DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
You could just either pm me me the links or use the report button under the OP and select game update. Let us do Uploaders the magic, we are faster :p.
will do again this not patron links but my own thank fuck I got 50% of for a year

Reactions: Stan5851

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
will do again this not patron links but my own thank fuck I got 50% of for a year
let the uploaders help you, you'll agree w/me that 265kb/s is bonkers, but I appreciate immensely your dedication!

also, by your own do you mean that these links were privately sent to you as a patron of an higher tier or...?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Guys got, some good news is that I just got 50% off Mega, so I took the deal just downloading now and then reuploading it with Mega. I know people hate Mega, but it is better than nothing.
Thank you for your efforts.(y) In fact, Mega is not as bad as many people think. The main thing is to have a free account there and a lot becomes possible.
The basic scheme of free downloads from Mega.
About downloading large files from the Mega (nuances).
Probably yes, one option is buy Mega for today
You don't have to buy an account on Mega, just have a free account there (50GB of cloud storage).

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Sucio

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
let the uploaders help you, you'll agree w/me that 265kb/s is bonkers, but I appreciate immensely your dedication!

also, by your own do you mean that these links were privately sent to you as a patron of an higher tier or...?
I'm using my own link with Mega instead of using links that Tess herself posted to patron

sub steve

Mar 30, 2023
Unless youve got a paid MEGA account or a VPN it will take 3 days too download, if your thinking of paying for MEGA just to download this, surely paying to join Tess patreon, would be a better option. At least the money goes to the person, who made the game and put the time and effort in rather than a third party.

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
Unless youve got a paid MEGA account or a VPN it will take 3 days too download, if your thinking of paying for MEGA just to download this, surely paying to join Tess patreon, would be a better option. At least the money goes to the person, who made the game and put the time and effort in rather than a third party.
who are you replying to? Dover isn't creating the game from thin air you know, he is already donating to tess. maybe you've misunderstood what they meant?

Last edited:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Guys got it sorted. Just pause Mac upload, and the downloaded PC version is now being uploaded. About just over an hour left, all my data was going to the Mac upload
Dont forget to report your own post then or ping me. Ty. So we can do the rest asap.

Edit and the Changelog, would be nice.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
In general, I agree with you, but with a small caveat: anyone can create a free account on Mega, get 50 GB of disk space in the cloud and, using some tricks (see previous page), download a 10-15 GB file by themselves in a few minutes/hours (depending on your internet speed). This method is especially suitable for those users who are assigned a "gray" dynamic IP by their ISP.
who are you replying to? Dover isn't creating the game from thin air you know, he is already paying tess. maybe you've misunderstood what they meant?
I'm assuming sub steve was addressing those people thinking about buying an account on Mega, not DoverUK25, who subscribes to patreon and uploads game files to his paid Mega account. And in that sense, he's right - instead of buying an account on Mega, it's better to pay directly to Tess, who probably has several free mirrors besides Mega.

Last edited:

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
I'm assuming sub steve was addressing those people thinking about buying an account on Mega, not DoverUK25, who subscribes to patreon and uploads game files to his paid Mega account. And in that sense, he's right - instead of buying an account on Mega, it's better to pay directly to Tess, who probably has several free mirrors besides Mega.
oops yeah I missed those replies. I agree

thinking about it, a paid mega subscription is probably still worth it if you often use it for more than just KG though

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Mirros for PC will be added asap.

Mac will take much longer but ill work on it, instead of playing the Final Version :cry:
Just a quick question, what means a "mirror" in this site? In my original lenguage i don´t find any possible traduction for this, appart of the mirror of bathrooms :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes