Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Just a quick question, what means a "mirror" in this site? In my original lenguage i don´t find any possible traduction for this, appart of the mirror of windows :LOL:
Download Mirrors on approved File Hosters.
He provided Mega and ill add Gofile, Uploadheaven, Anonfile and Dropmefiles.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I upload the File on different File Hosters (examples above). So that you can choose from which you download then. And the proccess of adding different File Hosters is "creating Mirrors of the File".

But enough Offtopic, bro. My DMs are open, if you have further Questions.

Reactions: Don Sucio

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
What got added here? Apparently an extra scene or 2? What were they? And do I need dom or sub Kane to access them?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
What got added here? Apparently an extra scene or 2? What were they? And do I need dom or sub Kane to access them?
If you played the test alpha version 0.7, it is better to load your save file from 0.6.2 final. Over the past few days Tess has written about a lot of changes, and it's not just "2-3 scenes". This and the values of flags and variables and new renders and guaranteed compatibility saves 0.6.2 Final - 0.7Final -0.8 Final.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Sancho1969 didn't sound happy I just added to work
why is it v0.7a ? does that mean there would be a v0.7b ? If so what would be the difference
I am exhausted from prepping, so I may keep this short and update the post with better language and more links over time. This is the Final Version of 0.7, and I have named it A because there is still one short scene I may want to add to the game, but it is definitely not critical to the story! this is from her patron

Reactions: Stan5851 and Cirelc
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes