or quickly converted into an available compressed version like last around 2gb. I am more than ready for it no matter the not so good sounding comments some have shared from early playthroughs. I 100% am ready to dick down Alessandra & that other slut in the cuck scene and look forward to how it comes to be learned and who all will know followed up with reactions with whoever (hope all is aware & her reasons for saying nothing to mc at least so when you are on the dom path she for sure should have told him asap, cause in reality if it is to keep in the realism of the past portryed between the pair and them close like she says were to Elena she would've shared info with him at least one would think having 3 sisters of my own they would in an instant relay that to me no matter what cause even if we were not related by our blood they still always be mysame sisters, & to them , I, myself their brother as well & don't even need ask cause we were and are raised with true belief that FAMILY COMES FIRST..... and nothing, just that, no matter not, ALWAYS!) learns the Olivia family knowledge-based info and why she did not tell mc nothing at all?! Why keep it from him even with wanting others to keep thinking she doesn't know yet? That is only thing I see with her wanting to know then her whole presence is not missed if dead tome lol. She is not high on any list with the 5 sisters and when the dom path lets me start doing what I want with the direction I will go involving them Olivia is always gonna be one that will be made to do as I say or else! She has no room to fuck up just go along with me for the ride! With the next upit is Juliette or crazy is her name! That bitch is gone and lost all her self in a sick dark place and needs dropped in one of her cages but able to open it when sharks are ready for food! She will never live a day as soon as I am in full control which is and will only be my playthrough here and life as well! Next up is my 3 favorite ladies with each a very important role in mc's dom path future! I will start with a very high on list overall Veronica. I know some say she is dark as J but that is what she wants ppl to think and see things so her overall character is always someone to worry and think bout if you are against her but with myself and mc I saw through that bullshit early and it smacks you in mouth when she has her meeting with the 2 women not Karlsson sisters. Her not so real mother says one thing but in an instant Veronica shows you that is bullshit and that footlicking slave is hearing it ball and wants a leaked bit of info passed to test good ol Elena and what she will really do in regards to plans ahead..... She is beyond smart and can walk the same moral compass as myself but hope the mc can as well cause after the dream you learn Veronica is 100% the red headed girl from park u remember (I still don't get why he does not see she is his sis not Olivia) Veronica is a for sure apart of any future imo. It makes it make more sense why she will not compete with other sisters with her being his true half sis not Olivia who can be who he makes his babymomma cause he rules solelys in my game always at end with hopefully 2 or the 3 sisters worthy. Next is Dom and it is easy as can be with her , if you feed the crazy beast more than she will get too far gone and a problem or you slowly show her a different way and then have her become loyal 100% and a strong partner to walk with you cause its clear she knows the lline between right and wrong and in time of being with mc she will see how she can thrive with him or lose out
on far more than she wants to have lost so she will be along with you on the future path. Last and by far my favorite little sexxxy sneaky hides in the dark and waits to have her way and is always on her game and the best sister to have with you as a future partner if you are strong enough to make her yours. She is the happiest with what she has had all her life but if you were a smart man you would show her what she is and has been missing and that is someone who rides and dies with you on every level and isn't set in any one good or bad way to be but lives and does exactly what needs to be done to live and have a life you can be good with. She even says this to mc, she doesn't want all the shit, she just wants to do whatever she has to just enough to stay on a good side of whoever and then she has her fun. But if you were the one she now is seeing is taking the lead and who has the power to give her her happiness or can crush her in a hot second who will she be for you and what can the 2 of you can do together has now become her way of thinking cause you came to table with more than she could have offered to you ever so I think its safe to say she is quick to show you how loyal and how much she would be thankful if you were to prefer her favor and her altogether be the one you put beside you as your wife and make that heir with! Alessandra is fuckin hot af as well so just that is a big plus lol but think of the fun with her and then bring Dom into the bed with you 2 as well cause she did say they were the most active 2 out of the sistersand the 3 of us can get so active for hours on a bunch of our yachts and 1000 other things we can use to fuck all over! I am ready and waiting for fuck sakes lets get this update lol
View attachment 2583386 View attachment 2583387 View attachment 2583390
Your view will change of Alessandra by the end of the update. She is the one you need to look out for the most just remember Dom said that Juliet wasn't the sister that scared her the most. I can see why now for if Alessandra's plan comes true shit will hit the fan

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes