Lilo732

Jun 23, 2018
So what we can see is the 10 months of development, the boy have 676 patrons with
$5,266 per month now. Well, the cost of 0.7 update is around 52000 $ - 60 000 $. Thats crazy for that slow and low afford pace development xD.
This game at top score is 6-6.5\10.
Overhyped.
Tess is really good isn’t she?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Your view will change of Alessandra by the end of the update. She is the one you need to look out for the most just remember Dom said that Juliet wasn't the sister that scared her the most. I can see why now for if Alessandra's plan comes true shit will hit the fan
Oh yea Alessandras been playing chess while everybody else was playing checkers for a while. Juliettes the leat scariest of the sisters cuz she wears her emotions on her sleeve. Well unless you're a slave. If I was a juliette slave Id jump overboard cuz fuck that.

• Haha
Reactions: DoverUK25

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
I saw the female protagonist and lesbian tag and was like cool and then read the line you play as a male protagonist and I was like oh um well never mind then onto the next one.
What game is your picture from of the girl being eaten by what looks like a Venus flytrap creature?

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
What game is your picture from of the girl being eaten by what looks like a Venus flytrap creature?
You're asking a person who hasn't logged on in 14 months what their signature is. If you put your mouse over the username it would have shown you that info. It would have taken less time than typing your response. I can't help you with the answer, but you probably won't get one from the person you are asking.

To stay on topic, I'm starting to look like Tyrone Biggums waiting for this update.
1682859843088.png

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Guys got, some good news is that I just got 50% off Mega, so I took the deal just downloading now and then reuploading it with Mega. I know people hate Mega, but it is better than nothing.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes